Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Hawaii plaintiff behind travel ban - incredible
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Hawaii plaintiff behind travel ban - incredible (Read 542 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Hawaii plaintiff behind travel ban - incredible
03/17/17 at 20:31:26
Print Post  
Is an Imam who complained he and his family couldn't travel due to their religion.

THIS is who is behind the latest judicial action on the President's travel ban.  This is truly mind boggling and infuriating.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/03/plaintiff-behind-trump-exec-order-ban-runs-muslim-...

What has happened to this once great country?

Lily003    Angry

IP Logged

Conservative Heros
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Hawaii plaintiff behind travel ban - incredible
Reply #1 - 03/17/17 at 23:36:59
Print Post  
We sat back while liberal fanatics appointed other liberal fanatics to key positions.

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.&&George Washington&&&&Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.&&George Washington&&

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 03/18/17 at 00:09:25
Print Post  
But, really, what can the average person DO?

We vote, I write my representatives, all of which are liberal Democrats, who would NEVER listen to me.

I hear that WE allowed this, but HOW?  We didn't vote for any of them.

Lily003   Undecided

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 03/18/17 at 08:36:35
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 03/18/17 at 00:09:25:

We vote, I write my representatives, all of which are liberal Democrats, who would NEVER listen to me.

Lily003   Undecided

Exactly.  We have done all we can do.  We have elected our President and he makes the appointments.  All he can do is fill current appointments with good people.  It will take time to get rid of the Liberals.  I share your frustration living is a Democratic district.  I don't even bother writing my Congressman as it would be thrown in the trash.

IP Logged

Conservative Heros
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 03/18/17 at 09:50:04
Print Post  

Lily003   Undecided

When I say "we" I mean we as a nation of citizens. When we're satisfied that we as individuals have done all we feel we could do as individuals then nothing more can be done.

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.&&George Washington&&&&Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.&&George Washington&&

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 03/18/17 at 11:08:43
Print Post  

Lily003   Undecided

I have called and emailed my state representatives , all Republicans to the point I'm on a first name basis with their secretaries.  Like you if I get an answer back at all it's the standard fu form letter. Even our Republican Governor .Not our lone Congresswoman Liz Cheney yet, she's new this is her first term. (Daddy will make sure it's not her last)
The average citizen has done all they can do, they elected Trump now they have to support him as hard as the Obama voters fought for him. We are at the point now there is not much we can do outside the ballot box without tearing our nation apart even further. The progressives are more than willing to do this so who knows how this will turn out.

IP Logged

Drogon
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 03/18/17 at 11:21:32
Print Post  
I am kind of frustrated that no conservative lawyer has come up with a way for an American citizen to "countersue". Surely there must be a theory for an American citizen to sue that this court's decision is depriving THEM of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness...  or, why aren't they joining these law suits as interested parties?  I simply don't have time to research the issue.

Why isn't there an equal protection argument that my right to be safe is being impinged on by this person's alleged right to travel here? Why do I not have just as strong a likelihood of success on the merits?

There are conservative attorneys who's entire job it is to research these things and I am wondering why they aren't. To the extent that there is no basis to counter sue... you would think they would publicize that fact so we could get the law changed.

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 03/18/17 at 11:22:02
Print Post  

Lily003   Undecided

I'm working on getting rid of two libtard DemonCraps from up my way, namely Baldwin an' Unkind.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

DJ
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 03/18/17 at 11:37:19
Print Post  
The left is in an unholy alliance with the Devil(read Islam). They are working together to destroy Western civilization and America. Recently the President of Turkey all but declared war on Christian Europe because of some diplomatic flap with the Dutch. I am afraid that Europe is doomed and that's why I hope Trump fights these liberal judges because they along with the rest of the left want us to commit cultural and eventually national suicide.

Don

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 03/18/17 at 12:59:56
Print Post  
Drogon wrote on 03/18/17 at 11:21:32:
I am kind of frustrated that no conservative lawyer has come up with a way for an American citizen to "countersue". Surely there must be a theory for an American citizen to sue that this court's decision is depriving THEM of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness...  or, why aren't they joining these law suits as interested parties?  I simply don't have time to research the issue.

Why isn't there an equal protection argument that my right to be safe is being impinged on by this person's alleged right to travel here? Why do I not have just as strong a likelihood of success on the merits?

There are conservative attorneys who's entire job it is to research these things and I am wondering why they aren't. To the extent that there is no basis to counter sue... you would think they would publicize that fact so we could get the law changed. 

Great point.  Why do these idiots get to spew their obvious nonsense without pushing back?

We have PROOF that people come in to this country to try to harm us.  We know where they are from.

The President DOES have this power as I can see.  I still don't understand the concept that ANYONE has a right to come in to this country that is not a citizen or already has permission.  Don't we the people have ANY rights now?  Like the right to be protected from ousiders?

I have heard the most ridiculous excuses.  Imam can't travel back and forth to Syria, Donald Trump said something while campaigning, it will hurt the travel business, some big companies will be hurt, etc.  NOT ONCE do I hear about the citizen.

Lily003    Shocked Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Hawaii plaintiff behind travel ban - incredible

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media