Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Do We Not Have A Republican Controlled Congress?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Do We Not Have A Republican Controlled Congress? (Read 1,769 times)
darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Do We Not Have A Republican Controlled Congress?
Reply #10 - 10/16/16 at 14:34:13
Print Post  
The Congress is scared of libs because of their corruption.
They even control the PTA meetings.
Trump is the only one to stop this crap.

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 10/16/16 at 16:53:04
Print Post  
bballfan wrote on 10/16/16 at 12:41:17:
We have not had a congress for decades. When was the last time they ever voted for anything to help us? 

Congress passed the Bush tax rate cuts that produced an economic expansion that brought us out of the Clinton Recession that Bush inherited and helped the economy to recover following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 10/17/16 at 06:23:00
Print Post  
Naturalized-Texan wrote on 10/16/16 at 16:53:04:
Congress passed the Bush tax rate cuts that produced an economic expansion that brought us out of the Clinton Recession that Bush inherited and helped the economy to recover following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Finish the story.

Repub congress and Bush passed "No child left behind" Ted Kennedy was standing behind Bush with a smile on his face. further building Fed Gov presents in our education. That means you Tex are paying Buddy.

If he had it his way also, he would have had comprehensive immigration reform. Or so called comprehensive I should say Roll Eyes I was one of them who stopped him!

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 10/17/16 at 07:00:17
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 10/16/16 at 09:55:24:
We need a new conservative party, leave the likes of McCain, Christie, and the Cryin Orangeman behind.

I agree but it won't be easy and it will take a lot of money.  Maybe after Trump sees how he was cheated out of winning an election he will not let his movement die and announce he is accepting donations and volunteers to create a New Conservative Party that will work to find new real conservative candidates to for the House,Senate, and Presidency in 2020 election. 

It's going to take a massive amount of money because it should start with buying out one of the major media networks so that these candidates can get a fair shake.

I know this sounds like a pipe dream but I bet everyone here would be willing to contribute as well as most of the folks behind his movement.  We should not let this movement die no matter how hard the media tries to destroy it.

The only way to make it is to try!

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 10/17/16 at 08:18:15
Print Post  
Quote:
Finish the story.

Repub congress and Bush passed "No child left behind" Ted Kennedy was standing behind Bush with a smile on his face. further building Fed Gov presents in our education. That means you Tex are paying Buddy.

If he had it his way also, he would have had comprehensive immigration reform. Or so called comprehensive I should say Roll Eyes I was one of them who stopped him!

I guess we have you to thank for saving the Republic. 

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 10/17/16 at 10:16:20
Print Post  
Quote:
Finish the story.

But, all that is irrelevant to my reply to bballfan.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 10/17/16 at 10:53:05
Print Post  
nicky43 wrote on 10/17/16 at 07:00:17:
I agree but it won't be easy and it will take a lot of money.  Maybe after Trump sees how he was cheated out of winning an election he will not let his movement die and announce he is accepting donations and volunteers to create a New Conservative Party that will work to find new real conservative candidates to for the House,Senate, and Presidency in 2020 election. 

It's going to take a massive amount of money because it should start with buying out one of the major media networks so that these candidates can get a fair shake.

I know this sounds like a pipe dream but I bet everyone here would be willing to contribute as well as most of the folks behind his movement.  We should not let this movement die no matter how hard the media tries to destroy it.

It can't be Trump 1st off he has been a liberal most of his life and against conservative values(abortion). There will be to much hatred against him after this election since he's angered everyone. Cry
But I think we are ready for a try, I am for sure!

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

wally
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 10/17/16 at 11:20:33
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 10/16/16 at 09:07:37:
No we have a RINO led congress.

Our Founders knew the nature of the Oligarchies of Europe which they fled.  Long before the creation of political parties in our country, our Founders warned us of the lessons learned about Elite Arostocracies that had no law for themselves and dracoconian laws for the subjects of thier realms!  Members of the Aristocracies who fell out of favor with the most Elite Rulers, soon found themselves no longer subject to living the life of privilege and were subjected harshly to the rule of laws intended for the masses and those who did not fall into line.

Our Revolution allowed our Founders the opportunity to create a Constitutional Republic that had safeguards against our Public Servants from becoming our Masters, but as Benjamin Franklin famously once said, "only if we can keep it".

It's come to pass that party affiliation means very little when it comes down to what is required for continued membership as a member of the elite ruling class!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Do We Not Have A Republican Controlled Congress?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias