Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump's new Budget vs. Jobs
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump's new Budget vs. Jobs (Read 1,010 times)
Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Trump's new Budget vs. Jobs
Reply #20 - 03/17/17 at 16:49:55
Print Post  
Yeah, it's disturbing to find that otherwise intelligent conservatives can't spell. Oh, well. They must be products of the liberal "educators" from the teachers' union.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 03/17/17 at 17:09:15
Print Post  
That has to be it, NT!  Grin

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." #DestroytheFakeMedia!

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 03/17/17 at 19:02:26
Print Post  
Naturalized-Texan wrote on 03/17/17 at 14:31:21:
I guess some here never heard of a spell checker. Grin

In case some of you don't know this, if you are typing a post here and there is a red line under a word, it is not spelled correctly.  This is a Public Service Announcement.

IP Logged

Drogon
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 03/17/17 at 20:36:01
Print Post  
nicky43 wrote on 03/16/17 at 08:34:22:
I love all the federal job cuts in Trump's new budget but I wonder how that will effect unemployment.

I would imagine a lot of these people would be absorbed by state agencies. Frankly they do have some expertise in regulatory areas and "generally" Federal people are considered big gets by the states. Also agree that they will be able to retire early in most circumstances.

My policy on spelling and grammar is that I REFUSE to do it on message boards. I work hard all day INSURING that my work product is prefect and in the 3 minutes I have to enjoy myself talking the talk, I am going to enjoy myself and not stress about perfect grammar / punctuation.

Personally I think it shows an extremely insecure person who has to point out others typos.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #24 - 03/18/17 at 09:05:04
Print Post  
Drogon wrote on 03/17/17 at 20:36:01:
I would imagine a lot of these people would be absorbed by state agencies. Frankly they do have some expertise in regulatory areas and "generally" Federal people are considered big gets by the states. Also agree that they will be able to retire early in most circumstances.

My policy on spelling and grammar is that I REFUSE to do it on message boards. I work hard all day INSURING that my work product is prefect and in the 3 minutes I have to enjoy myself talking the talk, I am going to enjoy myself and not stress about perfect grammar / punctuation.

Personally I think it shows an extremely insecure person who has to point out others typos.

I agree totally and would never point out errors.............Your message was well typed and you will be receiving an "A" on this weeks Report Card.   Smiley

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 03/18/17 at 10:13:05
Print Post  
Drogon wrote on 03/17/17 at 20:36:01:

Personally, I think that it is insulting to the other posters here to not use proper grammar and spelling, especially spelling, since we do have spell checker available.

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #26 - 03/18/17 at 10:23:31
Print Post  
Naturalized-Texan wrote on 03/18/17 at 10:13:05:
Personally, I think that it is insulting to the other posters here to not use proper grammar and spelling, especially spelling, since we do have spell checker available.

Smiley Smiley I totally agree.  It shows the person does not care about the people on here if they do not at least try to use proper grammar.  For some people they are just ignorant and can not do any better.  Don't force us to decide which category you are in.

IP Logged

Drogon
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 03/18/17 at 11:26:25
Print Post  
Naturalized-Texan wrote on 03/18/17 at 10:13:05:

Actually I have a mac and it tends to auto correct my posts and change words that I never meant it to. I would prefer to get an idea and not worry about perfect spelling and grammar.  I didn't know it was a requirement to post here that we care about the other posters.

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 03/18/17 at 13:16:14
Print Post  
Drogon wrote on 03/18/17 at 11:26:25:
Actually I have a mac and it tends to auto correct my posts and change words that I never meant it to. I would prefer to get an idea and not worry about perfect spelling and grammar.  I didn't know it was a requirement to post here that we care about the other posters.

If you don't care about other posters, why do you even bother to post here? Just wondering.

IP Logged

Gladstone
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #29 - 03/18/17 at 13:17:52
Print Post  
We're having a warm spell. Confounded El Nino.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Trump's new Budget vs. Jobs

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media