Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › ‘Sesame Street’ Unveils Hijab-Clad Muppet: ‘Zari’ Is A Feminist From Afghanistan
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic ‘Sesame Street’ Unveils Hijab-Clad Muppet: ‘Zari’ Is A Feminist From Afghanistan (Read 2,176 times)
bballfan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

‘Sesame Street’ Unveils Hijab-Clad Muppet: ‘Zari’ Is A Feminist From Afghanistan
04/08/16 at 12:38:04
Print Post  
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/04/07/sesame-street-unveils-hijab-cl...

Sesame Street unveiled a fresh face Thursday: a hijab-wearing Afghani Muppet named Zari who will teach kids about “girl empowerment, social and emotional wellbeing.”

Zari will first appear in season five of Baghch-e-Simsim, which is the Afghan version of Sesame Street.

The popular children show’s Twitter account was abuzz with Zari content Thursday.

Meet Zari, our new friend from Afghanistan! She's here to teach young kids about girls' empowerment! #BaghcheSimsim pic.twitter.com/itS9kNZieV

— Sesame Street (@sesamestreet) April 7, 2016

Introducing…Zari! Our new friend in Afghanistan, joining #BaghcheSimSim for #Season5! She's a very special girl! pic.twitter.com/ggI0qpPR78

— Sesame Workshop (@SesameWorkshop) April 7, 2016

We're excited to have Zari in the family! She's an incredible role model for kids around the world! #BaghcheSimsim pic.twitter.com/EMcRWiuwlh

— Sesame Street (@sesamestreet) April 7, 2016

“Sesame Street has done more to educate and entertain than any other children’s program in Afghanistan,” said Saad Mohseni, the president of the MOBY group, which airs numerous TV programs for Afghani children. “We are especially delighted about the introduction of Zari to Baghch-e-Simsim, which reflects Sesame’s commitment to the country and the show’s positive impact here.”

Zara will focus on teaching “girls’ empowerment, national identity, physical health and social and emotional wellbeing,” a Sesame Street press release said

They will get the calaphate with the soros yutes.  Undecided

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: ‘Sesame Street’ Unveils Hijab-Clad Muppet: ‘Zari’ Is A Feminist From Afghanistan
Reply #1 - 04/08/16 at 13:39:33
Print Post  
"Girl empowerment"? In the religion of hate, rape and suppression of women?

The madness continues...

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

ConservDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: ‘Sesame Street’ Unveils Hijab-Clad Muppet: ‘Zari’ Is A Feminist From Afghanistan
Reply #2 - 04/08/16 at 13:46:52
Print Post  
I never watched Sesame Street, nor will I let my kids.

IP Logged

SueAnn
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 04/08/16 at 15:28:14
Print Post  
I see this as a good thing.  The kids will be brainwashed anyway why not add some brainwash that might give the women a little spine.  I will be really happy, and will know progress has been made, when Zari loses the hijab.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 04/08/16 at 16:14:01
Print Post  
I'm glad my daughter isn't the age to watch this.

I let her watch it, and it was okay at the time.

I doubt I would let her if it were now.  Maybe get some CD's of older programs, which were cute.

Lily003   Sad

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 04/09/16 at 00:26:47
Print Post  
named Zari who will teach kids about “girl empowerment, social and emotional wellbeing

A woman abides by Sharia Law and is submissive to men is going to TEACH Girl Empowerment? Is this an oxymoron or just ignorant?

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - 04/09/16 at 00:58:08
Print Post  
SueAnn wrote on 04/08/16 at 15:28:14:
I see this as a good thing.  The kids will be brainwashed anyway why not add some brainwash that might give the women a little spine.  I will be really happy, and will know progress has been made, when Zari loses the hijab.

A good thing?  Promoting the religion of hate and rape? Really?

"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

SueAnn
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 04/09/16 at 01:39:36
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 04/09/16 at 00:58:08:
A good thing?  Promoting the religion of hate and rape? Really?

Promoting? 
It exists. The only people who will be successful in killing it off will be the Muslims themselves.  To do so means re-education of the young ones.  The girls need to be the ones that stand up for themselves.
How did American women get the vote?  When they stood up and demanded it.
How did American Blacks get Civil rights?  When they stood up and demanded it.
Girl empowerment for Muslims?  You damn betcha.  Because until they stand up for themselves nothing will change.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #8 - 04/09/16 at 11:27:40
Print Post  
SueAnn wrote on 04/09/16 at 01:39:36:
Promoting? 
It exists. The only people who will be successful in killing it off will be the Muslims themselves.  To do so means re-education of the young ones.  The girls need to be the ones that stand up for themselves.
How did American women get the vote?  When they stood up and demanded it.
How did American Blacks get Civil rights?  When they stood up and demanded it.
Girl empowerment for Muslims?  You damn betcha.  Because until they stand up for themselves nothing will change.

The problem is that this is a farce.  Female practitioners of the religion of hate and rape are not allowed to stand up for themselves. They are inferior, they have no rights. Wearing that head covering and "teaching" about girl empowerment is an oxymoron at best, deceitful at worst. First discard the head scarf. Reveal it for the tool of oppression that it is, THEN talk about empowerment.

Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 04/12/16 at 12:17:43
Print Post  
I am so glad my kids are grown!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › ‘Sesame Street’ Unveils Hijab-Clad Muppet: ‘Zari’ Is A Feminist From Afghanistan

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias