Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Nice And Quiet Like, There Was A Democrat Elected In NC?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Nice And Quiet Like, There Was A Democrat Elected In NC? (Read 2,167 times)
UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Nice And Quiet Like, There Was A Democrat Elected In NC?
Reply #30 - 12/27/16 at 15:26:11
Print Post  
Freightdog wrote on 12/27/16 at 15:05:00:
Just to clarify, I didn't say half blacks. I said halfbacks, which is entirely different than what you have inferred. Halfbacks are people who moved from the NY to Florida, and didn't like it, and moved halfway back to NY, settling in NC...  Wink

Oops!  Grin Grin Grin

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."
"Gun control is one shot, one kill!"

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #31 - 12/27/16 at 16:10:28
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 12/27/16 at 06:16:12:
Call me crazy, I don't remember Bob Dole winning.  I am pretty forgetful in my old age though.............

No Bob didn't but his wife Elizabeth Dole served as North Carolina's first female U.S. senator (2003–09).

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #32 - 12/27/16 at 16:33:22
Print Post  
Viet Vet wrote on 12/18/16 at 09:14:45:
It was probably rigged and the recount put the Democrat in office.

Viet Vet

To me it just does not make sense
Trump had 49.92 percent to Clinton’s 46.11 percent. Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson had 2.72 percent.
Which means that Trump had a 3% lead, How Cooper beat McCrory is beyond me unless a bunch of voters just voted for President and nothing else. Or a bunch of liberal kids were brainwashed because of the Bathroom Bill crap and only voted for Cooper and didn't vote president because they didn't like Hillary.  Just odd that a Republican wins the Presidency vote by 3% Margin and Democrat wins Governorship.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #33 - 12/28/16 at 06:23:04
Print Post  
Freightdog wrote on 12/23/16 at 21:58:45:
Do you live in NC? If not, you have no friggin idea of what is going on here. Liberal Ny'ers, and halfbacks have been moving into NC the last 20 years and changing the political demographics of several of our cities. I don't give a rats butt what your statistics say. All you have to do is have a conversation with one of these northern immigrants, and that will tell you all you need to know...  Angry

I am a Northern Yankee Transplant But a conservative. I agree MOST YANKS just bring what they hated in the NE with them. They want to make it like it was up north! LOL!!!!!!!
They built 4 new houses below the hill I live on and three were Yanks. One moved in and the very next election tied to run for Sheriff as a Dem. He got hammered twice and just moved back to the NE whining southerns don't no nothing about the law.

Every man is like the company he keeps."Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Nice And Quiet Like, There Was A Democrat Elected In NC?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias