Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Voter Fraud A Problem Or Just Incompetence?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Voter Fraud A Problem Or Just Incompetence? (Read 1,523 times)
Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Voter Fraud A Problem Or Just Incompetence?
Reply #10 - 11/22/16 at 10:44:09
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 11/22/16 at 10:38:08:
NO, There are a lot of people that I do not want to vote.  They are too stupid to know their.....well, you know what I mean.  The LIV has  no business voting.  There are ways to stop illegal voting.  Someone just has to "Want to Stop It".

I don't disagree.   Fines are a bit much, but we can certainly enforce the rules and limit voting to people who are alive, who are US citizens, and who have proper ID.      

Then, we have vote pairing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_pairing_in_the_United_States_presidential_ele...

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 11/22/16 at 11:00:23
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 11/22/16 at 10:40:26:
People can fake money also, but there are harsh penalties.  The same thing could be done with Voter ID. 

It would be much harder to get a fake lic or photo ID and also a fake voter ID together. Her in NC to get a photo DL you need all but a DNA test.
If you defraud as I said 1 yr in jail no parole.
Quote:
2 documents proving age and identity, such as a:
Certified birth certificate Marriage license.
Proof of your Social Security number such as:
Your Social Security card.
A W-2 tax form.
Proof of residency, such as:
A utility bill.

Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 11/22/16 at 18:55:32
Print Post  
Like Trump said it's rigged..
This year dumb people got smart and watched for cheating.

IP Logged

Mr Mojo Risen
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 11/22/16 at 22:17:09
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 11/22/16 at 08:27:39:
If I were Trump this could be fixed in one day and I have said it for yrs.
One day only to vote and that would be a legal holiday all businesses other then essential to life folks would be off. 12:01 am till 11:59pm.
If you vote you get paid by your employer, if you don't to bad you lose a day's pay.
Voter ID with a photo would be needed no excuses.
Caught defrauding the system 1 year mandatory in Jail no parole.
DONE!!!!

Do we really want mandatory voting?  We already have too many uninformed voters as it is.  I'm also against forcing employers to give their  employees a paid day off to vote.  We need less government regulation, not more. 

As for having only one day to vote, that's how it was for most of our country's history and it worked fine.   Absentee voting was allowed only in limited circumstances.  I guess this old system made it too difficult  to commit voter fraud, so they started early voting.  I also like how some countries have voters dye their thumb purple that wont wash off for a few days. 

Those convicted of voter fraud should be given a mandatory 5 year prison sentence without any possibility of parole and a lifelong loss of voting rights.  Yes that's harsh, but the integrity of our voting MUST be preserved.

IP Logged

ceelu
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 11/22/16 at 23:06:13
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 11/22/16 at 08:27:39:
If I were Trump this could be fixed in one day and I have said it for yrs.
One day only to vote and that would be a legal holiday all businesses other then essential to life folks would be off. 12:01 am till 11:59pm.
If you vote you get paid by your employer, if you don't to bad you lose a day's pay.
Voter ID with a photo would be needed no excuses.
Caught defrauding the system 1 year mandatory in Jail no parole.
DONE!!!!

I have to say this makes perfect sense to me. I've always thought a picture ID should be a must and I'd have no problem adding a thumbprint verification requirement to get the ID issued. I've always thought the only people that have a problem with needing ID for things are those with something to hide.  Geez, I had to have my fingerprints registered with the State Police and wear a photo ID  badge on the job everyday just to teach in an elementary school (Did I mind? Not one iota!).
We all vote by mail in my state (I'm not real happy with it.), although in some ways it is more convenient for the voter,  it creates too many opportunities for shenanigans to go on, which I'm sure happens more than anyone wants to know about.

IP Logged

Jasper
CF Newbies 4

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 11/23/16 at 00:15:02
Print Post  
The Libs are on a massive campaign right now to eliminate the electoral college. Trump won over 3000 counties nation wide. crooked Hillary won just 300. The issue is the inner cities (where she supposedly won) are run by the libs.

As a Chicagoan, I know that while my vote doesn't count, it certainly counts less at the box as the big cites are extremely corrupt.

The Dems would like to change what our founding father instituted with the electoral college and have 4 or 5 cities decide what is "best" for the US. NY, Houston, SF, Chicago, LA and Boston are not the US. They want to do away with the EC and go to a "inner city, libs, illegals" take-all policy.

The only way to do so is to rig it: Let illegals vote. Bus people from inner city to inner city and let them vote 3x, 4x, 5x. Let people who don't work, live off the backs of others, let drug dealers, let killers, inmates, non-citzens, etc... vote.

There are an estimated half million illegals in Chicago. Many voted. They want them all to be able to vote.

In NY, there are an estimated 1 million. In California, there are an estimated 3-4 million. Portland, Houston, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta, Las Vegas... Another 5 to 6 million.

Many many voted. For Hillary.

The Libs want the Electoral college eliminated for the above.

Corrupt

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 11/23/16 at 04:34:16
Print Post  
I think you guys are 'barking' up the wrong tree here Grin Shocked

Guys, notice Dobbs doesn't get into the specifics?  Could "the DEVIL" be in the details?

Could most of this dead or inaccurate registered voters simply be due to people moving and dying and not being corrected fast enough on the voter roles ? Could there be such things as address errors or spelling errors when it comes to accuracy ?

I have heard in the past that there is 800 to a 1000 WWll vets dying every single day. That's just vets from that era.

Remember, 18 million REGISTERED voters doesn't mean 'actual' voters. That's important to know.

Could we just have a bookkeeping issue? Huh

Remember, I'm using "Real bullets" Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 11/23/16 at 04:48:22
Print Post  
Jasper wrote on 11/23/16 at 00:15:02:
The Libs are on a massive campaign right now to eliminate the electoral college. Trump won over 3000 counties nation wide. crooked Hillary won just 300. The issue is the inner cities (where she supposedly won) are run by the libs.

As a Chicagoan, I know that while my vote doesn't count, it certainly counts less at the box as the big cites are extremely corrupt.

The Dems would like to change what our founding father instituted with the electoral college and have 4 or 5 cities decide what is "best" for the US. NY, Houston, SF, Chicago, LA and Boston are not the US. They want to do away with the EC and go to a "inner city, libs, illegals" take-all policy.

The only way to do so is to rig it: Let illegals vote. Bus people from inner city to inner city and let them vote 3x, 4x, 5x. Let people who don't work, live off the backs of others, let drug dealers, let killers, inmates, non-citzens, etc... vote.

There are an estimated half million illegals in Chicago. Many voted. They want them all to be able to vote.

In NY, there are an estimated 1 million. In California, there are an estimated 3-4 million. Portland, Houston, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta, Las Vegas... Another 5 to 6 million.

The Libs want the Electoral college eliminated for the above.

Corrupt

Quote:
Trump won over 3000 counties nation wide. crooked Hillary won just 300. The issue is the inner cities (where she supposedly won) are run by the libs.

First of all, that is nothing new. It's always been rural vs major cities when it comes to Repubs vs dims.

Quote:

Quote:

And how do you know that? Huh Is it just a hunch? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 11/23/16 at 07:46:10
Print Post  
Quote:
I think you guys are 'barking' up the wrong tree here Grin Shocked

Guys, notice Dobbs doesn't get into the specifics?  Could "the DEVIL" be in the details?

Could most of this dead or inaccurate registered voters simply be due to people moving and dying and not being corrected fast enough on the voter roles ? Could there be such things as address errors or spelling errors when it comes to accuracy ?

I have heard in the past that there is 800 to a 1000 WWll vets dying every single day. That's just vets from that era.

Remember, 18 million REGISTERED voters doesn't mean 'actual' voters. That's important to know.

Could we just have a bookkeeping issue? Huh

Remember, I'm using "Real bullets" Cheesy Grin

Yes, we do have a bookkeeping issue and when the states try to fix it (like Rick Scott in Florida) the feds blocked him from doing so.

You really like to agitate don't you.  Grin Grin

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 11/23/16 at 08:10:37
Print Post  
Gabriele wrote on 11/23/16 at 07:46:10:
Yes, we do have a bookkeeping issue and when the states try to fix it (like Rick Scott in Florida) the feds blocked him from doing so.

You really like to agitate don't you.  Grin Grin

Quote:
Yes, we do have a bookkeeping issue and when the states try to fix it (like Rick Scott in Florida) the feds blocked him from doing so

Its at the county level Gab is where the real reform needs to be(I think).

Quote:
You really like to agitate don't you

Well, Sam Adams and Patrick Henry were agitators(I'm in good company)

This also is just 'common sense'. We don't address enough to why we're 'susceptible' to voter fraud in the first place. Just voter fraud. Huh Roll Eyes Not to mention voter fraud is just a 'escape goat' for many.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Voter Fraud A Problem Or Just Incompetence?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias