Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › John Bolton: Russia Hacks Could Be ‘False Flag Operation’ By Obama Admin
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) John Bolton: Russia Hacks Could Be ‘False Flag Operation’ By Obama Admin (Read 2,237 times)
Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: John Bolton: Russia Hacks Could Be ‘False Flag Operation’ By Obama Admin
Reply #10 - 12/12/16 at 10:09:35
Print Post  
17Oaks wrote on 12/12/16 at 10:06:43:
Hacking!

I keep waiting on someone to say what is being hacked?

While there may be some voting machines on the internet or a network i doubt it.  This makes it very difficult for a Russian or even a guy in the next room to hack...you must have physical access either by sitting in front of it or by electrons via network.

That said IMO the Ruskys would prefer Hilda over Trump as POTUS..

I don't believe the Russians wanted Hillary as Prez.    There was talk of a Third World War if she was elected.

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 12/12/16 at 10:12:23
Print Post  
If there were any hacks by Russia in the campaign, those hacks would certainly have been to help the much weaker candidate, Hitlery. They could easily have rolled over her in any confrontation.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 12/12/16 at 10:18:49
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 12/12/16 at 07:48:58:
Becoming?  They have been for over 50 years.

No, not really.  The Walter Mondale Party was pretty much like the Republicans.  They were not that far Left.  Even Bill Clinton's Party was not the Party they are now.  It seems to me that it started around the time of John Kerry's Nomination.  Then Obama's Party carried it to the Far Left.  John Kennedy's Party was probably farther Right than a majority of the Republicans today.

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 12/12/16 at 10:30:01
Print Post  
We'll have to disagree here, Big.  Kennedy was assassinated for a reason, and it wasn't because he pissed the mafia off.  His death was when their party changed direction.  Gradual at first, but it's been accelerating sign BillyBob.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."
"Gun control is one shot, one kill!"

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #14 - 12/12/16 at 10:39:59
Print Post  
Sources within the intelligence community are now reporting that the Russians hacked the Army/Navy game last week... President Elect Trump showed up at the game and received a thunderous welcome. Then voila!!! Army wins....

Hmmmmmm.....

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

17Oaks
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 12/12/16 at 10:43:03
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 12/12/16 at 10:09:35:
I don't believe the Russians wanted Hillary as Prez.    There was talk of a Third World War if she was elected.   

Hitlery showed the world she was nothing but prostitute and money whore who could be bought faster than a hooker on payday who needs a fix...

Zactly what the Ruskys, the Chinese, N Korea etc want in the Oval Office.

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...any questions?

IP Logged

FlaOkie
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 12/12/16 at 11:59:03
Print Post  
I’m not an expert on hacking, but as I understand it, the real pros can get in and out without leaving any trace that they were there.
Now we are lead to believe the Ruskies are so clumsy and inept they leave their fingerprints all over the place. Roll Eyes
I think Bolton is right – somebody left Ruskie fingerprints to “create” a story. Wink

No Ruskie worth his salt would want to help Trump over the clueless Old Hag who could be bought off with a couple of foundation “donations”.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 12/12/16 at 12:06:43
Print Post  
FlaOkie wrote on 12/12/16 at 11:59:03:
I’m not an expert on hacking, but as I understand it, the real pros can get in and out without leaving any trace that they were there.
Now we are lead to believe the Ruskies are so clumsy and inept they leave their fingerprints all over the place. Roll Eyes
I think Bolton is right – somebody left Ruskie fingerprints to “create” a story. Wink

No Ruskie worth his salt would want to help Trump over the clueless Old Hag who could be bought off with a couple of foundation “donations”.

That is pretty much how I understand it.
« Last Edit: 12/12/16 at 14:13:51 by CF Admin »  

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 12/12/16 at 13:34:11
Print Post  
Does anyone think it funny that all the wikileaks email leaks were all democrat and not one republican?

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 12/12/16 at 16:21:33
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 12/12/16 at 07:43:41:
The Democrats are becoming one of the worst threats to our National Security.  A lot worse than many other countries.

They have been for years. Witness Creepy Uncle Teddy Kennedy an' Andropov cir. 1984:

Ted Kennedy Secretly Asked The Soviets To Intervene In The 1984 Elections

http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/10/ted-kennedy-secretly-asked-the-soviets-to-in...

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › John Bolton: Russia Hacks Could Be ‘False Flag Operation’ By Obama Admin

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias