Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsPolitical Activism, Strategy, Blogs › Conservatives need to become "Fashionable" with young people
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Conservatives need to become "Fashionable" with young people (Read 828 times)
Cinema-Nomad
Junior Member2

Conservative's Forum

Conservatives need to become "Fashionable" with young people
10/18/16 at 20:42:14
Print Post  
Hi boys and girls! Smiley

I'm new to the forum, and I hope I'm not posting where I'm not supposed to, or not saying anything too outrageous. As it happens with new Forums, sometimes it's tricky to navigate it at first. This is something I just had to let out, and I'd like to share my vision on what should be the number one priority for the Conservatives of this country...

..."Winning the  propaganda battle among the young" .  You need to take back the minds of the young and smart and creative. I personally go to a Film School, and you can probably imagine what that is. I witness it every day, everybody being programmed with this constant "leftist", not really sure what to call it, agenda:
All the feminist movements, "stop the rape", "oppression of women", all these "transgender" themes, on and on .. actually there is a new term now.."Exploring your sexuality". Yea, like you're not born a man or a woman, you gotta explore it first, to understand what your gender is.
I just don't understand the reasoning? Why would the government facilitate the shaping of this new ideology in a society and subverse the minds of whole generations, in the first place? Why take it to these extremes? What is the greater and practical good in that for a society?

Anyway..Whatever the reason, Conservatives are in no way even coming close to having an influence in the present, socio-cultural  development of this country. And this is their biggest loss. The liberals are winning the cultural war, and quite frankly, starting to take it to the extreme, where somebody like me, who is not a Trump supporter, says "o.k., that's pushing it far enough". You know what their main propaganda tactic is:

"You're either with us, and you are a smart, contemporary, skilled, well educated S.J.W., or a stupid, five grades education, Christian tractorist scared of the "angry man in the sky". That's how they want it to be perceived, and you gotta get away from that image somehow.
    For one thing, there are people like me. I'm an atheist, I believe in Science, I like Art, I'm a Creative and guess what, I believe in traditional family values, plus..I like boxing for a sport  and not the Pokeman Grin.  You have to show that the the liberals with their feminized men, hold no monopoly on being creative, artistic, smart, talented, contemporary. It's actually the opposite, I'm telling you. You have to take back Hollywood, the movies..television, the internet and not just bunch here and there secretly on different forums.
  Unfortunately I must admit, this isn't a free country anymore. You're not going to get arrested for voicing your opinion, but putting an enormous amount of social, cultural pressure on somebody is more than enough, for the vast majority of the people to be shut for the reason of not being judged by their so called peers. America is now a country of cultural censorship in a way.      
P.S. An immigrant myself, came to this county when I was 11. Legally. And you know what, it's a different country now.

So the main point I wanted to address is:

The cultural arena is the main battlefield. Why isn't more money and effort being put into this field by Conservatives?  Where are all the Conservative Arts Scholarships, funding e.t.c...

Anyway, just my two pennies..

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk is Cheep

Re: Conservatives need to become "Fashionable" with young people
Reply #1 - 10/19/16 at 16:04:00
Print Post  
Cinema-Nomad wrote on 10/18/16 at 20:42:14:
Hi boys and girls! Smiley

I'm new to the forum,

Welcome.  Smiley  You may want to use the NCO forum to introduce
yourself.  There are other threads there also to post on.

http://www.conservativesforum.com/cgi-bin/conservatives-forum/YaBB.pl?board=club

http://www.conservativesforum.com/cgi-bin/conservatives-forum/YaBB.pl?num=114376...

Anyway, just my two pennies..

TWO pennies?   Huh

They only let me have one penny at a time here.  I kept swallowing one when they let me have two.  Cheesy

If You're Here To Teach....Then You've Much To Learn.

IP Logged

Cinema-Nomad
Junior Member2

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 10/19/16 at 16:58:07
Print Post  

Hi Nyte_Byrd!

Thanks for the tip! Glad somebody is alive around here. But I guess I missed my chance for a grand opening. If I just repost what I wrote in those threads, I'll be spamming Cry

P.S. "My two cents" sounds better))

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 11/21/16 at 13:49:42
Print Post  

Welcome!    Two pennies?    Your post is certainly worth more than that ...

I certainly don't understand the "explore your sexuality" mantra.    I'm simple ... we're born with certain body parts and those body parts identify who we are.    Beyond that, I'm lost.    I just know the number of people who claim to be transgender is very low, yet that low number has captured a huge following.  And, I find those who claim to be Bi are even more confusing to my simple mind.   

I suggest that the reason Conservatives don't spend money in the arts is that Conservatives are more pragmatic and realistic than the liberals and their artsy friends.   It's like mixing oil and water.   You bring up a good point, however.

IP Logged

RedDirt
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 11/22/16 at 11:09:48
Print Post  
Hi boys and girls! Smiley  .. actually there is a new term now.."Exploring your sexuality". Yea, like you're not born a man or a woman, you gotta explore it first, to understand what your gender is.

Thanks for posting & best luck in school.

Watching Baron Trump, standing there, it occurred to me that we might have something to gain from a 10 year old boy's perspective. Baron Trump could wind up an unintended focal point..
My hypothetical model knows 10-18 are the formative years. For the sake of the argument,  I am calling that a "generation."  By that standard, we could say that four generations of ten year old boys have passed through the gates since Poppy Bush was President in 1986.  I break it down like this:
George Bush 1st A competent, somewhat reassuring older man, compromised by the CIA and the NeoCons, who planted in our minds  the prospect of endless war and a shadow government. Those ten year olds are now forty, and on the Trump train.
The Clintons  This is where the fun really started. Insiders knew all along what he was really like. For the rest of us, it was an eight year "softening up" for the coming Obama. Youngsters from that era now either have families or are on the streets for George Soros.
George W. Bush Ironic, when the Trade Towers went down, he was in front of a class in a Florida black elementary school.
Barack Obama The Obama ten year olds are now eighteen.
That brings us to Barron. If he turns out to be a good kid, and we work it right, we might have hope for that generation. Just another way of looking at it.

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk is Cheep

Reply #5 - 01/01/17 at 02:27:36
Print Post  

If You're Here To Teach....Then You've Much To Learn.

IP Logged

longshot
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 01/04/17 at 21:40:41
Print Post  
You overwhelm the left by getting back to boldly calling things what they are. Dump the PC crap and forget about the misleading quote by the leftwing fairies that free speech is number one but you can't yell fire in a theater as that's over doing the first amendment. Great analogy on the surface but it boils down to a pile of cow pies. People have been wussed down, cornered, and convinced by a bunch of two faced hypocrites. The ones who say you can dress kids up like Muslims in public schools and teach them Muslim customs as a part of cultural education but Heaven forbid you say Jesus name in a classroom discussion cause there is, again false and misleading "separation of church and state. These same hypocrites drop the "F" bomb and other four letter words and yet negate us to use the first letter of a word to avoid hurting someone's feelings. You know, the  "n" word, etc. Get over it. Start slamming the lefties with what they cry the most about. Leave their heads spinning as if they were in the Exorcist. Hit em hard. Smiley

I don't stop for animals but I will stop for tools.

IP Logged

Drogon
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 01/05/17 at 19:35:03
Print Post  
I agree we need to win the propaganda war. But first we have to take it seriously. We have to recruit teachers to go in and teach kids how to be conservative smarty.

We need to recruit people go into the media to influence it "smartly".

The gov't needs to get serious and do everything possible to hurt out of control media like New York times and CNN. Perhaps make 24 hour news networks illegal.

The gov't needs to kick out all the illegals because in addition to voting illegally the influence stupid white people.

Basically we need to get serious.

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 01/06/17 at 07:02:23
Print Post  
Personally, I think we need a truth in broadcasting regulation from the FCC.  This is the idea Germany is toying with.  If they broadcast fake news, lies, etc. a $500,000 fine is slapped on them.  This needs to be a fine that the individual is responsible for.  Put the fear of God in them.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."

IP Logged

longshot
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 01/06/17 at 08:07:59
Print Post  
I agree. Heavy fines on the self proclaimed sacred cow.

I don't stop for animals but I will stop for tools.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsPolitical Activism, Strategy, Blogs › Conservatives need to become "Fashionable" with young people

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media