Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Black Turnout Down... Latino Up?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Black Turnout Down... Latino Up? (Read 1,667 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Black Turnout Down... Latino Up?
Reply #10 - 11/04/16 at 08:19:54
Print Post  
nicky43 wrote on 11/04/16 at 07:03:56:
Well we know you are voting for Hillary but how about your Latino wife?  Who is she voting for?

You didn't answer him FP.

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 11/04/16 at 12:05:45
Print Post  
Quote:
If you also click on the link, towards the bottom of the article, gives some interesting trends on early voting.

In many areas that offer early voting, blacks have showed up in lower numbers than Democrats – who the electorate traditionally has favored – had counted on to help give Hillary Clinton the edge she desperately needs in what has become an unexpectedly tight race.

But Latinos, another group that Democrats have been banking on, are turning out in larger numbers than anticipated, and they very well may be the ones who give the party’s presidential nominee the margin of victory.

The tens of millions of early votes cast point to strength from Democratic-leaning Latino voters, potentially giving Clinton a significant advantage in Nevada and Colorado. With more than half the votes already cast in those states, Democrats are matching if not exceeding their successful 2012 pace, according to data compiled by The Associated Press.

"We are seeing the trajectory of the election change in some states, but Democrats are also making up ground," said Michael McDonald, a University of Florida professor and expert in voter turnout.

Clinton, to be sure, continues to maintain an apparent edge over GOP nominee Donald Trump, with roughly one-fourth of all expected ballots cast in the 2016 election.

The Democrat's campaign once hoped to bank substantial votes from Democrats in North Carolina and Florida before Election Day. Both are must-win states for Donald Trump.

Many of these critical states, such as Arizona, Nevada, Florida, and Texas, report that Latinos are thronging to the polls in noticeably larger numbers – relative to their population – than many other groups.

But data on early voting suggests Clinton is not doing as well as President Barack Obama in 2012. Besides the fallout in African American turnout, ballot requests from likely supporters overall have been weak in parts of the Midwest.

That is where the Latino turnout can be pivotal. Long called the "Sleeping Giant," there are 27 million eligible Latino voters, 16 million of whom have registered to vote. Some 13 million of them are expected to vote on Nov. 8. The total Latino U.S. population is about 54 million.

Early voting — by mail and at polling stations — is underway in 37 states. More than 31 million votes have been cast, representing nearly 25 percent of the total votes expected nationwide if turnout is similar to 2012. In all, more than 46 million people — or as much as 40 percent of the electorate — are expected to vote before Tuesday, according to AP data.

The results of those votes won't be known until polls close next week. But early voting data — party affiliation, race and other details — are being carefully examined for clues about the ballots that have been cast so far.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/11/03/sleeping-giant-awake-and-ro...

Thats because of all the voter suppression efforts by the republicans, dont you know......

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 11/05/16 at 06:27:59
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 11/04/16 at 08:19:54:
You didn't answer him FP. 

Not sure if she's even going to vote if you guys must know

Don't you worry, My state of Idaho is going Red and will be Red for a long time. This is why I moved here.

Now, your guy's state of Texas however, will be a purple state in the near future(true story).

That's why I did not move there. Wink Shocked

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 11/05/16 at 07:38:31
Print Post  
Quote:
Not sure if she's even going to vote if you guys must know

Don't you worry, My state of Idaho is going Red and will be Red for a long time. This is why I moved here.

Now, your guy's state of Texas however, will be a purple state in the near future(true story).

That's why I did not move there.

Thank God for small favors.

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 11/05/16 at 07:41:40
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 11/05/16 at 07:38:31:
Thank God for small favors.

Well, that does not change what's happening to your state

That instate college tuition for illegal's will help that your VAIN politicians have approved Shocked Roll Eyes

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 11/05/16 at 07:59:31
Print Post  
Quote:
Well, that does not change what's happening to your state

That instate college tuition for illegal's will help that your VAIN politicians have approved Shocked Roll Eyes

#ZipIt

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 11/05/16 at 08:02:49
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 11/05/16 at 07:59:31:
#ZipIt

I know, I would also want to be quiet about that too... Wink

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 11/05/16 at 08:04:12
Print Post  
Quote:
I know, I would also want to be quiet about that too...

It is hard to comment with your ramblings.  #MakeSense

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 11/05/16 at 08:06:38
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 11/05/16 at 08:04:12:
It is hard to comment with your ramblings.  #MakeSense

I though I was pretty clear about your states vain politicians and their approval for instate college tuition for illegal aliens?

Let me be clear.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 11/06/16 at 09:36:51
Print Post  
Quote:
Let me be clear.

Please Don't

#UVoteDem

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Black Turnout Down... Latino Up?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias