Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › And, without his even being in the Oval Office - Yet
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) And, without his even being in the Oval Office - Yet (Read 5,526 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: And, without his even being in the Oval Office - Yet
Reply #30 - 03/25/16 at 15:27:51
Print Post  
JDzBrain wrote on 03/25/16 at 14:38:00:
Is anyone saying it's illegal for Ford to build a plant in Mexico?  That's nonsensical. 

And by the way Count, I've never deducted a dime for donations.  Why should I ask you to pay for my charity?

If you are foolish enough to pay more income tax than you have to, be my guest.  It does not make good sense.

IP Logged

Belle
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #31 - 03/25/16 at 15:31:05
Print Post  
It's not illegal, of course.
But what happened to proudly made in America?

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #32 - 03/25/16 at 15:33:07
Print Post  
Belle wrote on 03/25/16 at 15:31:05:
It's not illegal, of course.
But what happened to proudly made in America?

Good point - doesn't Ford proudly say this in many of their commercials?  Can't really claim that if they move a plant or two to Mexico.

IP Logged

JDzBrain
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #33 - 03/25/16 at 15:53:59
Print Post  
Quote:
Thinking the same thing? The anti TRUMP folks and CRUZBOTS have never taken the Interest expense deduction on their home over the years. I guess they feel the Govt needs the money? TRUMP just did what the LAW said was legal to do? What the hell is the problem. They never attack his positions and FORD not leaving was just PURE luck? Undecided

Let me just make it plain...since some of the new folks around her don't know me given my absence for long periods at a time.  I am NOT a Cruz supporter.  My first TWO choices are long gone.  Ben Carsons and Rand Paul...my senator.  So before anyone with more time than they know what to do with starts making accusations...THINK!

I know that's not the example the Donald sets...but it works to keep ones foot out of their mouth.

And just to clarify for the reading impaired, I said I've never deducted DONATIONS from my taxes.  I won't ask anyone else to pay for my charity.  THAT is a matter of principle.  Some folks will understand it, some won't, but it's my choice.  Business is one thing, charity is another!

Me...I hold with Thomas Jefferson.  "To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves is sinful and tyrannical."

I'm a constitutionalist.  I...do not propose to be either sinful or tyrannical!

NCGAL63 wrote on 03/25/16 at 14:52:16:
...So four Trump companies filed for Chapter 11 reorganization.
In NONE of these Bankruptcies did he ring up debt and sell out and let all of his employees go - NO he re-structured and all employees kept their jobs. If anything Trump was the one who personally lost on each and every one of these reorganizations.

NC...I know all that, but the fact remains that our tax dollars were spent to fix his mistakes.  So the notion that Trump is any different than the Ford motor company who would use every device at their disposal to turn a profit is just not so.  The point is NOT that he did something wrong or illegal.  It's that Ford is taking it on the chin for supposedly costing Americans and Trump's hands aren't any cleaner. 

"I am prepared to prove at any moment that I am not the man my education has conspired to make of me."  ---Franz Kafka

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #34 - 03/25/16 at 16:24:30
Print Post  
In my opinion these are two separate situations. Ford is taking away from Americans - Ford wants to shut down a major manufacturing plant that hires hundreds of Americans and wants to re-open in another country. Trump never did that, he purchased hotels that were ALREADY in other countries and brought Americans over there to work at his hotels. I understand that "management" for Ford would probably be Americans but the assembly personnel which are the large part of the employees would be Mexicans.  Ford has every right to move , not saying that it is not a good business move for them, many businesses have done this , IBM , Carrier, ect. The whole point that Trump is making is we have the highest corporate tax and we are chasing away big manufacturing, he wants to change that. If companies want to continue to leave our country there will be no more jobs - no more jobs - no more companies = no tax income for our government = no freebies for lazy people sucking up tax money = total chaos and fall of our country. Point is we cannot continue in the current path - something major has to change and I personally think Trump is the change we need.

Also please clarify on how our tax dollars were spent to fix his mistakes. I do not understand when someone claims bankruptcy chapter 11 that is re-organization within a company, it doesn't stop them from having to pay taxes it just puts debt on hold until re-organization is complete or another entity takes over.

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #35 - 03/25/16 at 16:45:11
Print Post  
Ford has had a plant in Mexico for years. I guess they were talking of moving their HQ to mexico?

Foreign countries open plants in America and hire American workers at big salaries while American xompanies move thei plants to other countries. Retarded isn't it? We need a flat tax.

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › And, without his even being in the Oval Office - Yet

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias