Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trouble Brewing In Texas
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trouble Brewing In Texas (Read 2,916 times)
FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Re: Trouble Brewing In Texas
Reply #10 - 12/16/16 at 06:05:12
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 12/15/16 at 07:44:33:
Here, this will be a link you will enjoy. 
http://www.turntexasbluemovement.org/turning-texas-blue/

How so?

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 12/16/16 at 06:08:46
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 12/15/16 at 07:58:45:
This is what happens when all the Northern Liberal Utopia's fail. They move South and turn their nice new home into what the hated and left in the North. I see it here in NC everyday. They move in and want it EXACTLY like there old Home. LOL!!!

But in Texas , it's happened with immigrants primarily from Mexico over a long period of time

You're mostly talking about NY retiring union type who have gravy pensions(i think)

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 12/16/16 at 06:14:06
Print Post  
Patriotlass wrote on 12/15/16 at 08:01:11:
The DEMS have been trying to turn Texas blue for awhile. The ultimate result that the DEMS were hoping for by granting amnesty is to capture the Hispanic vote.  Hussein also strategically dumped illegal kids (displaced citizens) in various different locations; their ages were predominantly late teens so by the time the elections rolled around they would be eligible to vote.  Even at that, they still lost and I think that's part of the shock of their losing.  In several states they even demanded that voting districts be redrawn. The courts ruled in their favor and the redrawing was also in their favor. That didn't work out either.

They thought they had a for sure thing; evidence indicates that Hillary took the election from Bernie and they originally thought she was going to go up against Jeb.  Enter Ted Cruz and Donald Trump ... they didn't know what hit them.  They did everything they could to take Trump down and they're still trying to take him down.  Not going to happen! I admittedly have never been a Trump supporter, but in spite of all the 'rigging' he took down Hillary.  For that alone he deserves a huge pat on the back. He knew the power of the Clintons and out maneuvered them and he had the money to do it. He campaigned vigorously non-stop while Hillary laid back smugly thinking the presidency was hers!   Grin

Quote:
The DEMS have been trying to turn Texas blue for awhile.

It's happening whether the dims try or not

Quote:
The ultimate result that the DEMS were hoping for by granting amnesty is to capture the Hispanic vote.

I don't think amnesty has anything to do with it.

If Hispanic eligible voters right now voted at the same % as whites, Texas would be a purple state right now.

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 12/16/16 at 06:19:38
Print Post  
nicky43 wrote on 12/15/16 at 08:04:38:
FP, you are about 10 years late on this.  Nothing new.  The Dems have been filling Texas for over a decade with brain dead liberal immigrants and relocating minority families trying to destroy the wonderful Republican majority we enjoy here.  They get closer and closer with each election and some day this majority will be gone and we all know how happy that will make you liberals when it happens. 

I'll be visiting my friends and family in heaven by time that happens so it's not something I need to worry about.

Quote:
FP, you are about 10 years late on this. 

If you say so. I have been writing about this for years well long before you joined this forum.

Quote:
The Dems have been filling Texas for over a decade with brain dead liberal immigrants and relocating minority families trying to destroy the wonderful Republican majority we enjoy here.

That's not it. It's been happening way.... before that and Republicans and dims in Washington are to blame for this with out of control legal and illegal immigration. Who is also to blame for these weak and vain politicians past and present?  Our weak and vain citizenry.

Quote:
I'll be visiting my friends and family in heaven by time that happens so it's not something I need to worry about.

Man, you're a true patriot for your country and state Roll Eyes
By the way, that is the citizenry our founding fathers feared Angry

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 12/16/16 at 06:23:54
Print Post  
Quote:
If Hispanic eligible voters right now voted at the same % as whites, Texas would be a purple state right now.

This is an interesting article that details the population shift in Texas.

HOUSTON, Texas–The enormous growth of the Hispanic population does not seem to be turning Texas blue as fast as many political pundits expected. Recent data from the U.S. Census Bureau revealed a decreasing non-Hispanic white population and a rapidly growing Hispanic population. The growth of the Hispanic population over the past fourteen years was expected to make a huge difference in Texas’ Republican vs. Democrat voting patterns. It appears it has not.
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2014/07/05/hispanic-growth-not-turning-texas-blue...

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #15 - 12/16/16 at 06:28:44
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 12/16/16 at 06:23:54:
This is an interesting article that details the population shift in Texas.

HOUSTON, Texas–The enormous growth of the Hispanic population does not seem to be turning Texas blue as fast as many political pundits expected. Recent data from the U.S. Census Bureau revealed a decreasing non-Hispanic white population and a rapidly growing Hispanic population. The growth of the Hispanic population over the past fourteen years was expected to make a huge difference in Texas’ Republican vs. Democrat voting patterns. It appears it has not.
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2014/07/05/hispanic-growth-not-turning-texas-blue...

Well Mck, I just got done explaining in my OP to you that there was almost a 1/2 million gain in the 'dim' vote there in the 2016 election.

That's 1/3 my states whole population guy.  Shocked Huh

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 12/16/16 at 06:41:53
Print Post  
Quote:
Well Mck, I just got done explaining in my OP to you that there was almost a 1/2 million gain in the 'dim' vote there in the 2016 election.

That's 1/3 my states whole population guy.  Shocked Huh

Not sure what the above means.  == I just posted an article that tells of the hispanic voting patterns.  Take it for what you will.

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 12/16/16 at 06:51:30
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 12/16/16 at 06:41:53:
Not sure what the above means.  == I just posted an article that tells of the hispanic voting patterns.  Take it for what you will.

Simple, there was a 400,000 + gain in the dim vote. That's largely due to the increasing Hispanic population in and near the large cities there

Idaho's population is about 1,500,000

Quote:
Take it for what you will

I'm into raw numbers not soap opera Wink Wink

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 12/16/16 at 06:55:59
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm into raw numbers not soap opera Wink Wink

Not sure why you decide to bring up Idaho when we were discussing Texas. == You didn't even bother to read the link I posted before you made your "soap opera" reply.  It does no good to post and you wonder why.................Never mind.

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 12/16/16 at 07:03:00
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 12/16/16 at 06:55:59:
Not sure why you decide to bring up Idaho when we were discussing Texas. == You didn't even bother to read the link I posted before you made your "soap opera" reply.  It does no good to post and you wonder why.................Never mind.

In bringing up Idaho again... it was to show you the dim gain in Texas was almost 1/3 my states population. One more time, That's with Hillary guy. Shocked

Quote:
You didn't even bother to read the link I posted before you made your "soap opera" reply.

Yes I did. It's still happening. just not as fast according to the article. Pretty simple

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trouble Brewing In Texas

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias