Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Charles Krauthamer
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Charles Krauthamer (Read 1,776 times)
Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Charles Krauthamer
Reply #20 - 03/19/17 at 10:08:07
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 03/18/17 at 23:58:31:
I watch him quite often and don't consider him a Liberal.  Could you point out a few traits that make you feel that way?

O'Reilly is clearly not a liberal. He is at best, a little right of center, at worst, a centrist.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 03/19/17 at 10:38:21
Print Post  
I like O'Reilly!  I would call him an egotist that is right of center.  What makes his show enjoyable is he calls a spade a spade, and when gets start lying he gets in their face and shuts them up.  We need more people in the arena of public opinion telling liars to they are lying.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." #DestroytheFakeMedia!

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #22 - 03/19/17 at 10:41:01
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 03/19/17 at 10:38:21:
I like O'Reilly!  I would call him an egotist that is right of center.  What makes his show enjoyable is he calls a spade a spade, and when gets start lying he gets in their face and shuts them up.  We need more people in the arena of public opinion telling liars to they are lying.

The first few words you typed says it all, Smiley  He definitely has an Ego, but is Conservative.

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #23 - 03/19/17 at 11:50:28
Print Post  
http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2017/02/22/bill-oreilly-president-trump-in-cul...

Here he is on a liberal diatribe against our president. He is a liberal who claims that he is a centrist to fool conservatives. He is closer to Beckel than Hannity.

IP Logged

Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #24 - 03/19/17 at 11:54:07
Print Post  
Ms. Daisy wrote on 03/17/17 at 22:39:41:
It used to be the only place you could get reliable news. It was neither left or right leaning. Now it's pretty much CNN 2. I want a Trump News Network, completely in control by the president. News straight from the horses mouth without any liberal spin.

Even if you had a conservative version of MSNBC, it still would not be 100% pro-Trump.  Why?  Because Trump is not 100% conservative.  He has many glairing commonalities with the liberals.  This is why he is being attacked by both sides of the House.  He is the first truly independent President that we have ever had, or at least since Lincoln.  During the Clinton Administration the country moved more left from center.  The Bush Administration did little to right the course, and in many ways played into the drifting.  But Obama took us hard to the left.  Now, Trump is pushing conservative issues to return us to a center right course which is traditional for this country.

But this country is far too polarized.  We need to return to the days where the two sides work together for the common good of the country, and not for personal parties.  I fear that the DNC will not work with conservatives.  They still have dreams of world domination.  That will lead to their downfall, and give rise to the Libertarians.

But the true definition of fair and balanced is where they are willing to back and disagree with Trump.  Not blindly back his actions.  I personally have seen several areas where I disagree with the President.  But that does not mean that I do not support him.  I do wish he had more politically experienced handlers.  The last thing that we need is this country is more political puppets.  We need fair and balanced in the true sense. 

I do not watch any news channels.  I do look at their websites.  I also look at a number of internet news sources.  Some conservative and some liberal.  I look at how both sides are covering a story.  I then draw my own conclusions based on those coverages.  In other words, my opinions are my own, and not owed to a specific source.    It might be a little more time consuming, but it helps you see reality.  Not looking through someone else's rose colored glasses. 

Always remember, everyone makes mistakes.  Even President Donald J. Trump.  So, my suggestion is read Fox News, CNN, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, New York Post, Politico, Huffington Post, Daily Mail, Newsmax, Drudge and Circa.  And look for the nuggets of truth in each one.

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #25 - 03/19/17 at 12:01:56
Print Post  
Marine 13 wrote on 03/19/17 at 11:54:07:
Even if you had a conservative version of MSNBC, it still would not be 100% pro-Trump.  Why?  Because Trump is not 100% conservative.  He has many glairing commonalities with the liberals.  This is why he is being attacked by both sides of the House.  He is the first truly independent President that we have ever had, or at least since Lincoln.  During the Clinton Administration the country moved more left from center.  The Bush Administration did little to right the course, and in many ways played into the drifting.  But Obama took us hard to the left.  Now, Trump is pushing conservative issues to return us to a center right course which is traditional for this country.

But this country is far too polarized.  We need to return to the days where the two sides work together for the common good of the country, and not for personal parties.  I fear that the DNC will not work with conservatives.  They still have dreams of world domination.  That will lead to their downfall, and give rise to the Libertarians.

But the true definition of fair and balanced is where they are willing to back and disagree with Trump.  Not blindly back his actions.  I personally have seen several areas where I disagree with the President.  But that does not mean that I do not support him.  I do wish he had more politically experienced handlers.  The last thing that we need is this country is more political puppets.  We need fair and balanced in the true sense. 

I do not watch any news channels.  I do look at their websites.  I also look at a number of internet news sources.  Some conservative and some liberal.  I look at how both sides are covering a story.  I then draw my own conclusions based on those coverages.  In other words, my opinions are my own, and not owed to a specific source.    It might be a little more time consuming, but it helps you see reality.  Not looking through someone else's rose colored glasses. 

Always remember, everyone makes mistakes.  Even President Donald J. Trump.  So, my suggestion is read Fox News, CNN, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, New York Post, Politico, Huffington Post, Daily Mail, Newsmax, Drudge and Circa.  And look for the nuggets of truth in each one. 

Shocked Angry

IP Logged

SolanumV
Senior CF Member

C-L-E-M-S-O-N

Reply #26 - 03/19/17 at 12:31:21
Print Post  

Well said Devil Dog!

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #27 - 03/19/17 at 14:00:02
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 03/19/17 at 10:41:01:
The first few words you typed says it all, Smiley  He definitely has an Ego, but is Conservative.

I really enjoy O'Reilly's books. I've read them all except Killing the Rising Sun. My wife's reading that one now and I'll read it when she is done.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #28 - 03/19/17 at 16:55:18
Print Post  
Naturalized-Texan wrote on 03/19/17 at 14:00:02:
I really enjoy O'Reilly's books. I've read them all except Killing the Rising Sun. My wife's reading that one now and I'll read it when she is done.

I have not watched any of the movies yet, but have them recorded.  Do they compare well with the books?

IP Logged

WMK
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #29 - 03/19/17 at 18:56:32
Print Post  

Glad to meet an independent thinker Smiley

I'm amazed at the number of people who simply digest whatever is fed to them -right or left - through the various mediums. Perhaps this is due to not being well grounded in their own belief system to judge matters with prudence or objectivity.

As for President Trump, he is no social conservative. His past life style shows him to be a man of the world supporting anyone or any endeavor that could advance his interests.
However, since entering the political arena, Trump has swerved right and even allied with those far more socially conservative. They in turn have supported him in large numbers and are well pleased to have done so to this point in his Presidency.

IMO, there's maybe a 50/50 chance that President Trump will prove to be a diamond in the rough rather than a paper tiger. I'll find out soon enough by how he deals with this healthcare bill.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Charles Krauthamer

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias