Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Ann Coulter: Trump 'starting to look like every other Republican administration'
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Ann Coulter: Trump 'starting to look like every other Republican administration' (Read 1,362 times)
JannTosh
Leading CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Ann Coulter: Trump 'starting to look like every other Republican administration'
03/21/17 at 22:12:37
Print Post  

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Ann Coulter: Trump 'starting to look like every other Republican administration'
Reply #1 - 03/21/17 at 23:09:14
Print Post  
From the Link

President Trump is straying from the platform that put him in the Oval Office, rendering his administration like any other Republican White House, Ann Coulter said Tuesday.

During a radio interview for the "Sean Hannity Show," the conservative pundit rebuked House GOP leaders’ measure to repeal and replace ObamaCare and slammed the president for backing it, urging him to stick to the issues that helped him win the election.

That is exactly my viewpoint also.  I just don't see how Trump could be behind this Bill.  It is not much of an improvement.

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Ann Coulter: Trump 'starting to look like every other Republican administration'
Reply #2 - 03/21/17 at 23:23:12
Print Post  
I've always liked Ann, it's disappointing that she feels this way. Maybe she would have been happier with Hitlery.

IP Logged

Freightdog
CF Vice Presidents Club

Reply #3 - 03/22/17 at 01:21:38
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 03/21/17 at 23:09:14:
From the Link

President Trump is straying from the platform that put him in the Oval Office, rendering his administration like any other Republican White House, Ann Coulter said Tuesday.

During a radio interview for the "Sean Hannity Show," the conservative pundit rebuked House GOP leaders’ measure to repeal and replace ObamaCare and slammed the president for backing it, urging him to stick to the issues that helped him win the election.

That is exactly my viewpoint also.  I just don't see how Trump could be behind this Bill.  It is not much of an improvement.

I agree, he should stick with his campaign promises...

Vegetarians eat vegetables. Beware of humanitarians...

Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

IP Logged

FlaOkie
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 03/22/17 at 01:50:42
Print Post  
I see and hear two different things from President Trump.

Just last night in Kentucky he said clear as a bell, repeal and replace.
Then he says he wants Ryan’s pile of crap passed by the house.

He knows what Ryan is pushing is not repeal and replace.

The man is not stupid, so the only other thing I can come up with is he wants this out of Ryan’s hands. 
Passing the House doesn’t mean it becomes law. 
I think the Senate has a say as to what the final version will look like.
Maybe we are seeing the art of the deal being played out Undecided

IP Logged

WMK
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 03/22/17 at 05:53:56
Print Post  
Ms. Daisy wrote on 03/21/17 at 23:23:12:
I've always liked Ann, it's disappointing that she feels this way. Maybe she would have been happier with Hitlery.

Coulter is a conservative who does not betray those principles most important to her. Moreover, she is not ashamed to speak publicly for anyone or anything she believes in despite public sentiment. Back when she publically stood and rooted for Donald J. Trump as POTUS, everyone thought she was losing it.

I'm in agreement with Coulter here, but disappointed to have to make that acknowledgment because I too want our POTUS to succeed here. It is critical for POTUS to have discernment when dealing with those snakes in his own party.
I especially want the RINOs put in their place and neutered by our President.

IP Logged

Drogon
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 03/22/17 at 06:11:12
Print Post  
Quote:
Coulter is a conservative who does not betray those principles most important to her.

Yes. I am in agreement with her.  I don't understand the blind following of Trump when, frankly, nothing of his agenda has actually been accomplished.
- when the wall is built... then I might believe.
- I am not seeing illegal enforcement.  Random stories that would have happened anyway isn't that.
- HB1Visas? Not changed.
- His budget... a joke.  It should have been much much more.
- His job saving with small companies... carrier etc? Not the way to do it.  PR bull.
Lets talk foreign policy
- Korea is launching missiles at Japan.
- China is refusing to help
- Russia is making moves.
Someone flapped off his mouth without back up.

To say that you are glad Hillary isn't president is irrelevant. If I am going to have a liberal in there, I might have a real liberal so the backlash can be agains the dems.  A faux republican is the worst of all worlds.

For him to be so far off on this healthcare thing and for him to keep doubling down on pushing it... says to me he doesn't have the conservative scruples I thought he did.

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Reply #7 - 03/22/17 at 06:12:59
Print Post  

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 03/22/17 at 06:32:20
Print Post  
I'm going to say that most of you are being too impatient.  The healthcare bill has to get out of the house to be amended or to further negotiations.  It's not even close to it's final form, and we should reserve judgement until then.  For those of you that have an issue with the wall not being started yet, you have no clue how major construction projects are done, government or private.  They take time, especially the bid process.

The rest, be patient.  He has mountains of problems to over come before he can get more accomplished.  HELL!!!  He can't even get his cabinet assembled because of the dims stalling and the rinos not helping much.  Turn your anger in that direction.  Until his administration is complete, I don't see how you can complain about Trump.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."
"Gun control is one shot, one kill!"

IP Logged

Drogon
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 03/22/17 at 07:03:48
Print Post  
Look he had a choice on that health care bill. He could abandon it or just not enthusiastically support it. He chose to enthusiastically support it. That is what a bush would do.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Ann Coulter: Trump 'starting to look like every other Republican administration'

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias