Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › ‘Ryan’s Elitism is Showing,’ ‘His Disdain and Disrespect for the American Voter Is Breathtaking
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) ‘Ryan’s Elitism is Showing,’ ‘His Disdain and Disrespect for the American Voter Is Breathtaking (Read 2,672 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: ‘Ryan’s Elitism is Showing,’ ‘His Disdain and Disrespect for the American Voter Is Breathtaking
Reply #10 - 05/06/16 at 14:41:38
Print Post  
Paul Ryan made the biggest mistake YET for himself.  For the voters, it was giving BHO everything he wanted in the last budget.

So, as I said in an earlier post, there was all kinds of media hand wringing on cable news last night.  I found it astoundingly WRONG for Ryan to trash the choice of the voters.  Bye, bye, Paul.

Lily003   Huh

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: ‘Ryan’s Elitism is Showing,’ ‘His Disdain and Disrespect for the American Voter Is Breathtaking
Reply #11 - 05/06/16 at 14:44:31
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 05/06/16 at 14:41:38:
Paul Ryan made the biggest mistake YET for himself.  For the voters, it was giving BHO everything he wanted in the last budget.

So, as I said in an earlier post, there was all kinds of media hand wringing on cable news last night.  I found it astoundingly WRONG for Ryan to trash the choice of the voters.  Bye, bye, Paul.

Lily003   Huh

Another fatal error by the gop establishment. Maybe this is good, it is showing who is who and the traitors are revealing themselves to the people...

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #12 - 05/06/16 at 14:54:04
Print Post  
They are so arrogant and disrespectful towards their voters. They thought they could continue to lie, cheat and deceive then come around at election time and tout their "conservative" credentials and no one would notice. After all their buddies in the donor class, the drive bys and pundit class tell them their voters are a bunch of old, white racist hicks. They figured they'd sit back and take it. Look at the way they destroyed the TEA party.

They thought they had nothing to fear. They just had to tell us to be afraid of the dastardly demonrats who were going to force abortion down our throats and make our ministers marry the homos. They didn't think we'd find out they had the same agenda.

The GOPe Inc should have seen this coming when Eric Cantor got the boot. They chose to ignore the clouds. Well, the tornado came thru and their house is in shambles.

Now and they are throwing temper tantrums hissy fits. The same things they accuse us of doing. Nasty little weasels the whole lot of them.

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

bballfan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 05/06/16 at 14:59:20
Print Post  
I think it is the plan with them The GOPe wants us to leave the party....yet they haven't a clue it will be them that will be destroyed if Trump wins. If hillary wins.....I don't think the caliphate will let congress or any type of our government to exist.

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 05/06/16 at 15:36:19
Print Post  
So I see that Lindsey Graham is saying that he is not going to vote for either Killary or Trump (At least that is what is being reported on Blamestream media like we all care!) So these sore losers are not going to vote at all - so what do they want , Obama for another 4 years?
The EGop elite are acting like a bunch of children.

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 05/06/16 at 16:03:30
Print Post  
did ya'll hear the snowflake when someone asked if he would support Trump?? He said, "his mind and job has been on  unifying the repub party, but at this time he is not ready to support Trump."  WHAT? Isn't that a oxymoron or hypocritical? If he wants to unify the party the 1st thing you must do is get behind Trump and be an example. This is why Trump responded that he was not ready to get behind Ryan and why he said he doesn't need endorsements from some and don't want them.

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

1goofball
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 05/06/16 at 16:06:14
Print Post  
NCGAL63 wrote on 05/06/16 at 15:36:19:
So I see that Lindsey Graham is saying that he is not going to vote for either Killary or Trump (At least that is what is being reported on Blamestream media like we all care!) So these sore losers are not going to vote at all - so what do they want , Obama for another 4 years?
The EGop elite are acting like a bunch of children.

Oh no, that is disrespectful to daddy McCain. I think Mc said he would support Trump. Lindsey is in for a spanking.

No matter which way the wind blows, I will stand behind Islam - Barry "the idiot" Obummer -This country is not a Christian nation! - Barack Insane Obummer - Liberalism works by manipulating the weak-minded through self-hatred.

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 05/06/16 at 16:14:55
Print Post  
Ryan never wanted the job in the first place (or so he said)...

Give it back to Newt...NOW!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › ‘Ryan’s Elitism is Showing,’ ‘His Disdain and Disrespect for the American Voter Is Breathtaking

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias