Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConspiracy Theories › 'There is no God but Allah'? School accused of Islamic indoctrination
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 'There is no God but Allah'? School accused of Islamic indoctrination (Read 743 times)
Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

'There is no God but Allah'? School accused of Islamic indoctrination
09/10/15 at 17:28:48
Print Post  
'There is no God but Allah'? School accused of Islamic indoctrination
By Todd Starnes  Foxnews.com

Maury County, Tennessee is in the heart of the Bible Belt. So it’s understandable why the local church ladies got all shook up when they discovered that school children had been forced to declare, “There is no God but Allah.”

Seventh graders at Spring Hill Middle School spent three weeks covering Islam in a Social Studies class – enraging some parents who say the lessons crossed the line into indoctrination and proselytization.

more

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Ashe Skyler
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: 'There is no God but Allah'? School accused of Islamic indoctrination
Reply #1 - 09/11/15 at 10:28:52
Print Post  
One of my favorite lines was:
Could you imagine the outcry from liberal activists if the students had been forced to write "Jesus is Lord"?

If they are going to teach Islam, they really should focus on a lot of others too. They're cutting out way too much history elsewise. I got to study Greek mythology by choice in school. One of my favorite years!

Cogito eggo sum. I think, therefore, I am a waffle! | Vegetarians eat vegetables. Beware of humanitarians. | Give 100% in all you do! Unless you're giving blood.&&&&My Heritage, My Flag, My Opinion&&&&Portraits and Custom Artwork
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConspiracy Theories › 'There is no God but Allah'? School accused of Islamic indoctrination

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias