Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Liberal Hysteria Won't Derail the Trump Train
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Liberal Hysteria Won't Derail the Trump Train (Read 445 times)
Cameron Kinvig
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Liberal Hysteria Won't Derail the Trump Train
02/16/17 at 16:45:05
Print Post  
We’re not even a month into the Trump Administration, and liberal thoughts have irrationally moved from hoping and planning for Hillary Clinton’s third run for President to just plain silliness—President Trump’s resignation or impeachment. To me, this signals good things. I haven’t seen liberals this upset and powerless for decades. While I believe liberal tears will keep me young, I just can’t understand how such smart people could be so seriously delusional.

I recently read a Hoover Institution article by the “classically liberal” NYU law professor Richard Epstein, who suggested that President Trump should immediately resign.  Not because of Trump’s anti-regulation stance, which Epstein praised. Not because of Trump’s Supreme Court pick, who he is a fan of.  But, mainly, because President Trump wasn’t the “nice guy” that Prof. Epstein has gotten used to in the White House. He thinks Trump is acting too quickly, covering too much ground, hitting back at too many critics, using the power of the Presidency to break decades-old gridlock and get things done. He's changing the status quo, and that's . . .

Read more at:

http://www.cameronkinvig.com/single-post/2017/02/16/Liberal-Hysteria-Wont-Derail...

IP Logged

wally
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Liberal Hysteria Won't Derail the Trump Train
Reply #1 - 02/16/17 at 17:11:42
Print Post  
Cameron Kinvig wrote on 02/16/17 at 16:45:05:
We’re not even a month into the Trump Administration, and liberal thoughts have irrationally moved from hoping and planning for Hillary Clinton’s third run for President to just plain silliness—President Trump’s resignation or impeachment. To me, this signals good things. I haven’t seen liberals this upset and powerless for decades. While I believe liberal tears will keep me young, I just can’t understand how such smart people could be so seriously delusional.

I recently read a Hoover Institution article by the “classically liberal” NYU law professor Richard Epstein, who suggested that President Trump should immediately resign.  Not because of Trump’s anti-regulation stance, which Epstein praised. Not because of Trump’s Supreme Court pick, who he is a fan of.  But, mainly, because President Trump wasn’t the “nice guy” that Prof. Epstein has gotten used to in the White House. He thinks Trump is acting too quickly, covering too much ground, hitting back at too many critics, using the power of the Presidency to break decades-old gridlock and get things done. He's changing the status quo, and that's . . .

Read more at:

http://www.cameronkinvig.com/single-post/2017/02/16/Liberal-Hysteria-Wont-Derail...

Some of the Libs are engaging in pure theater.  I doubt they all believe the outlandish things they say and write, but they sure know how to incite a crowd. Their intended audience ( Sheeple ) are easy to manipulate.  The truly, sinister, evil people on the left, study how to lie, cheat and steal and then scapegoat others for any of the ills which may come of it. Obama's one of these.  They are bomb throwers and they use charged rhetoric to agitate and incite!  The guy you cite, is probably one of these, who makes his living off from exploiting the real lunatics who lap up his sort of garbage like rats gnawing on a hunk of rotten cheese!

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #2 - 02/16/17 at 17:16:06
Print Post  

IP Logged

RedDirt
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 02/16/17 at 22:57:06
Print Post  
Patrick Buchanan column on deep state sabotage:
http://buchanan.org/blog/deep-state-targets-trump-126550

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - 02/17/17 at 15:43:54
Print Post  
Good column by Pat. I did not like the give back Crimea chatter either. I hope President Trump drops that nonsense.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

WMK
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 02/17/17 at 23:04:56
Print Post  
RedDirt wrote on 02/16/17 at 22:57:06:
Patrick Buchanan column on deep state sabotage:
http://buchanan.org/blog/deep-state-targets-trump-126550

Always look for Buchanan's columns. I have found his columns, books and cable appearances to be most enlightening and edifying.
HIs political statements have proven to be prophetic time and again for at least the last couple of decades. 

IP Logged

muffin
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 02/19/17 at 10:27:04
Print Post  
.....and then there's CNN's Fareed Zakaria who recently called Trump "A Cancer on American Democracy" .. following his suspension from Time and CNN for Plagiarism.  An unethical lying Scumbag like Zakaria, and his one sided rhetoric fits perfectly with those lowlife organizations.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

muffin
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 02/19/17 at 11:52:53
Print Post  
.....Don Lemon walks off set when guest says Fake News Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i01hwL0m0Uw

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Liberal Hysteria Won't Derail the Trump Train

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media