Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Get the Government Out of Healthcare
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Get the Government Out of Healthcare (Read 1,309 times)
Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Get the Government Out of Healthcare
03/14/17 at 22:31:31
Print Post  
Why should the government get involved in healthcare at all? Healthcare (and healthcare insurance, for that matter) should be a private matter between the patient and the provider.

When I want auto insurance I shop around to find a provider that provides the coverage I desire at the best price.

When I want homeowners insurance I shop around to find a provider that provides the coverage I desire at the best price.

Why can't health insurance be purchased the same way? Why do the politicians have to stick their noses into something that should be a private matter between the consumer and the provider?

Or do liberal politicians want control over that aspect of our lives? If they can control our healthcare they can control our lives. That must be why Obamacare has Death Panels that can arbitrarily decide that when we reach a certain age certain procedures can be denied.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

Gladstone
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Get the Government Out of Healthcare
Reply #1 - 03/14/17 at 23:01:55
Print Post  
I agree. I guess that if I ever was to return to the states, I'd be in deep ... deep fertilizer. I never did register for obam's baby. Well, it's been five years since I was last in the states/Texas.

IP Logged

ceelu
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 03/14/17 at 23:45:39
Print Post  
Absolutely! and while their at it get them out of education too. That would be some big budget savings. They are already planning to get out of family planning funding, yeah! I'd like to see the government pretty much out of everything other than defense of our country (military), securing our borders and insuring the Constitution as it was written is upheld in the laws and the courts.

IP Logged

NotDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 03/14/17 at 23:57:52
Print Post  
The government gets involved so it can skim some off the top.

Why aren't we investigating the President and staff that held office while the supposed Russian interference occurred?

IP Logged

DEW
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 03/15/17 at 00:01:48
Print Post  
Naturalized-Texan wrote on 03/14/17 at 22:31:31:
Why should the government get involved in healthcare at all? Healthcare (and healthcare insurance, for that matter) should be a private matter between the patient and the provider.

When I want auto insurance I shop around to find a provider that provides the coverage I desire at the best price.

When I want homeowners insurance I shop around to find a provider that provides the coverage I desire at the best price.

Why can't health insurance be purchased the same way? Why do the politicians have to stick their noses into something that should be a private matter between the consumer and the provider?

Or do liberal politicians want control over that aspect of our lives? If they can control our healthcare they can control our lives. That must be why Obamacare has Death Panels that can arbitrarily decide that when we reach a certain age certain procedures can be denied.

Thank you for expressing the same thing I have mentioned briefly.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 03/15/17 at 00:22:37
Print Post  
This train has left the station.

The horse is out of the barn.

We can lament this all we want, but it's a done deal.  The decision has already been made FOR us.  Once Obamacare was passed, the government will forever be in your health care.

Someone or ones decided health care is a "right."  And everyone will have it, even if someone else pays for it.

Medicare and Medicaid have been around a long time also.  Those are also government health care.

Lily003   Huh

IP Logged

wally
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 03/15/17 at 07:19:22
Print Post  
Naturalized-Texan wrote on 03/14/17 at 22:31:31:

Ann Coulter agrees with you..

(snip)

" “The first sentence of Congress’ Obamacare repeal should read: “There shall be a free market in health insurance.” Right there, I’ve solved the health insurance crisis for 90 percent of Americans. Unfortunately, no one can imagine what a free market in health care looks like because we haven’t had one for nearly a century,” explained Ann Coulter.

She went on to insult Chuck Todd for his close minded and condescending attitude on the subject. “

http://conservative101.com/ann-coulter-solves-the-universal-health-care-issue-in...

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 03/15/17 at 07:58:30
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 03/15/17 at 00:22:37:
This train has left the station.

The horse is out of the barn.

We can lament this all we want, but it's a done deal.  The decision has already been made FOR us.  Once Obamacare was passed, the government will forever be in your health care.

Someone or ones decided health care is a "right."  And everyone will have it, even if someone else pays for it.

Medicare and Medicaid have been around a long time also.  Those are also government health care.

Lily003   Huh

If the government wants everyone covered, they already have Medicaid for those that can't pay.  Just get out of the business of the ones that can pay. 

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 03/15/17 at 08:04:03
Print Post  
If they get totally out how would medicare provide for our elderly?

�Every man is like the company he keeps.�&&"Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 03/15/17 at 08:07:33
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 03/15/17 at 08:04:03:
If they get totally out how would medicare provide for our elderly?

We are talking about the current Health Bill in Congress.  Medicare and Medicaid are two different things.  They need to exist.  People that can provide for themselves need to be left alone.  They next thing the government will be requiring we only use toilet paper made by Black & Decker.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Get the Government Out of Healthcare

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias
Rasmussen Reports