Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Charles Krauthamer
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Charles Krauthamer (Read 954 times)
ceelu
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Charles Krauthamer
Reply #30 - 03/20/17 at 00:24:19
Print Post  
O'Reilly is a self-declared Independent. He may lean somewhat right, but is not a true conservative.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #31 - 03/20/17 at 00:57:10
Print Post  
Marine 13 wrote on 03/19/17 at 11:54:07:
Even if you had a conservative version of MSNBC, it still would not be 100% pro-Trump.  Why?  Because Trump is not 100% conservative.  He has many glairing commonalities with the liberals.  This is why he is being attacked by both sides of the House.  He is the first truly independent President that we have ever had, or at least since Lincoln.  During the Clinton Administration the country moved more left from center.  The Bush Administration did little to right the course, and in many ways played into the drifting.  But Obama took us hard to the left.  Now, Trump is pushing conservative issues to return us to a center right course which is traditional for this country.

But this country is far too polarized.  We need to return to the days where the two sides work together for the common good of the country, and not for personal parties.  I fear that the DNC will not work with conservatives.  They still have dreams of world domination.  That will lead to their downfall, and give rise to the Libertarians.

But the true definition of fair and balanced is where they are willing to back and disagree with Trump.  Not blindly back his actions.  I personally have seen several areas where I disagree with the President.  But that does not mean that I do not support him.  I do wish he had more politically experienced handlers.  The last thing that we need is this country is more political puppets.  We need fair and balanced in the true sense. 

I do not watch any news channels.  I do look at their websites.  I also look at a number of internet news sources.  Some conservative and some liberal.  I look at how both sides are covering a story.  I then draw my own conclusions based on those coverages.  In other words, my opinions are my own, and not owed to a specific source.    It might be a little more time consuming, but it helps you see reality.  Not looking through someone else's rose colored glasses. 

Always remember, everyone makes mistakes.  Even President Donald J. Trump.  So, my suggestion is read Fox News, CNN, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, New York Post, Politico, Huffington Post, Daily Mail, Newsmax, Drudge and Circa.  And look for the nuggets of truth in each one. 

A thorough analysis, and I agree with a lot of it.  I think O'Reilly is MORE on the conservative side, but veers off sometimes.

I DISAGREE with consuming garbage media anymore.  I will not patronize CNN, MSNBC, or other left wing news sources.  They are TOTALLY dishonest and corrupt, as is the New York Times, Huffington Post, Washington Post, etc.  THERE IS NO BALANCE in them, NONE.  They are DISHONEST TRUMP-HATING LIBERALS. 

I don't need to watch or read their garbage at all anymore.  Why bother with slants and lies?  I don't agree with this President all the time.  They are FAKE NEWS and not news at all.  They are a little factual and the REST LIBERAL SPIN.

I like listening to Rush Limbaugh the most.  He is certainly to the right, but he puts his facts in with the spin.  He is seldom WRONG.  He puts in his research and time on every issue.  I have learned SO much from him, politics in all its awful glory.  I learned everything I know about politics from him.  I don't agree with him 100% of the time either, but almost all the time lately.

I refuse to be counted by dishonest liberal media.

Lily003    Shocked

IP Logged

Marine 13
Leading CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #32 - 03/20/17 at 03:54:03
Print Post  
Lily003 wrote on 03/20/17 at 00:57:10:
A thorough analysis, and I agree with a lot of it.  I think O'Reilly is MORE on the conservative side, but veers off sometimes.

I DISAGREE with consuming garbage media anymore.  I will not patronize CNN, MSNBC, or other left wing news sources.  They are TOTALLY dishonest and corrupt, as is the New York Times, Huffington Post, Washington Post, etc.  THERE IS NO BALANCE in them, NONE.  They are DISHONEST TRUMP-HATING LIBERALS. 

I don't need to watch or read their garbage at all anymore.  Why bother with slants and lies?  I don't agree with this President all the time.  They are FAKE NEWS and not news at all.  They are a little factual and the REST LIBERAL SPIN.

I like listening to Rush Limbaugh the most.  He is certainly to the right, but he puts his facts in with the spin.  He is seldom WRONG.  He puts in his research and time on every issue.  I have learned SO much from him, politics in all its awful glory.  I learned everything I know about politics from him.  I don't agree with him 100% of the time either, but almost all the time lately.

I refuse to be counted by dishonest liberal media.

Lily003    Shocked

You take a coin, and flip it in the air.  While it is in the air someone calls out tails.  The coin lands heads up.  They lost right?  The fact is they can't know for sure until the inspect the other side of the coin.  It could be a coin with heads on both sides, but they can't know for sure until they inspect both sides.

When you look at a news story, you have to be willing to inspect both sides to ensure the story is real.   You also have  to understand that most journalistic sources are going to show you the facts that support their slant on the story.  To get the full picture, you have to look at it from both sides.  Then isolate the few nuggets of actual facts. 

Let me give you an example.  There were three African-American female Albany University students that were riding a city bus.  There was an altercation on the bus.  When they got off the bus, the called 911, and reported that a gang of white men had assaulted then.  They also claimed that  these men had used racial slurs.  This is the story that ramped through the liberal news.  As a result, there was a equal rights march, and speeches praising the three brave women.  Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton sent a tweet to all her followers on the subject. 

A couple of weeks later, these three women were arrested for filing a false police report,  and assault.  I guess the police wanted to wait until things settled before making the arrests.  You see, these three students did not realize that the city busses recorded video including sound.  That video showed a much different event.  The three African-American students were seen ganging up, and assaulting a white woman.  The so-called gang of white men were simply pulling them off the white woman.  Further, no racial language was used.

The only media source to cover the real was the New York Post.  This probably does not surprise you.  Liberals do this a lot.  But, in the past, I have identified a few stories where a conservative source has taken a stance on a story that has not been entirely true when all the facts are weighed.  I would not have known, if I had limited myself to just reading conservative sites.

You should not allow yourself be spoon-fed by either side.  Also remember, you are not conservative because of something you read.  You are conservative because of the fact that you believe in Conservative principles, and because you have an

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

Marine 13
Leading CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #33 - 03/20/17 at 03:57:36
Print Post  
Marine 13 wrote on 03/20/17 at 03:54:03:
You take a coin, and flip it in the air.  While it is in the air someone calls out tails.  The coin lands heads up.  They lost right?  The fact is they can't know for sure until the inspect the other side of the coin.  It could be a coin with heads on both sides, but they can't know for sure until they inspect both sides.

When you look at a news story, you have to be willing to inspect both sides to ensure the story is real.   You also have  to understand that most journalistic sources are going to show you the facts that support their slant on the story.  To get the full picture, you have to look at it from both sides.  Then isolate the few nuggets of actual facts. 

Let me give you an example.  There were three African-American female Albany University students that were riding a city bus.  There was an altercation on the bus.  When they got off the bus, the called 911, and reported that a gang of white men had assaulted then.  They also claimed that  these men had used racial slurs.  This is the story that ramped through the liberal news.  As a result, there was a equal rights march, and speeches praising the three brave women.  Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton sent a tweet to all her followers on the subject. 

A couple of weeks later, these three women were arrested for filing a false police report,  and assault.  I guess the police wanted to wait until things settled before making the arrests.  You see, these three students did not realize that the city busses recorded video including sound.  That video showed a much different event.  The three African-American students were seen ganging up, and assaulting a white woman.  The so-called gang of white men were simply pulling them off the white woman.  Further, no racial language was used.

The only media source to cover the real was the New York Post.  This probably does not surprise you.  Liberals do this a lot.  But, in the past, I have identified a few stories where a conservative source has taken a stance on a story that has not been entirely true when all the facts are weighed.  I would not have known, if I had limited myself to just reading conservative sites.

You should not allow yourself be spoon-fed by either side.  Also remember, you are not conservative because of something you read.  You are conservative because of the fact that you believe in Conservative principles, and because you have an 

Libby:
I guess I ran out of characters.  To continue that last sentence:  You are conservative because of the fact that you believe in Conservative principles, and because you have an have IQ higher then room temperature.

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

Seniorpatriot
CF Junior Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #34 - 03/24/17 at 09:46:33
Print Post  
Viet Vet wrote on 03/18/17 at 08:09:52:
I have quit watching Fox News as they just keep leaning to the left.

I absolutely won't watch The Five any more since Bob Beckel came back.

I have stopped watching Cavuto trying to appear centralist while whining and trying to get some other point made that is irrelevant. 

I will listen to Rush for awhile.

I do listen to Hannity on the radio once in awhile but mainly opt out for some nice music.

The "whole establishment" (government) is anti Trump. Some are working with him better than others but it seems like it is the "American People & Trump" against everyone else.

I do better, act better, and feel better ignoring the news.

Viet Vet  Smiley

I can stomach Beckel more than juan williams any day. That guy just flat out lies!

"Give me Liberty or Give me Death"

IP Logged

wally
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #35 - 03/24/17 at 11:49:14
Print Post  
WMK wrote on 03/18/17 at 07:56:04:
By many on the right, Krauthammer has iconic status and is considered an intellectual pillar among the stable of 'FOX contributors.
While I personally do not question his intelligence, I do question that which I consider to be far more important than IQ. His wisdom.

Krauthammer is a creature of the New York City/Washington Beltway establishment.  He was not supportive of the Tea Party and is critical of the "obstruction" of such conservatives in Congress, who he views as hurting more than helping. I think he is conservative, but he differs on tactics and then demonizes his opponents, even if they too, are conservative.

Krauthammer was very anti-Trump and even though he acknowledges he was obviously wrong about the election, he obviously doesn't think he was that wrong about Trump! He disagrees with almost everything Trump does, jsut as he loudly disagreed with the grassroots of the Tea Party, because they both upset the apple cart that he sits in; the elite establishment of the GOP! He likes his role as a recognized Leader of the Conservatives in the Establishment GOP.  Those who are pro-Trump are dy definition anti-establishment and therefore not on the same page with him and others like Karl Rove!

IP Logged

JannTosh
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #36 - 03/24/17 at 12:27:17
Print Post  
No. Krauthammer is a smart dude and knows how to rip apart liberals

I like Trump but I'm fine with criticisms of him

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #37 - 03/24/17 at 16:20:37
Print Post  
Seniorpatriot wrote on 03/24/17 at 09:46:33:
I can stomach Beckel more than juan williams any day. That guy just flat out lies!

Why do you think Beckel is only on "The Five" maybe two days a week at most?  Do you think it is because of his health?  He looks bad to me.  His hands shake most of the time.

IP Logged

dustymars
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #38 - 03/24/17 at 16:26:18
Print Post  
He's a drunk; enough said.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Charles Krauthamer

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media