Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump To Dreamers - "He'll Work Something Out"?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump To Dreamers - "He'll Work Something Out"? (Read 11,901 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Trump To Dreamers - "He'll Work Something Out"?
Reply #80 - 12/12/16 at 12:50:53
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 12/12/16 at 10:05:53:
From what I can tell, you want Trump to hate the President of Mexico and not ever visit the President of Mexico.   Does that pretty well sum it up?     If not, let us know what YOU want done, and how.     You always say what you don't like, but you never say how you want the issue resolved.   

He just asks questions in his posts, never a declarative sentence.  He is like every other Liberal, he tries to cast doubts about Conservatives.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #81 - 12/12/16 at 14:36:56
Print Post  
From what I can tell, you want Trump to hate the President of Mexico and not ever visit the President of Mexico.   Does that pretty well sum it up?     If not, let us know what YOU want done, and how.     You always say what you don't like, but you never say how you want the issue resolved.   

From what I have observed, Trump makes benign comments on most people.  So, whatever he said about the President of Mexico, I take with a grain of salt.

Lily003   Huh

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #82 - 12/12/16 at 14:43:06
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 12/12/16 at 06:57:19:
I am not wild about the idea, but it is better that they have an education and become a productive member of the State than to be a drain on the State.

Oh, this is a slippery slope!

Some years ago, a friend in California told me about a referendum on whether illegal alien kids should be given grammar/high school education.  That was back when the people MAY have had a say in things. 

I asked her if she was voting NO, as what I would have done.  She said of course she would vote YES.  She said that it wouldn't be a good idea to have these kids running around not educated.  I asked her if she realized HOW MUCH this would cost taxpayers.

What the pro illegal groups were USING to get the people to vote in favor of sending them to public schools.  Just another incentive for them to come here and stay here with our tax money.  NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say no advantages or incentives for them to come and stay here.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #83 - 12/12/16 at 14:53:30
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 12/12/16 at 14:36:56:
From what I have observed, Trump makes benign comments on most people.  So, whatever he said about the President of Mexico, I take with a grain of salt.

Lily003   Huh

He was standing next to the President of Mexico in Mexico, after accepting an invitation from said President to visit Mexico. He is not Ted Cruz. He did not accept the man's invite only to stand next to him in his country and insult him. It doesn't even matter whether or not he likes Pena Nieto. What he does regarding illegal immigration is all that really matters.

This is the problem with Trump hating #neverTrumpers. They build up a caricature of Trump then proceed to destroy it. He is a "bombastic liar" so they attack accordingly. Trump never said he does not like Mexico or Mexicans. He acknowledged that criminals from Mexico have entered the US illegally and wrecked havoc on the lives of the American people. He wants to protect the borders of his country, the United States of America, from criminals and those who will bring harm to its citizens.  He does not have to dislike the Mexican President to make that clear to him.

Ms. Borelli

#PresidentDonaldJTrump
#GetUsedToIt

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #84 - 12/12/16 at 18:51:10
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 12/12/16 at 14:53:30:
He was standing next to the President of Mexico in Mexico, after accepting an invitation from said President to visit Mexico. He is not Ted Cruz. He did not accept the man's invite only to stand next to him in his country and insult him. It doesn't even matter whether or not he likes Pena Nieto. What he does regarding illegal immigration is all that really matters.

This is the problem with Trump hating #neverTrumpers. They build up a caricature of Trump then proceed to destroy it. He is a "bombastic liar" so they attack accordingly. Trump never said he does not like Mexico or Mexicans. He acknowledged that criminals from Mexico have entered the US illegally and wrecked havoc on the lives of the American people. He wants to protect the borders of his country, the United States of America, from criminals and those who will bring harm to its citizens.  He does not have to dislike the Mexican President to make that clear to him.

Ms. Borelli

#PresidentDonaldJTrump
#GetUsedToIt

Wreck havoc?     I taught at ICE San Diego today.    This morning, when I went through security, I stood behind a family of 10 Hispanics who were headed to immigration.    I stood and stood and stood while these 10 individuals cleared security, some with no ID.  When I finally made it through security, I said to the security guard, "you need an expedited line for US citizens."     His response?    "Be nice."   

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #85 - 12/12/16 at 19:41:16
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 12/12/16 at 18:51:10:
Wreck havoc?     I taught at ICE San Diego today.    This morning, when I went through security, I stood behind a family of 10 Hispanics who were headed to immigration.    I stood and stood and stood while these 10 individuals cleared security, some with no ID.  When I finally made it through security, I said to the security guard, "you need an expedited line for US citizens."     His response?    "Be nice."   

See!!! I was being nice.... Cool

"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #86 - 12/12/16 at 20:18:50
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 12/12/16 at 19:41:16:
See!!! I was being nice.... Cool

You were being nice!

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #87 - 12/12/16 at 20:32:04
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 12/12/16 at 20:18:50:
You were being nice!

#MeNice

Roll Eyes

Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #88 - 12/13/16 at 06:51:23
Print Post  

Quote:
From what I can tell, you want Trump to hate the President of Mexico and not ever visit the President of Mexico.   Does that pretty well sum it up?

Uh... yeah... I even consider him my enemy.

Think Chort, We hate/blame our politicians for allowing the illegal invasion and some even hate the invaders themselves

So where is the hate/blame when it comes to the Mexican politicians?

Mind you we give millions to them every year.

Quote:
You always say what you don't like, but you never say how you want the issue resolved.

Chort, I have been a member here twice.

I have given plenty of solutions to the problem over the years

The problem is, it goes in VAIN(think Rome).

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #89 - 12/13/16 at 07:22:52
Print Post  
Patriotlass wrote on 12/12/16 at 06:44:42:
The key here is to get as many "illegals" to self deport.  They are not citizens ... perhaps require those here to register for citizenship with a 5 year waiting period. If they do not register and are caught for any reason; automatic deportation without question. Also during that waiting period they will be on probation and a thorough background check done and ALL government assistance (including medical) will be halted until they actually become citizens.  If they have been and are convicted of a crime they are deported. During this time period they will be required to apply for a work visa so that they will be paying federal and state income taxes. A temporary ID card (expires in 5 years) will be issued allowing them to open a bank account for the sole purpose of paying debt to the federal and state government.  They will be audited every year.  Any non-payment of taxes and they will be deported with no chance ever at re-entering the country.  Another requirement is they must become fluent in English.

No it isn't perfect and chances are many already here will be able to meet the requirements and eventually become citizens, but at least some of the economic burden will be curtailed if not eliminated and we certainly will better know who is in this country.

Quote:
They are not citizens ... perhaps require those here to register for citizenship with a 5 year waiting period.

Boy, that makes a He** of a lot of sense to reward and offer citizenship to people who broke our own laws(Republic)

Angry Roll Eyes Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump To Dreamers - "He'll Work Something Out"?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias