Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention – Cruzers Listed
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention – Cruzers Listed (Read 4,787 times)
cloudslicer
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention – Cruzers Listed
04/10/16 at 20:35:11
Print Post  
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/disgusting-colorado-trump-delegate-scrat...

It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.

-- Joseph Stalin

Arguing logic with a leftist is like administering medicine to the dead. They exist to be defeated, and they never consoled when their self inflicted ruin occurs.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention – Cruzers Listed
Reply #1 - 04/10/16 at 21:25:04
Print Post  
There is more and more every day that I don't seem to understand in this primary process!

The candidacy of Donald Trump has shined a lot of light in many areas of this political process!

It has also convinced me that Cruz is an ultimate INSIDER, just like the rest of professional politicians.

Lily0033    Huh

IP Logged

Utahwoman
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention – Cruzers Listed
Reply #2 - 04/10/16 at 21:33:20
Print Post  
it has shown me that it matters not wheather I do or don't vote someone else says who we get.

IP Logged

SueAnn
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 04/10/16 at 22:38:37
Print Post  
How is this even legal?  Has no one taken these practices to court?

IP Logged

cloudslicer
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 04/10/16 at 22:49:26
Print Post  
I would be interested in how this plays out with the rest of the election if cruz collapses. But at this point its just a dog and pony show, remember the electoral college?

Assuming Trump does win the nomination and then the general election do you think the electoral college will honour the will of the people?

The fog has lifted on American politics to reveal a kleptocracy. 

Arguing logic with a leftist is like administering medicine to the dead. They exist to be defeated, and they never consoled when their self inflicted ruin occurs.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 04/10/16 at 23:34:59
Print Post  

www.nytimes.com/2016/04/10/us/politics/primary-process-is-seen-as-in-conflict-wi...

Yep, it sure is.  All the games and manipulation are making us feel AGAIN like we are not represented.

Sanders voters should maybe feel this way too.  They couldn't just push Jeb! vs Hillary, so every other possible game is being played.

We'll have to see if this is to really be allowed.  Such as giving Cruz delegates with no votes............

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 04/10/16 at 23:51:42
Print Post  
Wonder if a Trump/Sanders ticket would make anyone happy...?

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #7 - 04/11/16 at 00:09:04
Print Post  
AuntieLynn11 wrote on 04/10/16 at 23:51:42:

Shocked Shocked  No way Jose.  Yikes what a thought!!

IP Logged

Alex
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 04/11/16 at 00:11:10
Print Post  
AuntieLynn11 wrote on 04/10/16 at 23:51:42:

That is an oxymoron Tongue

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 04/11/16 at 08:33:57
Print Post  
cloudslicer wrote on 04/10/16 at 22:49:26:
I would be interested in how this plays out with the rest of the election if cruz collapses. But at this point its just a dog and pony show, remember the electoral college?

Assuming Trump does win the nomination and then the general election do you think the electoral college will honour the will of the people?

The fog has lifted on American politics to reveal a kleptocracy. 

If this move by the eGOP has not shown you that Trump will NOT be the nominee you are going to be very disappointed at the convention.

Trump is not going to get the 1237 and there is no way he is going to win it on a second or third ballot.  It is over folks and it is time for Trump to start a new party.

And by the way, I think a Trump/Sanders Ticket would be a definite win and be a big blow to both the parties and in my view it's the only way I can think of to prevent Hillary from becoming president at this point.

Think about that for a minute.  Can Cruz or Kasich or Ryan beat Hillary?  Hell no.

Can Trump running as an independent beat Hillary.  No.

I think a Trump/Sanders Ticket (so long as Trump is President and Sanders holds the powerless position of VP) is a beautiful way to stick it to both parties!

The only way to make it is to try!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention – Cruzers Listed

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias