Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump To Dreamers - "He'll Work Something Out"?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump To Dreamers - "He'll Work Something Out"? (Read 11,930 times)
FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Trump To Dreamers - "He'll Work Something Out"?
12/08/16 at 06:55:44
Print Post  

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Trump To Dreamers - "He'll Work Something Out"?
Reply #1 - 12/08/16 at 07:42:49
Print Post  
I don't know what the answer is. But for once, I hope the situation is resolved, whether I like it or not, and this stops. We, as a nation, have been arguing/discussing this for decades while our political leaders have done nothing.  So, something needs to be done whether everybody likes the outcome or not, and the border secured (first).  Just one more thing the country is split over.  They should never have been here, but they are here, and a resolution needs to come.

IP Logged

Patriotlass
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 12/08/16 at 09:20:03
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 12/08/16 at 07:42:49:
I don't know what the answer is. But for once, I hope the situation is resolved, whether I like it or not, and this stops. We, as a nation, have been arguing/discussing this for decades while our political leaders have done nothing.  So, something needs to be done whether everybody likes the outcome or not, and the border secured (first).  Just one more thing the country is split over.  They should never have been here, but they are here, and a resolution needs to come.

To just give up and accept whatever is thrown at us regarding illegal immigration is not the solution and to me absolutely unacceptable.  Illegal immigrants broke the law, continue to break the law and are a tremendous economic burden on our society.  Those that are here working, and making a living need to leave and comeback legally and pay taxes.  Sure that pay taxes at the grocery store and when they purchase goods and services, but what about paying federal taxes?

First, I think there needs to be a minimum 5 year moratorium on any kind of immigration into the U.S. until we get the wall built, figure out who is coming into the country, and set up new immigration regulations and quotas. That would also include NO asylum to refugees of areas with known terrorists.

ALL those illegals who are in our jails and prisons need to be deported immediately to the countries from which they came ... and that country should be billed for the cost of deportation and the cost for temporarily housing them in our penal system. Secondly those that are here illegally and are receiving any kind of government assistance; that assistance should immediately be cut off if they cannot prove that they are an American citizen, they no longer qualify for benefits, including emergency medical assistance. Those that do not have a valid American ID card should be denied access into our schools, hospitals and should not be allowed to have bank accounts or credit or debit cards. Those that rent to illegal immigrants should be heavily fined and a lien put on that house. Those that are here illegally should not be allowed to overstay their work visas. If they are caught; immediate deportation is warranted.

Some of these solutions may seem harsh and extreme, but what I find even more harsh and extreme is denying American citizens the same government perks; I've seen it happen.

While some of these solutions may not actually physically deport individuals; because of the situations illegals would then find themselves in once these rules were implemented, many would self deport.

I am all for the average citizen being able to call ICE and report any contractor who has undocumented workers or any individual who is obviously undocumented and ICE should be ALLOWED to respond. Last I had heard, ICE has been told to stand down as well as our border patrol agents.

The wall needs to be built and manned with arms.  Anyone crossing the border illegally should be considered an enemy of the United States and can legally be fired upon. Drones, electric fencing, land mines, etc., whatever it takes.  It won't take long before the word gets out that the U.S. now has a zero tolerance policy for illegal immigration.

In addition and most critical to this process is to convey that the U.S. welcomes legal immigration provided that our strict guidelines are met. Those wishing to migrate here from areas of known terrorism will have to meet more stringent guidelines.

Yes we may have rioting in the streets at first from illegals that are already here, human rights activists, etc., ... I say round 'em up! IMHO those that are here illegally DO NOT have the same rights as U.S. citizens.

Power in politics, sovereignty in America is with we the people, and that is the path to turning this country around: empowering the people.

IP Logged

Viet Vet
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 12/08/16 at 09:29:48
Print Post  
I am sick and tired of the media causing dissension and turmoil by trying to second guess Donald Trump.

We were told he couldn't win, he wouldn't honor his campaign pledge, he was an extremist, and so on.

He won the election fair and square, he won the recounts, and he has done what he said he was going to do.

He hasn't even been sworn in yet and we are discussing that he is softening or changing his mind or backing off what he said he would do.

I have quit watching Fox News, and the others I don't watch at all, with exception of Cavuto and even he goes off on a tangent too often.

They get all of these so called experts to tell me why Donald Trump is not going to make it.

I got to go get another cup of coffee. Arghghghghghghgh!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Viet Vet

IP Logged

wally
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 12/08/16 at 09:34:24
Print Post  
Patriotlass wrote on 12/08/16 at 09:20:03:
To just give up and accept whatever is thrown at us regarding illegal immigration is not the solution and to me absolutely unacceptable.  Illegal immigrants broke the law, continue to break the law and are a tremendous economic burden on our society.  Those that are here working, and making a living need to leave and comeback legally and pay taxes.  Sure that pay taxes at the grocery store and when they purchase goods and services, but what about paying federal taxes?

First, I think there needs to be a minimum 5 year moratorium on any kind of immigration into the U.S. until we get the wall built, figure out who is coming into the country, and set up new immigration regulations and quotas. That would also include NO asylum to refugees of areas with known terrorists.

ALL those illegals who are in our jails and prisons need to be deported immediately to the countries from which they came ... and that country should be billed for the cost of deportation and the cost for temporarily housing them in our penal system. Secondly those that are here illegally and are receiving any kind of government assistance; that assistance should immediately be cut off if they cannot prove that they are an American citizen, they no longer qualify for benefits, including emergency medical assistance. Those that do not have a valid American ID card should be denied access into our schools, hospitals and should not be allowed to have bank accounts or credit or debit cards. Those that rent to illegal immigrants should be heavily fined and a lien put on that house. Those that are here illegally should not be allowed to overstay their work visas. If they are caught; immediate deportation is warranted.

Some of these solutions may seem harsh and extreme, but what I find even more harsh and extreme is denying American citizens the same government perks; I've seen it happen.

While some of these solutions may not actually physically deport individuals; because of the situations illegals would then find themselves in once these rules were implemented, many would self deport.

I am all for the average citizen being able to call ICE and report any contractor who has undocumented workers or any individual who is obviously undocumented and ICE should be ALLOWED to respond. Last I had heard, ICE has been told to stand down as well as our border patrol agents.

The wall needs to be built and manned with arms.  Anyone crossing the border illegally should be considered an enemy of the United States and can legally be fired upon. Drones, electric fencing, land mines, etc., whatever it takes.  It won't take long before the word gets out that the U.S. now has a zero tolerance policy for illegal immigration.

In addition and most critical to this process is to convey that the U.S. welcomes legal immigration provided that our strict guidelines are met. Those wishing to migrate here from areas of known terrorism will have to meet more stringent guidelines.

Yes we may have rioting in the streets at first from illegals that are already here, human rights activists, etc., ... I say round 'em up! IMHO those that are here illegally DO NOT have the same rights as U.S. citizens.

I agree with you and I will be extremely disappointed if it turns out that Donald Trump has lied to us! 

Trump needs to know that there will be consequences if he turns his back on his campaign pledges to his supporters, in the interest of getting along with our political enemies (such as groups like LaRaza).  He was elected to do a job and recinding all of Obama's illegal executive orders is JOB #1 (which we all know that he repeatedly pledged to do on his first day in office).  The "Dreamer" Presidential Order is the first and foremost of these illegal Presidential Orders enacted by Obama! 

This stinks like a pay to play deal with the Republican Congressional Leadership!

IP Logged

Patriotlass
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 12/08/16 at 09:44:37
Print Post  
Viet Vet wrote on 12/08/16 at 09:29:48:
I am sick and tired of the media causing dissension and turmoil by trying to second guess Donald Trump.

We were told he couldn't win, he wouldn't honor his campaign pledge, he was an extremist, and so on.

He won the election fair and square, he won the recounts, and he has done what he said he was going to do.

He hasn't even been sworn in yet and we are discussing that he is softening or changing his mind or backing off what he said he would do.

I have quit watching Fox News, and the others I don't watch at all, with exception of Cavuto and even he goes off on a tangent too often.

They get all of these so called experts to tell me why Donald Trump is not going to make it.

I got to go get another cup of coffee. Arghghghghghghgh!!!

Angry Angry Angry

Viet Vet

Donald J. Trump IS going to be our next president and I see some positives already. Right now IMHO he has shown more leadership than Hussein has shown in all of his 8 years.  I think he has made some good conservative cabinet picks.  There should be no doubt that he is going to be met by a lot of resistance in Congress, but one thing I have observed about Trump; he has the ability to remain focused on what he wants to do and moves forward with his plans in spite of cries from the opposition...but at the same I believe he does consider and evaluate what the opposition has to say which is a good thing.

Power in politics, sovereignty in America is with we the people, and that is the path to turning this country around: empowering the people.

IP Logged

shockedcanadian
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 12/08/16 at 09:50:45
Print Post  
I've noticed the new tactic by the media to try and persuade everyone, and probably even Donald, that noone really takes him literally even his supporters.  Hehe, ok Trump?  You don't actually have to do all these things, see, your supporters aren't really taking you that literal"

Here's an example from what I have heard multiple times on CNN across a variety of issues:

"When we talk to his supporters they say they didn't think he meant a physical wall, they think he is referring to a wall of security or support at the border.  They don't expect that he will build a wall, nor care, as long as he enforces existing laws"

"Oh, when we talk to his supporters, they don't think he really means that he will rip up NAFTA and put forward tariffs against China, they just took it to mean he will do his best to bring jobs back"

When Trump reacted to the Carrier situation he stated he didn't believed he had promised to bring the jobs back.  This is open to interpretation and he did what he could.  I just hope he doesn't lose his focus and look for loopholes in his own promises.  He doesn't have to follow to the T every promise, but he has to address in these promises consistent with the outcomes he promised.  If he remains focused and energised he will make the tough choices and put the rest of the world on notice.

I've said for awhile his choice of SOS will for me will clarify alot.  My guess is he will go with Romney.  He has been selecting many military men which I believe is a good thing if you are serious about changing direction.  Everyone knows soldiers know that life and death decisions require action, and action with positive results.

Their efforts in government will be far less stressful for the most part, but they will still demand results because that's how they are wired and trained.

IP Logged

Patriotlass
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 12/08/16 at 09:55:59
Print Post  
wally wrote on 12/08/16 at 09:34:24:
I agree with you and I will be extremely disappointed if it turns out that Donald Trump has lied to us! 

Trump needs to know that there will be consequences if he turns his back on his campaign pledges to his supporters, in the interest of getting along with our political enemies (such as groups like LaRaza).  He was elected to do a job and recinding all of Obama's illegal executive orders is JOB #1 (which we all know that he repeatedly pledged to do on his first day in office).  The "Dreamer" Presidential Order is the first and foremost of these illegal Presidential Orders enacted by Obama! 

This stinks like a pay to play deal with the Republican Congressional Leadership!

Well...like I have stated previously; I believe Trump will jump start the economy and I believe he's going to get that wall built ... we may just not like how he takes us there or what he accomplishes in doing so. He could very well build that wall and at the same time also rebuild our infrastructure so that we have a superhighway connecting Mexico, the U.S. and Canada...that too me is unacceptable ... but I can see it as a possibility of something that he may do; it has been an idea that has been floated around for awhile. It would certainly get the economy booming ... but at the same time we lose a huge chunk of our sovereignty. He will have formed the North American Union.

IP Logged

Patriotlass
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 12/08/16 at 10:01:00
Print Post  
shockedcanadian wrote on 12/08/16 at 09:50:45:
I've noticed the new tactic by the media to try and persuade everyone, and probably even Donald, that noone really takes him literally even his supporters.  Hehe, ok Trump?  You don't actually have to do all these things, see, your supporters aren't really taking you that literal"

Here's an example from what I have heard multiple times on CNN across a variety of issues:

"When we talk to his supporters they say they didn't think he meant a physical wall, they think he is referring to a wall of security or support at the border.  They don't expect that he will build a wall, nor care, as long as he enforces existing laws"

"Oh, when we talk to his supporters, they don't think he really means that he will rip up NAFTA and put forward tariffs against China, they just took it to mean he will do his best to bring jobs back"

When Trump reacted to the Carrier situation he stated he didn't believed he had promised to bring the jobs back.  This is open to interpretation and he did what he could.  I just hope he doesn't lose his focus and look for loopholes in his own promises.  He doesn't have to follow to the T every promise, but he has to address in these promises consistent with the outcomes he promised.  If he remains focused and energised he will make the tough choices and put the rest of the world on notice.

I've said for awhile his choice of SOS will for me will clarify alot.  My guess is he will go with Romney.  He has been selecting many military men which I believe is a good thing if you are serious about changing direction.  Everyone knows soldiers know that life and death decisions require action, and action with positive results.

Their efforts in government will be far less stressful for the most part, but they will still demand results because that's how they are wired and trained.

Yes, who he appoints as SOS will say a lot as to which direction he is going to go.  IMHO if he picks Giuliani I will have little doubt that the plans are for a North American Union. 

If he appoints Romney, do you see that as a bad thing?  Perhaps I missed that in your posting.

IP Logged

wally
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 12/08/16 at 10:29:41
Print Post  
Patriotlass wrote on 12/08/16 at 09:55:59:
Well...like I have stated previously; I believe Trump will jump start the economy and I believe he's going to get that wall built ... we may just not like how he takes us there or what he accomplishes in doing so. He could very well build that wall and at the same time also rebuild our infrastructure so that we have a superhighway connecting Mexico, the U.S. and Canada...that too me is unacceptable ... but I can see it as a possibility of something that he may do; it has been an idea that has been floated around for awhile. It would certainly get the economy booming ... but at the same time we lose a huge chunk of our sovereignty. He will have formed the North American Union.

We have had so many Republican Presidents who have caved into the forces of our opposition (in order to get along  with them to make deals on other issues).  In every case where "our guy" has turned his back on his base, we have lost and the country has lost.

I am very pleased with what I see Trump doing with the assembly of his team. However, Trump has to know that we who elected him, will not simply follow him blindly wherever he might lead.  Those core principles that we share with him and were his pledge to us is why he was elected in the first place.

I agree with you about the importance of regaining our sovereignty.  Without that, many of the positive changes can and will be undone when the political winds turn against us.  ( and history shows that they eventually will change! )

President Trump needs to know that we will remain loyal to him as long as he remains loyal to us.  Trust is a two way street!  The biggest negative against Trump as a candidate was "will he do what he said he's do".  Repealing Obama's illegal Presidential Order that gave millions of illegal aliens a legal status, is a nonnegotiable moral and legal imparaitive, even if the Republican Congress is "dreaming" about creating new legislation to pass the gang of eight's comprehensive immigration reform!!  (That's a NO!!!) Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump To Dreamers - "He'll Work Something Out"?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias