Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsSports Board › Dear Patriots Fans
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Dear Patriots Fans (Read 1,146 times)
TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Dear Patriots Fans
01/23/17 at 15:54:40
Print Post  
Dear Patriots fans. While the Patriots won last night, by a convincing margin, I would like to call in to question the legitimacy of the win.

First off what exactly did Tom Brady have under that ginormous jacket?

Secondly, it may be possible that Atlanta hacked the score board. While we have no evidence of this, it is nonetheless possible and Roger Goodell, an impartial and fair minded man will investigate.

Third, Bill Belichick can't be that good of a manager. The team numbers are impossibly amazing, therefore this is illegitimate and the results must be over turned.

I therefore plan to riot, loot, attack, cry, moan, complain, puke, set myself on fire, and question my gender until league fairness is achieved.

Lastly, between now and Super Bowl LI, all fair minded sports fans should turn out for a march on Washington where we trash the city with litter and give mindless and senseless speeches.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Dear Patriots Fans
Reply #1 - 01/23/17 at 15:58:00
Print Post  
I have moved on to the Golden State Warriors, so I will not impeded your progress...

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 01/23/17 at 16:10:13
Print Post  
TiredRetired wrote on 01/23/17 at 15:54:40:
Dear Patriots fans. While the Patriots won last night, by a convincing margin, I would like to call in to question the legitimacy of the win.

Secondly, it may be possible that Atlanta hacked the score board. While we have no evidence of this, it is nonetheless possible and Roger Goodell, an impartial and fair minded man will investigate.

Third, Bill Belichick can't be that good of a manager. The team numbers are impossibly amazing, therefore this is illegitimate and the results must be over turned.

I therefore plan to riot, loot, attack, cry, moan, complain, puke, set myself on fire, and question my gender until league fairness is achieved.

Lastly, between now and Super Bowl LI, all fair minded sports fans should turn out for a march on Washington where we trash the city with litter and give mindless and senseless speeches.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The Russians did it!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." #DestroytheFakeMedia!

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - 01/23/17 at 16:45:13
Print Post  

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I completely agree. The givemint must investigate pronto. Further, I think we should make a few public service ads urging the Umpires' Association to "do the right thing" and overthrow this win.  I will write to my congressman and urge him to boycott the parade....

My fellow deplorables let's go to Washington and protest this, this, whatever.....🤔🤔🤔

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Gabriele
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 01/23/17 at 18:33:55
Print Post  
Grin Grin

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 01/23/17 at 19:19:37
Print Post  
It's not fair that they keep winning.

Lily003   Huh

IP Logged

WAlt
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - 01/23/17 at 20:27:00
Print Post  
Roger Goodell may have to end up shaking Brady's hand!

Re:  If tradition holds, the next morning Goodell will present the Super Bowl MVP award to whoever wins it, and there’s a damn good chance that’ll require a handshake with Tom Brady.

http://deadspin.com/roger-goodell-must-hate-this-1791507183

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 01/23/17 at 20:35:50
Print Post  

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

There were also some occasions where the Patriots received 5 Downs.  It seems to me that the game should be replayed to get a Legitimate Winner.  I understand the game has been scheduled for Wednesday at 9 AM.   Smiley

IP Logged

Conservative Heros
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 01/23/17 at 20:38:11
Print Post  
I say we install martial law to stop this win. Grin

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.  George Washington   Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.  George Washington

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 01/23/17 at 23:06:33
Print Post  
I hear that more people were cheering for the steelers so we should give them the win...

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsSports Board › Dear Patriots Fans

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias