Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Dow, S&P, Nasdaq and Russell notch new record highs, up more than 10% since election
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dow, S&P, Nasdaq and Russell notch new record highs, up more than 10% since election (Read 355 times)
CF Admin
CF Administrator

Conservative's Forum

Dow, S&P, Nasdaq and Russell notch new record highs, up more than 10% since election
02/21/17 at 16:52:35
Print Post  
Dow, S&P, Nasdaq and Russell notch new record highs, up more than 10% since election
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/21/us-markets.html

IP Logged

Drogon
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Dow, S&P, Nasdaq and Russell notch new record highs, up more than 10% since election
Reply #1 - 02/21/17 at 17:07:16
Print Post  
I am LOVING my investment accounts. LOVING. I really thought today might be a sell off.

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Dow, S&P, Nasdaq and Russell notch new record highs, up more than 10% since election
Reply #2 - 02/22/17 at 08:56:17
Print Post  
Sure is funny how this is not "Breaking News" like it was when Obama was President and the markets happened to have a "good" day. In fact I don't think I have heard any mention of this on any of the main stream media, but then again - I am not an avid watcher of those stations. Just watch on occasion to see what the biased news is reporting on - mostly to get a laugh  Cheesy

IP Logged

Wapitime
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 02/22/17 at 09:27:21
Print Post  
NCGAL63 wrote on 02/22/17 at 08:56:17:
Sure is funny how this is not "Breaking News" like it was when Obama was President and the markets happened to have a "good" day. In fact I don't think I have heard any mention of this on any of the main stream media, but then again - I am not an avid watcher of those stations. Just watch on occasion to see what the biased news is reporting on - mostly to get a laugh  Cheesy

I have noticed that on a given day, which there have not been many lately, if they market drops a little the media exclaims that "markets drop on concerns over Trump policies".... Total B.S., this is a Trump rally pure and simple but the media is not covering it on those terms..... Crazy!  So obvious what the media is doing.....  Yes, these markets have been very good to  us,  when I showed my wife how much our investments have risen since the November victory, she almost fell out of her share!  Could go out and pay for a couple Mercedes Benz!  Trumps policies have everything to do with this rally.... Just wait until he gets Obama Care repealed and replaced and especially when he gets his new income tax policies set in stone!

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 02/22/17 at 09:52:07
Print Post  
Folks do some research. This is not good long term for the average Joe.
Companies are using near Zero int. rates to buy back their own stocks. Home Depot did it recently as have others. Most don't benefit of this just the Ultra Rich in the end.
Remember what goes up always comes down.
Quote:
Buying back stock can also be an easy way to make a business look more attractive to investors. By reducing the number of outstanding shares, a company's earnings per share ratio is automatically increased. In addition, short-term investors often look to make quick money by investing in a company right before a scheduled buyback. The rapid influx of investors artificially inflates the stock's valuation and boosts the company's price to earnings ratio.

�Every man is like the company he keeps.�&&"Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Big Joe
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 02/28/17 at 06:35:18
Print Post  
US MARKETS

Dow notches 12th straight record close as Wall Street braces for Trump speech

U.S. equities closed slightly higher on Monday as Wall Street looked ahead to a key speech from President Donald Trump.

"For the speech tomorrow night, people are looking to maybe hear more details" about policies, said Randy Warren, chief investment officer at Warren Financial. "He's delivered on most of his campaign promises. Now it's time for him to deliver on the tough ones."

Trump is set to speak at a joint Congress session on Tuesday, and investors will look for clues about the administration's plans for tax reform and deregulation.

The Dow Jones industrial average gained about 15 points, hitting a new all-time intraday high, with Boeing and Goldman Sachs contributing the most gains. The index also closed at a record high for a 12th straight session, its longest streak since 1987.

IP Logged

Drogon
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 02/28/17 at 06:46:40
Print Post  
I sold some of my stocks yesterday. Had to do it because I am one of those persons who buys a stock and then it goes down forever. So if I was close to my break even point I had to take it.

Also I have several REITS and I am afraid an interest rate hike will send them crashing. I feel like I am over extended there.

I also feel like the stock market is just one big musical chairs... the way rich people make money is by knowing when it is going to crash (or go down). No matter what the SEC says, the real rich know.

IP Logged

NCGAL63
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 03/01/17 at 16:36:51
Print Post  

Dow up 303 Points today !!!!!
Another breaking record day !!!!

This should be breaking news on every news station -
but of course it is not

IP Logged

Big Joe
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 03/02/17 at 06:38:24
Print Post  
Gal .. good news indeed
But I think if the markets are down today, even a little bit, now that will be all over the media.

IP Logged

GGlass4395
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 03/17/17 at 15:56:10
Print Post  
Just wanted to say a big "thank you" to Trump for awakening the stock market.  What a huge run!  We're all making a killing out there thanks to a future with less regulations Cool

My bank stocks are especially big winners - up over 25% just since the election!  Regulations were killing the US banking industry but that's all changing now.  It should be the free market that decides whether a bank can create and sell a financial product, not the government  Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Dow, S&P, Nasdaq and Russell notch new record highs, up more than 10% since election

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media