Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › US Constitution!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic US Constitution! (Read 1,196 times)
Operation: America United
CF Member

Freedom is not Free!

US Constitution!
05/24/15 at 12:43:45
Print Post  
For any members who have ever had a question as to what the Constitution says on a particular subject. If you do not know what your Constitutional rights are, or what Constitutional laws Obama LOVES to break here is a wonderful link for you! It is the law by which we, the American people should live by. It is written in concrete for this free nation, no matter what the Federal Govt would like you to believe. You are not given rights as a gift by the Govt, but rather they are yours simply - because you are an American! Take your rights, take your freedom, and take your country. They are yours! Please for those who have never taken the time to read or study the Constitution, do so today. Do not forget this Memorial Day the blood shed for this country, it's people, and it's Constitution! Please fight, please remember, and most of all please honor!

US Constituion.....Click here

Posted in 2 places on website..Admins I apologize if it is done wrong, but it fit the criteria for both. Please remove one if you like.

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk is Cheep

Re: US Constitution!
Reply #1 - 05/24/15 at 14:45:27
Print Post  
It's in as appropriate place as can be.  Thanks.  This may give more
people a chance to understand the Constitution.  I don't think it's
that most people don't care about it, I think it just may be a lack of
understanding, because so many people seem to hold different definitions sometimes that have been passed on that have caused
a lot of confusion.  I think some people feel when it was written it was
in a different time and maybe some amendments are left in question to this day.

It's okay posted in both boards.

If You're Here To Teach....Then You've Much To Learn.

IP Logged

CF Member

Freedom is not Free!

Reply #2 - 05/24/15 at 14:58:14
Print Post  
Thank you sir, and I agree.

Times are different folks, but governments are not. History has shown us time and again that governments and the way they rule over their people never changes. The Constitution is our safe haven from tyrannical govt rule.

IP Logged

Shooterman
CF Presidents Club

Dum spiro pugno

Reply #3 - 05/24/15 at 23:25:36
Print Post  
Operation: America United wrote on 05/24/15 at 14:58:14:
Thank you sir, and I agree.

Times are different folks, but governments are not. History has shown us time and again that governments and the way they rule over their people never changes. The Constitution is our safe haven from tyrannical govt rule.

How has that worked out?

Our Bill of Rights constitutes a cluster of little foxholes of liberty ground into the hard cold face of history by helpless men for a shield against the lash of tyrants. They are the result of distrust of power and distrust of men in power. They are a recognition of Lord Acton's statement of a truth eternal--"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."R. CARTER PITTMAN&&Dalton, Ga., Sept. 28, 1955.DRAFT JAN MORGAN FOR PRESIDENT!

IP Logged

CF Member

Freedom is not Free!

Reply #4 - 05/25/15 at 13:53:39
Print Post  
Shooterman wrote on 05/24/15 at 23:25:36:
How has that worked out?

Fact is we have that power. We only need exercise it. It is not the Constitutions fault if we don't stand up and do something.

IP Logged

Shooterman
CF Presidents Club

Dum spiro pugno

Reply #5 - 05/25/15 at 18:46:10
Print Post  
Operation: America United wrote on 05/25/15 at 13:53:39:
Fact is we have that power. We only need exercise it. It is not the Constitutions fault if we don't stand up and do something.

The fact is we gave the power away. A right or power, once abdicated, can only be gotten back by force. I doubt there is one in a thousand that would be willing to stand and deliver or die trying.

Our Bill of Rights constitutes a cluster of little foxholes of liberty ground into the hard cold face of history by helpless men for a shield against the lash of tyrants. They are the result of distrust of power and distrust of men in power. They are a recognition of Lord Acton's statement of a truth eternal--"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."R. CARTER PITTMAN&&Dalton, Ga., Sept. 28, 1955.DRAFT JAN MORGAN FOR PRESIDENT!

IP Logged

SurfaceDog
CF Junior Member

Salty

Reply #6 - 06/11/15 at 21:43:51
Print Post  
There's another site that I like to go to, the Heritage Foundation Guide to the Constitution. It does a great job of discussing the history behind each part of the Constitution, along with the varying stated opinions held by the Founders.

Here's the link if anyone's interested:

http://www.heritage.org/constitution/#!/

If I had to describe myself with one word, it would be "Doesn't understand directions."

IP Logged

ArthrozymePlus
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 09/23/16 at 15:21:14
Print Post  
Well I realize that my opinion on this will not be popular with conservatives. Put quite simply, this is not the 1950s, we are a balkanized country, with nearly half of us hating the document that prevents the left from realizing their utopia.

I don't think we can rely on a document written 240 years ago to protect us. The only times that the maniacal left follows the Constitution is when it can be used to prevent the right from doing something that would harm the left's agenda.

Half of our country doesn't worship a deity at all, or a different one. Half of our country hates our customs and values, and some don't even speak the same language. I'm surprised we can all agree that we need air to breath!

In an ideal scenario, yes, the Constitution would be the be all end all. But half of our country will not respect a document written by slave-owning white men of "privilege."

Our founders could not possibly see the circumstances we know endure. The Constitution was mainly written expressly for white Europeans, not illegal aliens, black domestic terrorist groups or Muslims. It's our fault for not following the Constitution, when if we did, we surely wouldn't be in this mess!

Make America Great Again!

IP Logged

mark4th
CF Newbies 4

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 10/28/16 at 00:57:22
Print Post  
The People do not derive their rights from the constitution.  It is the government who get their rights from it.  The People have all rights.  The only rights "secured" by the constitution are the ones we specifically gave to our servants.

We as the creators of that document do NOT live under it.  We are above it.  It does not define any of our rights nor restrict our activities in any way.  It is our government who lives UNDER it.

For example. You often see the term "The Constitution OF the United States".  This term is utterly WRONG.  IF the Constitution was OF the united states it would mean that the constitution was created by the united states which it was not.  It was created by the People and set as the highest law in this country.  It serves one purpose and one purpose alone, that is to PROTECT the people from the abuses of their servants.

Always refer to the constitution as "The Constitution FOR the United States" because that is exactly who it is for.  The united states being our federal government, NOT our country.

It is not the people who should aspire to live by that code, it is the government who are REQUIRED to live by it.  That we no longer understand these basic principals of Americanism is exactly why they can now get away with ignoring its dictates.

We are all born ignorant
but one must work hard to remain stupid.

-- Benjamin Franklin
IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk is Cheep

Reply #9 - 12/22/16 at 06:36:55
Print Post  

If You're Here To Teach....Then You've Much To Learn.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › US Constitution!

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media