Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump To Dreamers - "He'll Work Something Out"?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump To Dreamers - "He'll Work Something Out"? (Read 7,604 times)
MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Trump To Dreamers - "He'll Work Something Out"?
Reply #10 - 12/08/16 at 10:40:15
Print Post  
I am glad a discussion was started. To clarify..I want THE wall; I want criminal aliens deported immediately. The "what to do" for me is what to do with all the children who were born here to illegal parents. As for the dreamers....I don't think they should have a free pass, although they were brought here by illegals and it was not their decision to come. I don't want any more immigration until the somebody decides what to do with the non-criminal illegals and their children are here.  There is no solution to the above that will satisfy everyone. If I had my way they could all go back to wherever they came from tomorrow, but I suspect I will not get my way.  I, however, do not want this problem hanging over the heads of my children and grandchildren and I want it resolved and do not want it to happen again.

IP Logged

wally
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 12/08/16 at 11:04:47
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 12/08/16 at 10:40:15:
I am glad a discussion was started. To clarify..I want THE wall; I want criminal aliens deported immediately. The "what to do" for me is what to do with all the children who were born here to illegal parents. As for the dreamers....I don't think they should have a free pass, although they were brought here by illegals and it was not their decision to come. I don't want any more immigration until the somebody decides what to do with the non-criminal illegals and their children are here.  There is no solution to the above that will satisfy everyone. If I had my way they could all go back to wherever they came from tomorrow, but I suspect I will not get my way.  I, however, do not want this problem hanging over the heads of my children and grandchildren and I want it resolved and do not want it to happen again. 

We are not that far apart.  I want the wall built and I want all criminal aliens deported!  I also want all illegal "sancuary cities, colleges states" brought into full compliance with our laws!

I want NO DISCUSSION ABOUT ANY STATUS CHANGES FOR ANY INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE IN OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY...UNTIL THIS IS DONE! 

This may take years! After that, the other issues may be addressed, as they certainly will be widely discussed as the rest of this mess is sorted out!

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 12/08/16 at 11:11:56
Print Post  
Absolutely not ! No deal with illegals. Trump either enforces our immigration laws and deports  them or he will be a one term President who betrayed his voters. I realize this will not be easy, many in both political parties want illegals here , they will be fighting Trump every inch of the way.
Then there is the very good possibility this entire article is nothing but yet another liberal lie. I believe Trump really will do his best to keep his promises to voters.

IP Logged

wally
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 12/08/16 at 11:25:14
Print Post  
Obilivious Maxinus wrote on 12/08/16 at 11:11:56:
Absolutely not ! No deal with illegals. Trump either enforces our immigration laws and deports  them or he will be a one term President who betrayed his voters. I realize this will not be easy, many in both political parties want illegals here , they will be fighting Trump every inch of the way.
Then there is the very good possibility this entire article is nothing but yet another liberal lie. I believe Trump really will do his best to keep his promises to voters.

I doubt Trump can do this without Congress and the key will be whatever the "best deal" he can strike with the Republicans who opposed his election.  With Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pellosi leading the opposition, I think our RINO Congress will be revisiting the gang of eight's "comprehensive immigration plan".  Although they may think they can get a bit better deal now, they will be pushing Trump in that direction. Believe it!

Having said all this, I am not happy with the position that I suggested in my previous post, but I could live with it!

No comprehensive plan; build a wall, destroy "sanctuaries" deport illegal criminal aliens (as we find them) and then (and only then) be willing to take the pulse of the nation on what to do with the rest!

My way or the Highway isn't going to work.  However, let's not make the perfect, the enemy of the good!  The Libtards and the RINOS will agree about the wall and the criminals being deported (the sanctuary cities will be a matter of law)
We ought to take what we can get in the short term and then come back for another bite of this apple, without giving illegal aliens any status change! (if they become criminals; they are picked up and deported after serving their sentences), otherwise..we'll see when we get there!

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 12/08/16 at 11:38:58
Print Post  
I think it is imperative that we stop the flow across the border. I don't think they are all harmless. I do so hope our new President Trump (still can't believe he won sometimes) will immediately put a stop to the flow across the border and authorize the Border Patrol to make an all-out effort to stop it...................

IP Logged

wally
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 12/08/16 at 11:42:40
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 12/08/16 at 11:38:58:
I think it is imperative that we stop the flow across the border. I don't think they are all harmless. I do so hope our new President Trump (still can't believe he won sometimes) will immediately put a stop to the flow across the border and authorize the Border Patrol to make an all-out effort to stop it...................

Most nations with illegal "migration" problems, station their military at their border. Even Mexico has most it's military bases located along it's own southern border! 

I think, in addition to the wall, such resources ought to be made available, in order to serve as a deterrent, as much as back up our Border Patrol and civilian law enforcement agencies.

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #16 - 12/08/16 at 12:13:46
Print Post  
#HereWeGoAgain

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 12/08/16 at 12:55:42
Print Post  
Patriotlass wrote on 12/08/16 at 09:20:03:
To just give up and accept whatever is thrown at us regarding illegal immigration is not the solution and to me absolutely unacceptable.  Illegal immigrants broke the law, continue to break the law and are a tremendous economic burden on our society.  Those that are here working, and making a living need to leave and comeback legally and pay taxes.  Sure that pay taxes at the grocery store and when they purchase goods and services, but what about paying federal taxes?

First, I think there needs to be a minimum 5 year moratorium on any kind of immigration into the U.S. until we get the wall built, figure out who is coming into the country, and set up new immigration regulations and quotas. That would also include NO asylum to refugees of areas with known terrorists.

ALL those illegals who are in our jails and prisons need to be deported immediately to the countries from which they came ... and that country should be billed for the cost of deportation and the cost for temporarily housing them in our penal system. Secondly those that are here illegally and are receiving any kind of government assistance; that assistance should immediately be cut off if they cannot prove that they are an American citizen, they no longer qualify for benefits, including emergency medical assistance. Those that do not have a valid American ID card should be denied access into our schools, hospitals and should not be allowed to have bank accounts or credit or debit cards. Those that rent to illegal immigrants should be heavily fined and a lien put on that house. Those that are here illegally should not be allowed to overstay their work visas. If they are caught; immediate deportation is warranted.

Some of these solutions may seem harsh and extreme, but what I find even more harsh and extreme is denying American citizens the same government perks; I've seen it happen.

While some of these solutions may not actually physically deport individuals; because of the situations illegals would then find themselves in once these rules were implemented, many would self deport.

I am all for the average citizen being able to call ICE and report any contractor who has undocumented workers or any individual who is obviously undocumented and ICE should be ALLOWED to respond. Last I had heard, ICE has been told to stand down as well as our border patrol agents.

The wall needs to be built and manned with arms.  Anyone crossing the border illegally should be considered an enemy of the United States and can legally be fired upon. Drones, electric fencing, land mines, etc., whatever it takes.  It won't take long before the word gets out that the U.S. now has a zero tolerance policy for illegal immigration.

In addition and most critical to this process is to convey that the U.S. welcomes legal immigration provided that our strict guidelines are met. Those wishing to migrate here from areas of known terrorism will have to meet more stringent guidelines.

Yes we may have rioting in the streets at first from illegals that are already here, human rights activists, etc., ... I say round 'em up! IMHO those that are here illegally DO NOT have the same rights as U.S. citizens.

I don't think this is too harsh, and I agree with every word!

Illegal immigration has hurt this country in ways many people just don't get.  Our language, culture, MONEY, breaking laws, etc. has been so destructive.  Cut off benefits = many will leave.

As to "dreamers," I think careful thought needs to take place.  These people are not the biggest problem.  No benefits, no special "programs," etc. for them, but I don't think they HAVE to go.

We are stuck with those who've dropped "anchor babies."

The rest, including children sent here, need to GO.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Reply #18 - 12/08/16 at 14:13:31
Print Post  

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

Patriotlass
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 12/08/16 at 14:20:56
Print Post  
MoGal wrote on 12/08/16 at 11:38:58:

No I can tell attest to the fact that they are not all harmless.  I attended a couple of prayer vigils for American citizens who have fallen victim to the hands of illegals; some of these were police officers, mothers, wives and the most heart breaking were children.  Children who were beaten, raped and murdered by illegal aliens. No, some of them are not harmless at all.

Power in politics, sovereignty in America is with we the people, and that is the path to turning this country around: empowering the people.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump To Dreamers - "He'll Work Something Out"?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias