Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Ann Coulter: Trump 'starting to look like every other Republican administration'
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Ann Coulter: Trump 'starting to look like every other Republican administration' (Read 2,725 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Ann Coulter: Trump 'starting to look like every other Republican administration'
Reply #10 - 03/22/17 at 08:33:54
Print Post  
FlaOkie wrote on 03/22/17 at 01:50:42:
The man is not stupid, so the only other thing I can come up with is he wants this out of Ryan’s hands. 
Passing the House doesn’t mean it becomes law. 
I think the Senate has a say as to what the final version will look like.
Maybe we are seeing the art of the deal being played out
Undecided

You are correct.  If it gets to the Senate and fails it is the Dems Fault.  == Why is Trump backing this Dog if he wants it to fail?  Do it right to start with.

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Ann Coulter: Trump 'starting to look like every other Republican administration'
Reply #11 - 03/22/17 at 10:22:53
Print Post  
I agree with the poster who said maybe we're too impatient.  It's only been barely two months.  We've got four/eight more years.  There's a lot of foot-dragging in Congress - little of it by the repubs...the usual honeymoon is three months.  Even if you're not the prayin' type, this might be a good time to start. 

IP Logged

wally
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 03/22/17 at 10:39:18
Print Post  
Ms. Daisy wrote on 03/21/17 at 23:23:12:
I've always liked Ann, it's disappointing that she feels this way. Maybe she would have been happier with Hitlery.

I am very supportive of President Trump, however, this doesn't mean that I blindly go along with everything he does.  We defeated Hillary by electing Trump to represent us as our President! 

Governing is a whole lot different than campaigning.  It is important that communications are a dialogue an not just dictates from"the boss".  Our chosen Leader needs to know "what the American people really want" and not just what slimeballs like Ryan and Mitch McConnell are telling him!  I am sure that it is very tempting to take the deal he can get and then move on to something else (like taxes), but is the deal he's pushing for really the deal we want?  It sure is not the deal we have all been sold by Republicans seeking reelection for all these many years!

I think this is what Ann is addressing in her typical bomb throwing manner!

IP Logged

TimR
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 03/22/17 at 12:52:39
Print Post  
The main thing I remember Trump saying about health care reform is he wanted to remove the lines around the states, creating more competition.  From what I've heard this bill does that.

Republicans were never really united about replacing Obamacare only repealing it, but repeal without replace is probably a little suicidal for the party.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 03/22/17 at 13:14:44
Print Post  
TimR wrote on 03/22/17 at 12:52:39:
The main thing I remember Trump saying about health care reform is he wanted to remove the lines around the states, creating more competition.  From what I've heard this bill does that.

Republicans were never really united about replacing Obamacare only repealing it, but repeal without replace is probably a little suicidal for the party.

No, that is not in it.  There are supposed to be a Phase Two and Phase Three which would add parts to it.  State lines are supposed to be added later.  My question is WHY?  Do it now.  How do we know there will be a Phase Two and Three?  I don't buy their story.

IP Logged

RedDirt
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 03/22/17 at 13:30:24
Print Post  
https://www.hagmannreport.com/featured-content/battle-lines-being-drawn-presiden...

Here are some stated fundamentals of resistance
and what this resistance is up against.

IP Logged

wally
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 03/22/17 at 13:55:10
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 03/22/17 at 13:14:44:
No, that is not in it.  There are supposed to be a Phase Two and Phase Three which would add parts to it.  State lines are supposed to be added later.  My question is WHY?  Do it now.  How do we know there will be a Phase Two and Three?  I don't buy their story.

Some of the criticism of this three phase plan is that phase one is all we'll ever see come out of Congress!

Even if a clean repeal/replace bill requires sixty votes, isn't this worth an attempt, considering that this "phase 1" doesn't deliver on what Trump and the Republicans have promised and objected to for years, with Obamacare!

IP Logged

tsuke
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 03/22/17 at 15:05:22
Print Post  
on healthcare i would agree. Trumpcare is a little bit better than Obamacare but not that much better that it is worth passing.

follow me on twitter @realtsuke

Thoughts from a nationalist conservative perspective

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

IP Logged

DEW
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 03/22/17 at 15:24:49
Print Post  
That BO & Pelosy(sp) have caused too much EVIL to be loosed on U.S. causing people to actually be ill.

Say what you will, people had health care before BO and were seen at clinics and emergency rooms. I don't remember hearing of as many dying with no care as I hear of veterans dying not receiving care.

So complete banish of O-care should be done and go to the way it was then!

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 03/22/17 at 16:59:57
Print Post  
People, if it passes the house it doesn't make it a law.  It will go to the Senate where it will be DOA.  They will mark it up, make it better, vote on it, and if it passes it will go back to the house for another vote, or rewrite, etc.  When it finally passes both houses, then it will get a chance to be called Trumpcare, if he signs it.  I'm disappointed he is supporting this bill, but I am also excited to see our legislative process starting to work the way it was designed to work.  This is after 8 years of hibernation.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."
"Gun control is one shot, one kill!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Ann Coulter: Trump 'starting to look like every other Republican administration'

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias