Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Senators: 'No indications' Trump Tower subject of surveillance
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Senators: 'No indications' Trump Tower subject of surveillance (Read 891 times)
Nyte_Byrd
CF Presidents Club

Talk Is Cheep

Senators: 'No indications' Trump Tower subject of surveillance
03/16/17 at 15:13:05
Print Post  
Senators: 'No indications' Trump Tower subject of surveillance
By Cody Derespina   FoxNews.com

Two top senators said Thursday they see "no indications" that Trump Tower was surveilled “by any element of the United States government,” in one of the most definitive bipartisan rejections to date of President Trump's wiretapping allegation.

Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C., and Vice Chairman Mark Warner, D-Va., issued the statement only hours after Trump told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson that he would be providing evidence of his claims “very soon.”

more

I wish to God, that they either expose any evidence or that
this tweet of it never occurred.  I am getting sick and tired of seeing the banner "Breaking News" concerning this on news
channels.  It may be something of a story, but to me, it certainly does not warrant being "Breaking News" every dang day.
Breaking News is like a mass shooting, or an explosion of an
embassy, or police being shot.  It's getting to be like a long
drawn out boring soap opera.  I am not a fan of Twitter.  Never
read it, never use it, and never will.  To me it's always been
some media outlet for celebrities whose egos write checks they can't cash.

And now hacking has even been going on involving this
Twitter nonsense.

McDonald's Twitter account hacked, blasts Trump

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/03/16/mcdonalds-twitter-account-blasts-trump.ht...

If You're Here To Teach, Then You've Much To Learn

IP Logged

wally
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Senators: 'No indications' Trump Tower subject of surveillance
Reply #1 - 03/16/17 at 15:31:37
Print Post  
from the story...

"Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C., and Vice Chairman Mark Warner, D-Va., issued the statement only hours after Trump told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson that he would be providing evidence of his claims “very soon.”

Based on the information available to us, we see no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after Election Day 2016,” the statement from Burr and Warner said."

It's probably coming to a put up or shut up moment!  I hope the President can produce something.  His tweets are becoming a credibility issue and a distraction.

Tweets to get attention on  something that he can expose, is something altogether different.  Even left wing media libtards like Bob Beckel, have mockingly said "if Obama did anything like this I'd be supporting to have him locked up and throw away the key".  He went on to say, that is how preposterous the charge is.

Now would be the time to produce irrefutable evidence of the criminal conspiracy led by the former Commander-In-Chief!  President Trump has got the attention of the world focused on this issue.  (I sure hope he isn't just crying wolf, and that he has some irrefutable hard evidence)

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 03/16/17 at 15:34:01
Print Post  
It's AMAZING how FAST they clear things up like this!

We still don't have Hillary's emails or investigation into the Clinton Foundation, etc.

Mr. Trump is making a mistake if he doesn't allow those investigations to continue.  Because NO ONE will EVER give him the benefit of the doubt.  So, if he's just being polite to political opponents, he's gotten it wrong.

I hope he does have some evidence of surveillance.  Because they would do it in a heartbeat.

Lily003    Shocked

IP Logged

muffin
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 03/16/17 at 15:54:11
Print Post  
....it's Obama's 'course of conduct', so why is it so hard to believe!
http://truthfeed.com/hey-liberals-remember-when-obama-hacked-angela-merkels-phon...

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 03/16/17 at 16:38:25
Print Post  
I'm beginning to think the Republicans are covering for Obama, just like the FBI and the CIA. Is Trump alone on capital hill?

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 03/16/17 at 16:45:50
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 03/16/17 at 15:34:01:
It's AMAZING how FAST they clear things up like this!

We still don't have Hillary's emails or investigation into the Clinton Foundation, etc.

Yea, they do clear things pretty fast.  When Comey received Weiner's half million emails, two days later he reported that none were related to Hillary's case.  That was some pretty fast reading.  He probably took the "Evelyn Wood Speed Reading Course".  Smiley

IP Logged

Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #6 - 03/16/17 at 17:21:49
Print Post  
wally wrote on 03/16/17 at 15:31:37:
from the story...

"Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C., and Vice Chairman Mark Warner, D-Va., issued the statement only hours after Trump told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson that he would be providing evidence of his claims “very soon.”

Based on the information available to us, we see no indications that Trump Tower was the subject of surveillance by any element of the United States government either before or after Election Day 2016,” the statement from Burr and Warner said."

It's probably coming to a put up or shut up moment!  I hope the President can produce something.  His tweets are becoming a credibility issue and a distraction.

Tweets to get attention on  something that he can expose, is something altogether different.  Even left wing media libtards like Bob Beckel, have mockingly said "if Obama did anything like this I'd be supporting to have him locked up and throw away the key".  He went on to say, that is how preposterous the charge is.

Now would be the time to produce irrefutable evidence of the criminal conspiracy led by the former Commander-In-Chief!  President Trump has got the attention of the world focused on this issue.  (I sure hope he isn't just crying wolf, and that he has some irrefutable hard evidence)

Put-up or shut-up already?  Funny how quick that comes for a GOP President.  Especially since the GOP in the Congress and Senate have proven that they do not have his back.

The Senate (Lack Of) Intelligence Committee saying that they have no evidence before it has been submitted is like a blind man saying, "I don't see anything", or a deaf man saying, "I don't hear anything." 

Trump need to tell them that they need to get the rest of his cabinet and the SCOTUS Judge in place before they see one shred of evidence. 

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #7 - 03/16/17 at 17:32:10
Print Post  
Marine 13 wrote on 03/16/17 at 17:21:49:
Put-up or shut-up already?  Funny how quick that comes for a GOP President.  Especially since the GOP in the Congress and Senate have proven that they do not have his back.

The Senate (Lack Of) Intelligence Committee saying that they have no evidence before it has been submitted is like a blind man saying, "I don't see anything", or a deaf man saying, "I don't hear anything." 

Trump need to tell them that they need to get the rest of his cabinet and the SCOTUS Judge in place before they see one shred of evidence. 

They know full well President Trump cannot say what he knows. They are trying to get him to say more so they can bring out the impeach card. Why the he!! did the fake news drive bys keep talking about surveillance? Anybody really believes that the same person who spied on Angela Merkel did not spy on candidate Trump?

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 03/16/17 at 17:59:26
Print Post  
Ms. Daisy wrote on 03/16/17 at 16:38:25:
I'm beginning to think the Republicans are covering for Obama, just like the FBI and the CIA. Is Trump alone on capital hill?

For all intents and purposes, yes.  There are a few patriots left holding an elected office but they are few and far between. The only advantage Trump has is us, we the voters. WE have to raise enough Hell to help him ! There is nothing a politician fears more than not being re-elected. There is where we have to hit them hard ! It's going to be up to us, Washington has shown it's true colors !

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - 03/16/17 at 18:07:16
Print Post  
Ms. Daisy wrote on 03/16/17 at 16:38:25:

He is alone in giving a d&@n
And yes, the republican wing of the UniParty is covering for the evilone.
Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Senators: 'No indications' Trump Tower subject of surveillance

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias
Rasmussen Reports