Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsCooking, Crafts and Home Decorating › How to cook perfectly crispy bacon
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) How to cook perfectly crispy bacon (Read 2,323 times)
Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: How to cook perfectly crispy bacon
Reply #10 - 10/27/15 at 11:14:00
Print Post  
After my surgery earlier this year I spent 3 weeks in a rehab center. Most of the meals were terrible, but the best part of my stay was that they served 2 large slices of crisp bacon at every breakfast. The best part was that the crisp bacon was perfectly flat so that I could pick it up with my fingers to eat it. Thumbs Upsup

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

WinterAngel
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 10/27/15 at 12:18:14
Print Post  
Cooking bacon these days with a microwave oven is easy.

I put several slices of bacon on a paper plate (if I have one), plus several paper towels on top to sop up the grease, and put it in the  microwave oven for however many seconds I think it needs to heat it up (cook it).

No problem.  Little time.  Good bacon.

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping he will eat him last"&&&&Winston Churchill &&&&&&&&Breitbart Is Here&&

IP Logged

17Oaks
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 12/31/15 at 10:55:14
Print Post  
Ahh bacon.  I buy whole RAW Nitrate and Chemical FREE Pork Bellies.  Cut them in thick and send them to the smokers.  It one of our product lines in a company I own.  Its for dogs, you would not like it...its tastes like Mesquite smoked cardboard.  What gives bacon the flavor we all love is the salt, pepper, sugars and smoke.  But dogs don't want bacon that is loaded with chemicals...

We leave the rind on which I love.  I grew up eating bacon with the rind on, today unless you buy the whole raw pork belly you almost cannot find it...

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

JAFO
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 07/14/16 at 12:31:17
Print Post  
But I don't like crispy bacon, I like chewy rubbery bacon that is full of juicy flavor.

IP Logged

Gladstone
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 07/14/16 at 12:48:08
Print Post  
I wished that I could get good bacon in this Pueblo. When I drive and hour North to Guatemala City, I buy it. I cook it in a cookie sheet, where it comes out flat and comes out crisp. I then make up a gravy with the grease, crumble up the bacon and serve on biscuits. People here don't know what biscuits are, but I can buy BisQuick in the city. I mix two cups with a half cup of 7 Up and a half cup of sour cream. Half way cooked, I pour melted butter on top, finish cooking and then serve with the bacon gravy

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

The trick to buying and storing bacon
Reply #15 - 08/25/16 at 09:43:24
Print Post  

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsCooking, Crafts and Home Decorating › How to cook perfectly crispy bacon

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias
Rasmussen Reports