Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Democrats still divided against America and American leadership with Trump approval at 49%
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Democrats still divided against America and American leadership with Trump approval at 49% (Read 168 times)
CF Admin
CF Administrator

Conservative's Forum

Democrats still divided against America and American leadership with Trump approval at 49%
03/20/17 at 14:38:08
Print Post  
Democrats still divided against America and American leadership with Trump approval at 49%.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/dai...

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Democrats still divided against America and American leadership with Trump approval at 49%
Reply #1 - 03/20/17 at 15:06:49
Print Post  
Although I agree Democrats are still nutso, I can't say I trust polls much anymore.  I had seen one a couple days ago that had approval rating at 37%.

Lily003    Shocked

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Democrats still divided against America and American leadership with Trump approval at 49%
Reply #2 - 03/20/17 at 16:12:59
Print Post  
Wasn't President Trump's approval at 57% just a few days ago? How did it get to 37% or 49% or whatever the new claim is?

People, stop believing the nonsense polls.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

NotDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 03/20/17 at 16:17:40
Print Post  
I saw the two very different polls earlier. While I like the "good" polls, I just don't trust them to be a good indicator anymore.

I think a better indicator is the slump in lamestream media revenue, the slump in Hollywood revenue, and the slump in outspoken libturd company revenue, etc. Whenever these idoits open their mouths they take a hit.

Why aren't we investigating the President and staff that held office while the supposed Russian interference occurred?

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 03/20/17 at 16:20:31
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 03/20/17 at 16:12:59:
Wasn't President Trump's approval at 57% just a few days ago? How did it get to 37% or 49% or whatever the new claim is?

Ms. Borelli

After seeing the Election Polls, we should not believe anything resembling a Poll.

IP Logged

NotDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 03/20/17 at 16:22:34
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 03/20/17 at 16:12:59:

Ms. Borelli

Yes, let's not forget that Hillary made outrageous gains of 10, 11, 17% almost daily. I remember thinking she must have about 800% of the vote locked up. Pure BS.

Why aren't we investigating the President and staff that held office while the supposed Russian interference occurred?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Democrats still divided against America and American leadership with Trump approval at 49%

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias
Rasmussen Reports