Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family (Read 568 times)
Naturalized-Texan
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family
03/19/17 at 20:57:18
Print Post  
NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family

Quote:
The electronic surveillance database, provided to Zullo by a whistleblower in 2013, was apparently created by the NSA as part of the NSA’s illegal and unconstitutional Project Dragnet electronic surveillance of U.S. citizens, first revealed by news reports published in 2005, as further documented by the revelations of whistleblower Edward Snowden in 2013.

Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo have identified dozens of entries at various addresses, including both Trump Tower in New York City and Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, under which Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009, the first year of President Obama’s presidency.

"Anthropogenic Global Warming/Climate Change is a massive POLITICAL hoax."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

"Modern American liberalism, Mussolini's Fascism, and Hitler's Nazism all have their roots in Wilsonian Progressivism."
Naturalized-Texan, 1/7/2009

"The goal of all liberal programs is to produce ever-increasing numbers of poor and ignorant people dependent on government handouts."
Naturalized-Texan, many times in the past 15 years

IP Logged

darroll
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family
Reply #1 - 03/19/17 at 22:53:41
Print Post  
Drudge has recent news from infowars.com?

IP Logged

MoGal
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 03/19/17 at 23:22:45
Print Post  
I just read that and don't know what to make of it........... Drudge has a link to the story on InfoWars.

IP Logged

NotDave
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 03/20/17 at 00:15:35
Print Post  
As the election drew near, Clinton's campaign relied heavily on claims that her opponent was under investigation for his ties with Russia. Not only under investigation, but that six intelligence agencies (whatever they are) had proof. The media confirmed that indeed he was wire tapped.

It's nice to see the original interviews and the original headlines acknowledging this did occur. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone as if I'm the only one who recalls this information. Now the Left and the RINOs are in full denial mode. I have seen enough and absolutely do not trust these people.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 03/20/17 at 00:48:31
Print Post  
I think some type of surveillance went on.  Officially or not, one way or the other.  I put NOTHING past the BHO administration, NOTHING.

I don't see President Trump saying this without SOME KIND of information.  The media, elected Democrats, and RINO's, are using it to mock him like everything else.

Lily003    Angry

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 03/20/17 at 01:27:44
Print Post  
I think he has proof but is unable to disclose it do to national security. This is why he as president should be able to jail anyone without cause. As I've said before he has the power to pardon anyone he chooses, because he is privy to information that others are not. I've heard some here say that would give the president too much power, and I agree to an extent. I think with the current environment President Trump should be given a bit more power than other presidents in the past so that this mess can be cleaned up. This requires the ability to over rule the corrupt judges and investigators. The Obama's and the Clintons need to be behind bars yesterday.

IP Logged

Marine 13
Senior CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #6 - 03/20/17 at 02:57:18
Print Post  
Ms. Daisy wrote on 03/20/17 at 01:27:44:
I think he has proof but is unable to disclose it do to national security. This is why he as president should be able to jail anyone without cause. As I've said before he has the power to pardon anyone he chooses, because he is privy to information that others are not. I've heard some here say that would give the president too much power, and I agree to an extent. I think with the current environment President Trump should be given a bit more power than other presidents in the past so that this mess can be cleaned up. This requires the ability to over rule the corrupt judges and investigators. The Obama's and the Clintons need to be behind bars yesterday.

Give it some time.  There is a lot to investigate here.  First, was there a FISA warrant?  If so, who requested it, and who approved it?  What were the parameters of the warrant?  Did the information obtained, and the method for obtaining that information fall within the specifications of those parameters?  What happened to the information after Obama Administration left office.

You also have to consider that this investigation will have tie-ins to the investigation into the Trump/Russian collaboration myth, and the whole Mike Flynn debacle.  The fact is that the FBI can only go so far without approval from the DOJ.  Since AG Sessions was forced to recuse himself, that approval will have to come from an Obama Political Appointee.   None of which are willing to do their job.   Until Trump can get second layer of appointees through, not much is going to happen with any of these investigations.  FBI Director Comey will be addressing Congress on the subject today. 

Be patient, the DNC can't stonewall forever.

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 03/20/17 at 07:06:43
Print Post  
Ms. Daisy wrote on 03/20/17 at 01:27:44:
I think he has proof but is unable to disclose it do to national security. This is why he as president should be able to jail anyone without cause.

Jail anyone without cause.........as long as it isn't you. 

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 03/20/17 at 07:29:59
Print Post  
Has anyone tried to get this page to load this morning?  I have tried and it's slower than a slug in winter.  Me thinks that Infowars.com is experiencing a DDoS.  Now who would do something like that if it's just fake news?  Smiley

Drudge Link: https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-al...

Edit:  Yep, NT's link is the same.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."

IP Logged

DEW
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 03/20/17 at 09:10:52
Print Post  
It came right up for me U.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media