Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trouble Brewing In Texas
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trouble Brewing In Texas (Read 3,287 times)
FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Trouble Brewing In Texas
12/15/16 at 07:26:35
Print Post  
In the 2012 election, Romney (R) wins Texas by 1,201,719

In 2016 election, Trump wins Texas by 810,179. That was also a slight tick in the Republicans corner with the Hispanic vote dim vote National at 66%. That was with Hilary Clinton running folks Shocked

This discrepancy is only going to accelerate in Texas each election cycle as whites die off and Hispanics increase.

Texas has a grand prize currently of 38 with the electoral vote

Compare that to Calif where the dims win by 3 to 4 million votes.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Trouble Brewing In Texas
Reply #1 - 12/15/16 at 07:44:33
Print Post  
Quote:

In 2016 election, Trump wins Texas by 810,179. That was also a slight tick in the Republicans corner with the Hispanic vote dim vote National at 66%. That was with Hilary Clinton running folks Shocked

This discrepancy is only going to accelerate in Texas each election cycle as whites die off and Hispanics increase.

Here, this will be a link you will enjoy. 
http://www.turntexasbluemovement.org/turning-texas-blue/

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 12/15/16 at 07:58:45
Print Post  
Quote:

This is what happens when all the Northern Liberal Utopia's fail. They move South and turn their nice new home into what the hated and left in the North. I see it here in NC everyday. They move in and want it EXACTLY like there old Home. LOL!!!

Where's my RECIPROCITY???????
Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Patriotlass
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 12/15/16 at 08:01:11
Print Post  
Quote:

The DEMS have been trying to turn Texas blue for awhile. The ultimate result that the DEMS were hoping for by granting amnesty is to capture the Hispanic vote.  Hussein also strategically dumped illegal kids (displaced citizens) in various different locations; their ages were predominantly late teens so by the time the elections rolled around they would be eligible to vote.  Even at that, they still lost and I think that's part of the shock of their losing.  In several states they even demanded that voting districts be redrawn. The courts ruled in their favor and the redrawing was also in their favor. That didn't work out either.

They thought they had a for sure thing; evidence indicates that Hillary took the election from Bernie and they originally thought she was going to go up against Jeb.  Enter Ted Cruz and Donald Trump ... they didn't know what hit them.  They did everything they could to take Trump down and they're still trying to take him down.  Not going to happen! I admittedly have never been a Trump supporter, but in spite of all the 'rigging' he took down Hillary.  For that alone he deserves a huge pat on the back. He knew the power of the Clintons and out maneuvered them and he had the money to do it. He campaigned vigorously non-stop while Hillary laid back smugly thinking the presidency was hers!   Grin

Power in politics, sovereignty in America is with we the people, and that is the path to turning this country around: empowering the people.

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 12/15/16 at 08:04:38
Print Post  
FP, you are about 10 years late on this.  Nothing new.  The Dems have been filling Texas for over a decade with brain dead liberal immigrants and relocating minority families trying to destroy the wonderful Republican majority we enjoy here.  They get closer and closer with each election and some day this majority will be gone and we all know how happy that will make you liberals when it happens. 

I'll be visiting my friends and family in heaven by time that happens so it's not something I need to worry about.

The only way to make it is to try!

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 12/15/16 at 08:07:52
Print Post  
Patriotlass wrote on 12/15/16 at 08:01:11:
The DEMS have been trying to turn Texas blue for awhile. The ultimate result that the DEMS were hoping for by granting amnesty is to capture the Hispanic vote.  Hussein also strategically dumped illegal kids (displaced citizens) in various different locations; their ages were predominantly late teens so by the time the elections rolled around they would be eligible to vote.  Even at that, they still lost and I think that's part of the shock of their losing.  In several states they even demanded that voting districts be redrawn. The courts ruled in their favor and the redrawing was also in their favor. That didn't work out either.

They thought they had a for sure thing; evidence indicates that Hillary took the election from Bernie and they originally thought she was going to go up against Jeb.  Enter Ted Cruz and Donald Trump ... they didn't know what hit them.  They did everything they could to take Trump down and they're still trying to take him down.  Not going to happen! I admittedly have never been a Trump supporter, but in spite of all the 'rigging' he took down Hillary.  For that alone he deserves a huge pat on the back. He knew the power of the Clintons and out maneuvered them and he had the money to do it. He campaigned vigorously non-stop while Hillary laid back smugly thinking the presidency was hers! 

Good Post

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 12/15/16 at 10:32:59
Print Post  
By the time Trump gets done the hispanics and blacks will be voting republican in much larger numbers then they are today.

The liberals have for all intents and purposes have abandoned their former base and turned into muzzie lovers.  With the brakes being put on muzzie immigration, the dems will not have enough camel jockeys to carry the day.

And that is the way old TR sees the world today.  Time for another coffee.   Grin

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 12/15/16 at 10:45:38
Print Post  
TiredRetired wrote on 12/15/16 at 10:32:59:
By the time Trump gets done the hispanics and blacks will be voting republican in much larger numbers then they are today.

Exactly! The Dems (including the KKK) have been fighting for at about 150 years to keep blacks "in their place", i.e., poor and ignorant and dependent on government handouts (please see my 2nd sig line below). With Trump, the Republicans will be lifting blacks and Hispanics up out of poverty and turning them into Republican voters (please see what Jim Brown said about his meeting with Trump on another thread).

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 12/15/16 at 14:53:22
Print Post  
Cruz took the vote away from Trump.

Not some empty headed person running in the last election.

IP Logged

killermccoy
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 12/15/16 at 17:48:08
Print Post  
Quote:

Ann Coulter has written about this extensively.  If we do not end immigration, a Republican will never win a national office again.  Texas will be lost just like California.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trouble Brewing In Texas

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias