Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsPolitical Activism, Strategy, Blogs › New York City, how did it happen?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic New York City, how did it happen? (Read 124 times)
RedDirt
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

New York City, how did it happen?
01/03/17 at 07:09:21
Print Post  
NYC — What went wrong?

On the surface, by the numbers, the least likely city in the world to embrace communism should have been New York City.  After all, it is the financial capital of America, the world’s most powerful Capitalist nation.  The revelation that NYC is well on the way to a communist city in a democratic nation  was news to me, but, truthfully, not a surprise.

The question is, how did it happen?  The answer is simple. A lot of dedicated communists made it happen. That leads to another question,  how did it become vulnerable to allow the communist to make it happen?

Just as important are the questions, how far along the path have other American cities traveled, and how long before other cities begin to fall into place? Minneapolis and St. Paul come to mind. Obviously, so do Los Angeles, Chicago, and San Francisco.  Houston and New Orleans? All good candidates.  What’s worse, the more I think about it, the more cities seem to me to be vulnerable.

I’ve been looking at Bernie Sanders’ home page.  Communists are masters of deceit. He leads the readers along the path he has long since worn by asking rhetorical questions based on the Big Lie premise, which is, briefly, class warfare.
For instance, Bernie will state, “The interests of big business are not the same as the interests of the people. Why would anyone want big business to influence Washington policy?”  Very clever, divisive, and self serving to his political cause.

IP Logged

longshot
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: New York City, how did it happen?
Reply #1 - 01/04/17 at 21:43:42
Print Post  
Animal Farm

I don't stop for animals but I will stop for tools.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsPolitical Activism, Strategy, Blogs › New York City, how did it happen?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media