Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Charles Krauthamer
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Charles Krauthamer (Read 1,297 times)
Wapitime
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Charles Krauthamer
03/17/17 at 22:08:57
Print Post  
Isn't it about time he leave Fox?  I used to respect him, but not anymore.  I think he belongs on MSNBC where he can rip our President all day long.

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Charles Krauthamer
Reply #1 - 03/17/17 at 22:11:49
Print Post  
Sean Hannity is the only non-progressive left on Fox. The network has quickly become no better than MSNBC.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 03/17/17 at 22:30:58
Print Post  
I totally agree.

Fox News is more like CNN than CNN these days.  I have stopped watching.  Sean Hannity is the only reliable conservative.

The people in the early morning are okay, but I don't watch during the day except rarely.

They aren't being smart business wise, in my opinion.  There are enough pure liberal media outlets.  Fox News has been #1 for a reason, and that is because it is the ONLY place you get any other spin.

Lily003    Shocked

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 03/17/17 at 22:39:41
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 03/17/17 at 22:30:58:
I totally agree.

Fox News is more like CNN than CNN these days.  I have stopped watching.  Sean Hannity is the only reliable conservative.

The people in the early morning are okay, but I don't watch during the day except rarely.

They aren't being smart business wise, in my opinion.  There are enough pure liberal media outlets.  Fox News has been #1 for a reason, and that is because it is the ONLY place you get any other spin.

Lily003    Shocked

It used to be the only place you could get reliable news. It was neither left or right leaning. Now it's pretty much CNN 2. I want a Trump News Network, completely in control by the president. News straight from the horses mouth without any liberal spin.

IP Logged

Wapitime
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 03/17/17 at 23:15:28
Print Post  
I like Hannity, Tucker is good as is Lou Dobbs from Fox Business.  Cavuto is decent as well.  Not perfect but still the only news network I'll watch.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 03/17/17 at 23:33:58
Print Post  
I am not bothering with ANY of them.

I feel better tuning them OUT.  I am not going to be a masochist and aggravate myself, and I KNOW they aggravate me.

I feel better for tuning them out.  I may take 5 minutes/day, and that's IT.  I don't even get that far if they aggravate me - I turn it OFF.

I read and listen to Rush.  I don't listen to other talk radio like I used to.

Lily003   Shocked

IP Logged

John Lund
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 03/18/17 at 07:11:58
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 03/17/17 at 23:33:58:
I am not bothering with ANY of them.

I feel better tuning them OUT.  I am not going to be a masochist and aggravate myself, and I KNOW they aggravate me.

I feel better for tuning them out.  I may take 5 minutes/day, and that's IT.  I don't even get that far if they aggravate me - I turn it OFF.

I read and listen to Rush.  I don't listen to other talk radio like I used to.

Lily003   Shocked

I rarely watch and read many news sources, too, as I don't want to feel aggravated, either. When I go to my mother's house, she has it on Fox News sometimes. It's more tolerable compared to other main news sources, although there are alternative sources that are definitely better.

Yes, Rush Limbaugh is also my favorite among the radio talk show hosts. Sean Hannity is not too bad, either. Also, one day, I was listening to a live broadcast of an Oklahoma station on the Internet, getting ready to listen to Rush Limbaugh. This station runs Herman Cain right before this. What little that I've listened to Herman Cain, he sounds very good too, and with lots of common sense like Rush.

To those with faces that are painted like The Joker's: "Why so anti-Trump?"
IP Logged

WMK
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 03/18/17 at 07:56:04
Print Post  
Wapitime wrote on 03/17/17 at 22:08:57:
Isn't it about time he leave Fox?  I used to respect him, but not anymore.  I think he belongs on MSNBC where he can rip our President all day long.

By many on the right, Krauthammer has iconic status and is considered an intellectual pillar among the stable of 'FOX contributors.
While I personally do not question his intelligence, I do question that which I consider to be far more important than IQ. His wisdom.

IP Logged

Viet Vet
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 03/18/17 at 08:09:52
Print Post  
I have quit watching Fox News as they just keep leaning to the left.

I absolutely won't watch The Five any more since Bob Beckel came back.

I have stopped watching Cavuto trying to appear centralist while whining and trying to get some other point made that is irrelevant. 

I will listen to Rush for awhile.

I do listen to Hannity on the radio once in awhile but mainly opt out for some nice music.

The "whole establishment" (government) is anti Trump. Some are working with him better than others but it seems like it is the "American People & Trump" against everyone else.

I do better, act better, and feel better ignoring the news.

Viet Vet  Smiley

IP Logged

WMK
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 03/18/17 at 09:01:44
Print Post  
Viet Vet wrote on 03/18/17 at 08:09:52:
I have quit watching Fox News as they just keep leaning to the left.

I absolutely won't watch The Five any more since Bob Beckel came back.

I have stopped watching Cavuto trying to appear centralist while whining and trying to get some other point made that is irrelevant. 

I will listen to Rush for awhile.

I do listen to Hannity on the radio once in awhile but mainly opt out for some nice music.

The "whole establishment" (government) is anti Trump. Some are working with him better than others but it seems like it is the "American People & Trump" against everyone else.

I do better, act better, and feel better ignoring the news.

Viet Vet  Smiley

That's about the same informational diet I maintain throughout the course of an average news day. Some days more, some days less. Much less!
As for a bromide to all things political? A good piece of music or just plain piece & quite work well Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Charles Krauthamer

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media