Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Get the Government Out of Healthcare
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Get the Government Out of Healthcare (Read 1,150 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Get the Government Out of Healthcare
Reply #30 - 03/16/17 at 08:28:52
Print Post  
GGlass4395 wrote on 03/15/17 at 18:12:46:
It works fine for you because I'm paying thousands of dollars for it!  It's certainly not working for me!  I guess I'll continue to pay for the next 30 years, as I've been doing for the last 10, and hope that medicare will still be around when I'm 65!

Sure you are, thousands.............End of conversation, there is no hope here.

IP Logged

GGlass4395
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #31 - 03/16/17 at 09:22:23
Print Post  
Naturalized-Texan wrote on 03/15/17 at 20:18:13:
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

That FREE insurance costs each of us more than $100 per month in Medicare premiums deducted from our Social Security checks.

You pay $100 per month for health insurance that you benefit from while my wife and I pay $364.11 per month for Medicare that we don't benefit from at all and won't benefit for over 30 years (if the program is even still around then_.  Doesn't seem right, does it.   Undecided

Sounds just like the ACA - young people paying more to subsidize health care for the older/sick.  Yet one program is incredibly popular while the other is deemed a total catastrophe. 

Both should go.  Government shouldn't be in charge of healthcare for anyone, old and sick or young and healthy.  Angry

IP Logged

GGlass4395
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #32 - 03/16/17 at 09:24:15
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 03/16/17 at 08:28:52:
Sure you are, thousands.............End of conversation, there is no hope here.

My wife and I pay $364.11 monthly for medicare.  That's $4,369.26 per year.  Like I said, thousands. 

I agree though, there is no hope here.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #33 - 03/16/17 at 11:04:35
Print Post  
GGlass4395 wrote on 03/16/17 at 09:22:23:
You pay $100 per month for health insurance that you benefit from while my wife and I pay $364.11 per month for Medicare that we don't benefit from at all and won't benefit for over 30 years (if the program is even still around then_.  Doesn't seem right, does it. 

Actually we pay more than $200 total per month for Medicare "insurance," but since Medicare doesn't cover all our healthcare expenses we have to purchase other plans to cover what Medicare doesn't cover. Fortunately, we do get some help from the company from which I retired.

BTW, thanks for providing additional support to my post that opened this thread. Smiley

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

darroll
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #34 - 03/16/17 at 13:58:22
Print Post  
I also pay for a Medicare supplemental plan at the tune on $117.00 per month. Medicare does not pay for much.
Congress robs Medicare every few years or this would of been a heck of allot cheaper to operate.

IP Logged

killermccoy
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #35 - 03/17/17 at 03:19:31
Print Post  
Auto insurance already has death panels.  It's called a total loss.  If you crash your car and if it is more financially feasible to total it out and recoup some of their loss at a salvage auction, they will.  It is not uncommon to see vehicles that have no business being totalled while more costly collisions on other vehicles are repaired.  Think a Toyota Camry vs a Ford Fusion.  Same market, almost equal worth but a Camry will get totalled much faster with less damage.

Also, when you get your vehicle repaired you don't get complicated bills for those repairs months after it is done like you do with hospitals.

Also, you do not see collision shop owners building mansions with 5 weeks vacation a year either.  You also do not see them constantly adding on their shops like you do hospitals and you definitely do not see collision shops gobbling up other shops like you see with hospitals gobbling up private practices. 

Heck, in my town, my local hospital has so much money that they keep adding on, they are buying out all private practices (for millions) and they still have so much money that they buy up any decent commercial land and just sit on it so no competitors can move in.  All true....

I live in central PA which is predominantly rural.  One of my best friends lives in the wealthiest county in the U.S. in New Jersey with 10x the population and the cost of commercial real estate in his area is either the same or less than mine, all thanks to my local hospital who also taps into donated trust funds so some rich person can have the new wing that is added on named after them.  We are talking over 100 acres in a town of only 8,000 people.

I recommend hearing Tucker Carlson about it:

https://youtu.be/1ZO7hpwhzWo

Of course N-T....I expect you to give up your social security and your medicare right now.  I wonder what your monthly premiums will be if you had to rely 100% on private insurance?
« Last Edit: 03/17/17 at 04:21:44 by killermccoy »  

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #36 - 03/17/17 at 04:40:19
Print Post  
Naturalized-Texan wrote on 03/16/17 at 11:04:35:
Actually we pay more than $200 total per month for Medicare "insurance," but since Medicare doesn't cover all our healthcare expenses we have to purchase other plans to cover what Medicare doesn't cover. Fortunately, we do get some help from the company from which I retired.

BTW, thanks for providing additional support to my post that opened this thread. Smiley

I also want to thank him for providing so much support to the Medicare Fund.  Since he and his wife contributes $4300 a year that means they make over $300,000 a year so they can afford to donate to a worthy cause......US 

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #37 - 03/17/17 at 11:05:57
Print Post  
killermccoy wrote on 03/17/17 at 03:19:31:
I live in central PA which is predominantly rural.

Where? I was born and raised in Punxsutawney and went to college in Indiana, PA.

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #38 - 03/17/17 at 11:11:54
Print Post  
killermccoy wrote on 03/17/17 at 03:19:31:
Of course N-T....I expect you to give up your social security and your medicare right now. 

Why should I do that? We are already paying a total of nearly $3,000 per year in healthcare insurance premiums: Medicare plus private.

IP Logged

GGlass4395
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #39 - 03/17/17 at 13:00:02
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 03/17/17 at 04:40:19:
I also want to thank him for providing so much support to the Medicare Fund.  Since he and his wife contributes $4300 a year that means they make over $300,000 a year so they can afford to donate to a worthy cause......US 

That doesn't seem very conservative.  Just because someone works insanely hard and makes a good living doesn't mean it should be taken and given to others.  That's exactly what we are against, no?  Huh

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Get the Government Out of Healthcare

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media