Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › What is your opinion on Trump's spending budget plan?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic What is your opinion on Trump's spending budget plan? (Read 195 times)
TrumpsArmy
CF Newbies 5

Conservative's Forum

What is your opinion on Trump's spending budget plan?
03/18/17 at 23:17:33
Print Post  
I would really like to know. I think we need to grow our military and we can cut these other useless programs. Let me know.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: What is your opinion on Trump's spending budget plan?
Reply #1 - 03/19/17 at 08:12:40
Print Post  
If you know any government employees who are honest they will tell ya you can cut much more than 10% from most of their budgets including the military and NO ONE would notice.
I know a mechanic who is in the Navy, they buy new tools EVERYDAY and have the latest of everything, even things they will never ever use. Yet they have to salvage parts from OLD vehicles just to make the ones they have run, $10.00 parts. Go figure. I have a relative who retired as a Colonel from the A-F and he still works for a private contractor and says his department can cut up to 20% and never know it.
Go to an IRS office(I did a few yrs back, they stole my money because of an X-Wife after being divorced for over 10 yrs.) and you will see a line 2 hours long but at least half dozen employees standing there for HOURS drinking coffee or playing on their phones.
Ever been to a SS office. Here they have 6-8 windows but there are NEVER more then 2 people working at a time, when you are done they close the window and the next person goes to the window next to them and so on. That employee sits there for up to half hour til it's their turn again. I can go on but what for.

�Every man is like the company he keeps.�&&"Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #2 - 03/19/17 at 13:31:00
Print Post  

IP Logged

Drogon
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 03/19/17 at 14:04:26
Print Post  
As a federal employee I do think we can afford to be cut. What irks me so is that my managers insist we do things that don't need to be done just to justify new jobs. Every year as the Budget closes they start spending money on things we don't need, such as new desks.   But I do feel my unit is well managed and for the most part a good buy.

I am happy with the budget but as I said, I think it should have been more aggressive. I would like to see a reduction in spending period.  I would like to see ONE agency closed just to tell people.. this is the new normal.

I suspect Trump didn't do those things this year for two reasons (1) to get people used to the idea without riots breaking out and (2) to allow Federal Employees to start looking and obtaining work outside the federal gov't.

I will lose my mind if the "arts" do not get completely cut out of the budget. That has been long overdue and I think 99% of people in this country want them gone. It is just the powerful elites that keep it in there. If Trump can't get that... well.

IP Logged

darroll
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 03/19/17 at 14:17:34
Print Post  
Companies would not survive with one worker and ten bosses.

IP Logged

Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 03/19/17 at 14:21:03
Print Post  
Since Obama added more to the National Debt than all the other presidents from George Washington through George W. Bush - COMBINED - it's long past time that we have balanced budgets and start whittling away at the National Debt.

There are a number of useless agencies that could easily be eliminated like the so-called "Endowments" (Arts, Humanities, and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting), the Dept. of Education, the Dept. of Energy, the EPA, etc., etc., all of which do more harm than good.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 03/19/17 at 15:29:50
Print Post  
I love it.  If it cuts waste, all the better.  As for Meals on Wheels, if you've ever had that stuff, it's yucky.  Feed it to the dog, if he/she will have it.  As for arts funding, which has always been my one big concern...these days, is it art?  They lost me when they endowed Mapplethorpe, who died anyway, $$ down the drain...more later...

Without a strong national defense, nothing else matters.  If one day you peer out of a hole in the ground at a nuclear toxic landscape, what good is school choice going to do you...??

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › What is your opinion on Trump's spending budget plan?

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media