Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › A Biden/Warren ticket seems likely
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) A Biden/Warren ticket seems likely (Read 2,033 times)
Courdeleon02
CF Vice Presidents Club

God Bless America

A Biden/Warren ticket seems likely
08/24/15 at 14:16:22
Print Post  
Strong indications are that Biden wants only one term and that Warren as his VP would be well positioned to succeed him. The Hillary camp is in disarray and the Obama DOJ is about ready to indict Hillary in order to help Biden and Warren. Obama sees this as a third term for his policies.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/08/a-biden-warren-ticket.php

IP Logged

l3ol3o
Ex Member

Re:  A Biden/Warren ticket seems likely
Reply #1 - 08/24/15 at 15:09:14
Print Post  
I think this is likely. I dunno if Warren will go for it though but if she does Hillary is pretty much done and Warren will be very good shape for the future.

IP Logged

andy144
CF Presidents Club

Conservatives Forum

Reply #2 - 08/24/15 at 15:38:36
Print Post  
Two of the looniest people to ever run under the Dimocrap banner. There are not enough fever swamp leftist in America to put this clown act in the white house.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them which would include our government." George Washington "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.' H. L. Mencken "Common sense is not so common." Voltaire

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 08/24/15 at 16:14:48
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 08/24/15 at 15:38:36:
Two of the looniest people to ever run under the Dimocrap banner. There are not enough fever swamp leftist in America to put this clown act in the white house.

Yep! A drunk and a faux Pocahontas.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 08/24/15 at 16:50:31
Print Post  
I've been wondering why Warren has been so quiet lately. This will steal a ton of votes from Bernie Sanders. That's actually a combination that is worse than what we've got in there right now, and I think they could actually pull this off and win. God help us.

IP Logged

Bob S
CF Vice Presidents Club

Liberally Challenged

Reply #5 - 08/25/15 at 11:09:12
Print Post  
I believe this is quite likely.  The real question is this: who will the rank and file dems support?  Personally, this shows me that Biden is not quite as clueless as he appears; this would be a strong and attractive ticket - and the timing of all this is inspired.

I hope he runs.  And I hope he announces Warren as his VP choice right off the bat.  Why?  Because I will enjoy watching Biden and hillary fight it out during the primaries.  She'd win any debate, but would come across as very shrill and un-likeable in doing so... so on content, she'd win; with the voters and public, she'd lose.  I also hope he runs - because it'll put the media in an awkward position.  They too will have to make a choice, and when they do - it's always obvious.

I hope that joltin' joe jumps in.  It'll provide some relief.

The trouble with good ideas is that they quickly deteriorate into hard work....

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #6 - 08/25/15 at 16:42:27
Print Post  

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #7 - 08/25/15 at 17:21:50
Print Post  
I wouldn't be so quick to laugh it off.  Right now the Dems are in disarray. Sanders can never be elected and Hillary is just about toast.  

Trump has the chance to pull away some Dems and Independents but the unanswered question is, will those Dems and independents stick with Trump or move back to Biden?

Everything about Biden is already out there, the jokes, the gaffes...warts and all.  And keep in mind that if he runs there's no lock on it being Warren as his running mate.

Also Trump is riding high now...15 months out.  Unless someone wants to lend me their crystal ball, no one can predict where he will be by next summer.

This whole upcoming election is very fluid.

IP Logged

Bunker
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 08/27/15 at 11:52:16
Print Post  
andy144 wrote on 08/24/15 at 15:38:36:

I think this is probably the most formidable ticket the democrats could come up with and would probably have a better chance than not of winning in '16.  Lock up the moderate dem vote, the female vote, the radical left vote, and even the native american vote ( Grin).  I doubt BHO endorses anyone, because I don't think he cares as there is absolutely nothing in it for him, but if he were to endorse this ticket, they would almost surely beat anyone the Republicans run.

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 08/27/15 at 11:59:27
Print Post  
I hope that joltin' joe jumps in.  It'll provide some relief.

Yeah - Comic relief ! would be fun to watch that's for sure! Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › A Biden/Warren ticket seems likely

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias