Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Re: PUTIN: If Clinton wins.....WAR
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Re: PUTIN: If Clinton wins.....WAR (Read 2,344 times)
FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Re: PUTIN: If Clinton wins.....WAR
10/16/16 at 09:22:30
Print Post  
awriter wrote on 10/16/16 at 09:21:00:
http://truthfeed.com/if-hillary-clinton-wins-its-war-vladimir-putin/29667/

So what do we do, launch a cyber war. Putin (KGB) HATES CIA

I think Russia is the least of our problems right now.

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #1 - 10/16/16 at 09:28:48
Print Post  
awriter wrote on 10/16/16 at 09:26:38:
and you base that upon what?

Simply, Russia doesn't want a war with the U.S.A.,  as we don't really want a war with Russia,

It's all BS and a distraction. That's what I think.

IP Logged

ZAC
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 10/16/16 at 09:31:10
Print Post  

What a shame someone like Putin can see what the Clintons are and so many people right here in America cannot! 

God bless America and wake up its people.

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/16/16 at 10:35:06
Print Post  
awriter wrote on 10/16/16 at 09:52:38:
Fellow Patriot..

No idea how old you are, but I recall Russia and the Soviet Union hating us at least since I was a little boy in the fifties, both directly and through virtually every leftist regime or incursion around the world. We were directly involved in the break-up of the Soviet Union. Did you read the words of the speech by the President of China in July? We have been a gadfly to both of them for years. It would only take a few EMP bombs to neutralize us prior to a few well placed nukes. In retaliating against them, how many other countries would join in?

Quote:
No idea how old you are, but I recall Russia and the Soviet Union hating us at least since I was a little boy in the fifties,

Yeah, but the most we ever had was a 'cold' war... Remember, they had their ships turn around instead of going to Cuba.
Ask yourself, why we also gave them money after the fall of the Soviet union if they hated us so much? 3.7 BILLION from the fall to 2012.

Quote:
both directly and through virtually every leftist regime or incursion around the world.

It went both ways.... Don't you remember us supporting Bin Laden and the rebels during the Soviet/Afghan war( Soviets Vietnam)?
Quote:
It would only take a few EMP bombs to neutralize us prior to a few well placed nukes. In retaliating against them, how many other countries would join in?

We have Nuclear armed Submarines in the oceans 24/7 all by them selves can waste anyone of those countries if they did.

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 10/16/16 at 11:00:24
Print Post  
awriter wrote on 10/16/16 at 10:56:20:
We used to call that M.A.D.. IF Hillary is already hated by our enemies do we really want her? How many wars, or even limited wars, happened that we either never saw coming or just stumbled into and then they escalated? Have you been to the Vietnam wall? Did your predecessors fight in past wars, even if they weren't declared? Even Patton warned us about the Russians. Seems the Dems are building this crisis. Follow the money. What promises might Hillary have made?

No, War between us is suicidal.

What country have we gone to war with that has Nuclear weapons?

Quote:
Did your predecessors fight in past wars, even if they weren't declared?

Yes
If congress funds them than they're declared.

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 10/16/16 at 11:12:38
Print Post  
awriter wrote on 10/16/16 at 11:09:59:
What I am concerned about is our deliberately provoking a war and our need to be aware of how our enemies view our candidates. My Dad probably hadn't planned on fighting at Tarawa, but the Japanese struck. Notice, Putin didn't just speak of a war, but a WORLD war. He knows the minds of his allies.

Quote:
What I am concerned about is our deliberately provoking a war and our need to be aware of how our enemies view our candidates.

I understand the concept
Quote:
My Dad probably hadn't planned on fighting at Tarawa, but the Japanese struck.

And we also didn't have nuclear weapons then

Quote:
. Notice, Putin didn't just speak of a war, but a WORLD war. He knows the minds of his allies.
[/quote]

We have the power to destroy this planet over and over

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 10/16/16 at 11:16:32
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah, but the most we ever had was a 'cold' war... Remember, they had their ships turn around instead of going to Cuba.
Ask yourself, why we also gave them money after the fall of the Soviet union if they hated us so much? 3.7 BILLION from the fall to 2012.

Since you are a "Student of History", you should know that much more happened than just the Cold War before those ships turned around.  It was very close to the first nuclear war or World War Last as it could be called.

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 10/16/16 at 11:29:49
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 10/16/16 at 11:16:32:
Since you are a "Student of History", you should know that much more happened than just the Cold War before those ships turned around.  It was very close to the first nuclear war or World War Last as it could be called.

Quote:

? Huh

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 10/16/16 at 11:31:59
Print Post  
Quote:
? Huh

You don't know that?  It is a fact, Jack.

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 10/16/16 at 11:35:06
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 10/16/16 at 11:31:59:
You don't know that?  It is a fact, Jack.

You weren't very specific Mac.

That is also a 'fact' jack Wink

That rhymes  Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Re: PUTIN: If Clinton wins.....WAR

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias