Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Media will cause tragedy
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Media will cause tragedy (Read 418 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Media will cause tragedy
02/16/17 at 13:55:46
Print Post  
Watched a little cable news early this morning.  I made myself tune in to all 3 channels.  Fox News was okay at that time.

CNN and MSNBC were nothing but angry, hateful, spiteful, bilge being spewed.  Now I could laugh at their bitter expressions.

I now truly think they are going to possibly CAUSE something terrible to happen.  I don't know what form it will take.  But, they show no sign of stopping.  It could be a matter of time until something pops.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Gladstone
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Media will cause tragedy
Reply #1 - 02/16/17 at 15:28:34
Print Post  
Poor cnn. maduro (or it manuro) just kicked cnn out of Venezuela. I worked down yonder pre Chavez, and found that most of the people were good simple folks. Those in the Unions, I couldn't stand.

IP Logged

wally
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 02/16/17 at 15:50:13
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 02/16/17 at 13:55:46:
Watched a little cable news early this morning.  I made myself tune in to all 3 channels.  Fox News was okay at that time.

CNN and MSNBC were nothing but angry, hateful, spiteful, bilge being spewed.  Now I could laugh at their bitter expressions.

I now truly think they are going to possibly CAUSE something terrible to happen.  I don't know what form it will take.  But, they show no sign of stopping.  It could be a matter of time until something pops.

Lily003   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I think the left is so unhinged they have no idea how most Americans are viewing their over reaction to their most significant LOSS!  Grin

They just keep doubling down on stupid!  Trump has declared war on CNN and the NY TIMES and it is war!  They are hitting him with everything they've got and it just makes them look worse and worse and reinforces Trump's narrative.

It appears that President Trump has decided to pivot and presented an olive branch to the other televised media while making a veiled threat towards the Washington post "You're Next"!

It will be interesting to see if other media outlets play ball, so they may increase their ratings!  If CNN implodes and The NY Times folds, other media outlets will rush in to increase their market share.  They also will be savy enough to see that they don't want to have what happens to CNN and the NY Times, happen to them!

It is war and I am confident that President Trump is going to win!  If you get down in the dirt with a pig, you're gonna get muddy! Trump's wrestling them in a public Death Match!   They so represent the Democrat Party, the Dems are tied to the fate of these two media outlets (Times & CNN).  Don't forget who works for CNN and what they did in conjunction with the Democrats during the election.  The other ones are bad, but these guys (CNN & NY Times) are owned!  That's why Trump keeps called them out and occasionally congratulates the other (Liberal media outlets) when they do the sort of thing Rush calls "a random act of journalism"!

IP Logged

Agman
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 02/16/17 at 16:10:25
Print Post  
I agree with you, wally.  Trump is a machine who never quits and never gets tired.  Folks these days are learning that it doesn't work to bet against him.

Dirt bike riding....a sure fire way to relieve cattle ranch burnout!

IP Logged

cj_real_american
CF Presidents Club

Smitty Kitty is my boss.

Reply #4 - 02/16/17 at 16:29:10
Print Post  
Most of us are wise to the media now, we know they can't be trusted.  It's the brain dead that will believe their BS.  Wonder what this ILLegal march has in store, you know it won't be good!  Angry  This is where I see the trouble coming in.  (??)

&&

IP Logged

wally
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 02/16/17 at 17:17:13
Print Post  
Agman wrote on 02/16/17 at 16:10:25:
I agree with you, wally.  Trump is a machine who never quits and never gets tired.  Folks these days are learning that it doesn't work to bet against him. 

He is in his element and he seems to really be enjoying himself. Sure, he gets frustrated, but that goes with the turf.  I'm sure running his businesses had a certain amount of frustrations and he is very experienced in taking the good with the bad and finding the rewards of accomplishing his goal (winning) in the face of adversity!  It's a common trait with successful people!

IP Logged

Drogon
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 02/16/17 at 18:58:14
Print Post  
I truly believe the press will be the end of us. If we can't get accurate news... what about other countries. Do the deplorables need their own spy agency to find out facts?

But lets pull back and start to think about though. Though it is true the media is biased, but why do the people in charge allow it.

(1) as Lou Hobbs has suspected... because their media overlords will pay under Trump and the media conglomerates want it.
(2) I believe we may have entered a new world where the press gets their money from the internet. The way to get money from this isn't "ratings" but clicks. And the MORE INFLAMMATORY and the more quick (and probably accurate) the more clicks they get.

So media is taking on the form of a Red Sox Fan group. Where one media outlet gets its money from one team (liberals) and plays to them and the other from conservatives (britbart) and plays to them.

Could it be we will never have fair and accurate media ever again because of the way we get the news?

I think so. But if that is the case it is on Trump and politicians to STOP doing things the old way. Why do we need a daily press briefing? Why does Trump take questions from "the other team"-- he is playing by the "old media rules". He and all those in the media eye has to stop it change along with the new media rules.

Trump needs to do one paper PR "Newswire" thing per day of what he did and STOP doing press briefings. If they want their questions answered, they can put them in writing.  I deal with the press a little at work and there is just NO point in talking to them. When they call I let it go to voice mail and will only talk to them via e-mail or the record.  I don't even talk to them "off the record" as some in my position would

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 02/16/17 at 19:03:25
Print Post  
Drogon, when the kaka hits the fan, the people in the media will be the first to die.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."

IP Logged

Drogon
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 02/16/17 at 19:23:24
Print Post  
Lot of comfort that will be to me when I am right behind them. Smiley

Actually I was reminded today that John King from CNN already caused me harm. Back in 2013 he reported a false story that caused my place of work to have to evacuate.  I remember someone came into my office and said, is blah blah happening. I said no who said that.. and they said, CNN is reporting it. And the entire press and half the city converged on my place of work.  And it was so bad that I believe security hit the alarm to get us out because they felt that they had to get people away to diffuse the situation.

Although one tv show I saw wrote an entire episode over the incident... no one has EVER brought that up again. I am pretty sure that you probably won't even know what I am talking about.

But John King put my personal life in danger that day with his lies.

Man - I hate the press.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 02/16/17 at 19:36:19
Print Post  
Drogon wrote on 02/16/17 at 18:58:14:
I truly believe the press will be the end of us. If we can't get accurate news... what about other countries. Do the deplorables need their own spy agency to find out facts?

But lets pull back and start to think about though. Though it is true the media is biased, but why do the people in charge allow it.

(1) as Lou Hobbs has suspected... because their media overlords will pay under Trump and the media conglomerates want it.
(2) I believe we may have entered a new world where the press gets their money from the internet. The way to get money from this isn't "ratings" but clicks.

I had never thought about the above before, but it is true.  - I once saw an interview with the guy that started the National Enquirer.  He said he started out with small outrageous things on the cover and his sales were good, but he found the more outrageous the cover articles were, the better his sales.  This is the same with the Internet.  They don't care about the story, just the clicks and money made from the ads.  The story is not important so they fake the story big time and get more clicks.  This is our future news, Fake.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Media will cause tragedy

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media