Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trouble Brewing In Texas
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trouble Brewing In Texas (Read 3,290 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Trouble Brewing In Texas
Reply #20 - 12/16/16 at 07:07:55
Print Post  
Quote:
Yes I did. It's still happening. just not as fast according to the article. Pretty simple

I know that you are hoping for a faster Democratic gain so that Trump can be beaten in 2020. 

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 12/16/16 at 07:08:32
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 12/16/16 at 07:07:55:
I know that you are hoping for a faster Democratic gain so that Trump can be beaten in 2020. 

Oh yeah? How so?

Pray do tell Roll Eyes

By the way, I never Hope.

" He that lives on 'Hope' will die fasting" - Ben Franklin

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 12/16/16 at 07:53:48
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh yeah? How so?

Pray do tell Roll Eyes

By the way, I never Hope.

" He that lives on 'Hope' will die fasting" - Ben Franklin

You never hope?  Seriously? Never?  I don't even think it's possible for a human to go through life without hoping for something.  As usual, FP, you are not being realistic.

What about when you're driving along a little over the speed limit and suddenly you see a cop car behind you; don't you hope he doesn't pull you over?  Just one of a many examples I could give you to demonstrate that it is impossible for any human (even someone so perfect as you) to go through life without ever hoping for something.

The only way to make it is to try!

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 12/16/16 at 10:21:16
Print Post  
Quote:
Simple, there was a 400,000 + gain in the dim vote. That's largely due to the increasing Hispanic population in and near the large cities there

If Trump makes good on his promises two things will happen in Texas (and elsewhere):

1) Many of those Hispanic voters will end up being deported because they are here illegally;

2) The lives of many of the LEGAL Hispanics will be so vastly improved by the expanding American economy that they will flock to the polls to vote for Republican candidates.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #24 - 12/16/16 at 10:32:09
Print Post  
Naturalized-Texan wrote on 12/16/16 at 10:21:16:
If Trump makes good on his promises two things will happen in Texas (and elsewhere):

1) Many of those Hispanic voters will end up being deported because they are here illegally;

2) The lives of many of the LEGAL Hispanics will be so vastly improved by the expanding American economy that they will flock to the polls to vote for Republican candidates.

Now above all else I've heard, this makes the most sense.

IP Logged

Chortovka
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 12/16/16 at 10:38:32
Print Post  
nicky43 wrote on 12/16/16 at 07:53:48:
You never hope?  Seriously? Never?  I don't even think it's possible for a human to go through life without hoping for something.  As usual, FP, you are not being realistic.

What about when you're driving along a little over the speed limit and suddenly you see a cop car behind you; don't you hope he doesn't pull you over?  Just one of a many examples I could give you to demonstrate that it is impossible for any human (even someone so perfect as you) to go through life without ever hoping for something.

We all hope for something.   I hope my cancer doesn't return ... it shouldn't, it's been a long time now ... but it's still in the back of my mind.   I hope I make it out of town on Sunday.   I dunno, my airport is under a travel advisory.   I hope Trump succeeds beyond our imagination ...

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #26 - 12/16/16 at 10:47:19
Print Post  
Chortovka wrote on 12/16/16 at 10:38:32:
We all hope for something.   I hope my cancer doesn't return ... it shouldn't, it's been a long time now ... but it's still in the back of my mind.   I hope I make it out of town on Sunday.   I dunno, my airport is under a travel advisory.   I hope Trump succeeds beyond our imagination ...

Smiley

IP Logged

tsuke
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 12/16/16 at 11:22:10
Print Post  
Quote:
In the 2012 election, Romney (R) wins Texas by 1,201,719

In 2016 election, Trump wins Texas by 810,179. That was also a slight tick in the Republicans corner with the Hispanic vote dim vote National at 66%. That was with Hilary Clinton running folks Shocked

This discrepancy is only going to accelerate in Texas each election cycle as whites die off and Hispanics increase.

Texas has a grand prize currently of 38 with the electoral vote

Compare that to Calif where the dims win by 3 to 4 million votes.

what is your solution? Even when "principled conservatives" were running the party this has already been a trend.

You know mine. Blacks have been the group hurt most by illegal immigration and we must reach out to them.

Whats yours?

follow me on twitter @realtsuke

Thoughts from a nationalist conservative perspective

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 12/16/16 at 11:48:00
Print Post  
FP doesn't have solutions, only complaints about Trump that aren't true, but he'll spin them like they are.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."
"Gun control is one shot, one kill!"

IP Logged

FellowPatriot
Ex Member

Reply #29 - 12/16/16 at 14:20:32
Print Post  
nicky43 wrote on 12/16/16 at 07:53:48:

Quote:
What about when you're driving along a little over the speed limit and suddenly you see a cop car behind you; don't you hope he doesn't pull you over? 

Grin Cheesy Grin

That was a good one Nick Wink Grin.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trouble Brewing In Texas

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias