Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Remember that liberals attack on President Trump?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Remember that liberals attack on President Trump? (Read 480 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Remember that liberals attack on President Trump?
Reply #10 - 03/18/17 at 10:27:56
Print Post  
Just remember that in 2014 an intruder got into the White House.  I don't think the current jumper had anything to do with Politics, just a problem in security.
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/30/us/white-house-intruder-got-farther-than-firs...

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Remember that liberals attack on President Trump?
Reply #11 - 03/18/17 at 11:19:21
Print Post  
The Secret Service had a file on my older sister because she made verbal threats against President Bush. They investigated an' found that because she was wheelchair bound she was n't a credible threat butt did keep an' eye on her all the same. It was more attributed to a combination of her health condition (Huntington's Syndrome) an' long term drug an' alcohol abuse.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Remember that liberals attack on President Trump?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias