Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Question, need opinions, If the top offiicials in this country will not follow the law? >
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Question, need opinions, If the top offiicials in this country will not follow the law? > (Read 352 times)
Ralphw62
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Question, need opinions, If the top offiicials in this country will not follow the law? >
02/05/17 at 09:08:30
Print Post  
If the top officials in this country will not follow the laws, rules keep will not arrest violent people. mostly lefties, have complete disregard for our elected President, will not fulfill their obligations to fill the new administration's cabinet? Make up blatant lies, stories, Obstruction of government( whichI feel Is a crime and should be treated as such), George Soros,( who really needs to disappear yesterday), Encourage desention among any Obama appointed people still in office who try to undermine Pres. Trump? What comes next if this continues. I only see it getting worse. and the stuff that comes out of these liberals on the street is scary and so untrue. I guess the question is?
Who is in charge above all this fray? Us? We Americans? If they won't do what they are elected to do? what do we do?

Should I start getting really for the next shoe to fall?

Of course Trump will take all the blame on this, but its the Obama, Clinton, Kerry, actions that have led us down this road.

Trump really need to clean house of any Obama holdovers or they are going to stab him in the back.

Do we the American citizen ultimately hole the final say?
If so I'm going to buy some stock in Smith & Wesson, if there still is a stock market in the coming years, I worry about the future of My grandson being forced to grow up in a very different America than the one I did, become a globalist sheep.

all I know know is this is way out of hand, no laws, broken  rules, horrid talk, the left has fallen off the deep end and they are far from hitting the bottom.

Is the time coming when we are forced to really take back our country?
Angry Lips Sealed Cry

Lock her up!!!!!!   DO IT!!!!!!!  NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

gsurko
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Question, need opinions, If the top offiicials in this country will not follow the law? >
Reply #1 - 02/17/17 at 10:40:50
Print Post  
Is the time coming when we are forced to really take back our country?

I'm afraid this is what the people behind this want us to try and do. I think they want dead bodies to make their case for over through of this president. We have to be careful but this has to be dealt with real soon.

IP Logged

gabriel
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Question, need opinions, If the top offiicials in this country will not follow the law? >
Reply #2 - 03/17/17 at 21:01:00
Print Post  
I wouldn't worry just yet.  Trump is the first Republican in decades who won't be intimidated by the left.  He's been able to reverse several of Obama's rules and executive orders already, so give him a chance.

"I have one great fear in my heart, that one day when they have turned to loving, they will find we are turned to hating."&&

IP Logged

Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk is Cheep

Reply #3 - 03/17/17 at 21:23:16
Print Post  
gabriel wrote on 03/17/17 at 21:01:00:
I wouldn't worry just yet.

Someone cancel that APB out on Gabriel.  He's been located.

Good to see you stop by again.  Cool

Don't make us report you missing again.  It's a lot of dang paperwork.   Cheesy

If You're Here To Teach....Then You've Much To Learn.

IP Logged

gabriel
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 03/17/17 at 21:50:24
Print Post  
It's good to be back,Birdie.   Smiley

"I have one great fear in my heart, that one day when they have turned to loving, they will find we are turned to hating."&&

IP Logged

oldhickory60
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 04/26/17 at 15:32:55
Print Post  
The progressives literally don't think anyone will ever do anything about their lying, cheating, stealing, violence, and very public refusal to follow the law.

They've been conditioned to believe this by decades of soft, country club GOP who would never dare fight back.

Then 8 years of absolutely sanctioned / rewarded crime, all day every day, under Obama.

It's your classic situation where you need to start disciplining your kids at age 20, after they've been insanely terrible for 20 years, with no down side for it.

The first step has been their lunatic mayhem at not being given the president they demanded, and everything she would have given them.  That's been terrible.

Now Trump and the rest of sane America need to lower the boom legally in about 50 different ways.

I hope like hell they get around to doing it.  Or we'll just have a bunch of really screwed up children going even crazier.

IP Logged

OhioFlax
Junior Member3

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 05/19/17 at 10:35:48
Print Post  
The vital first step in returning to Constitutional Government in America was taken by the new President, before his actual election.  In rejecting & repudiating the bullies who have intimidated so many Republicans with the nonsense referred to as "politically correct," he served notice that the sacred cows of the Left would no longer be off limits.

As a practical answer to you query?  Take heart and challenge, with every opportunity, every false narrative, which the peddlers of big government dependency have sought to foist upon Americans as a substitute for the clear intents of our written Constitution.

As a start to Constitutional interpretation, consider http://www.truthbasedlogic.com/chapter1.htm
(Constitutional Overview)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConstitutional Issues › Question, need opinions, If the top offiicials in this country will not follow the law? >

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media