Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Ivanka Trump Held a Secret Meeting with Planned Parenthood — Now the Details Are Leaking Out
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Ivanka Trump Held a Secret Meeting with Planned Parenthood — Now the Details Are Leaking Out (Read 1,055 times)
JannTosh
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Ivanka Trump Held a Secret Meeting with Planned Parenthood — Now the Details Are Leaking Out
04/06/17 at 19:09:08
Print Post  
http://ijr.com/2017/04/841706-ivanka-trump-held-secret-meeting-planned-parenthoo...

"The president's daughter also claimed that she challenges her father and makes his completely aware of the issues on which they disagree."

"Ivanka Trump: Where I disagree with my father, he knows it'"

On what authority does she hold meetings with this group and on what authority is she disagreeing with the president of the US and why does her disagreeing with the president matter?

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Re: Ivanka Trump Held a Secret Meeting with Planned Parenthood — Now the Details Are Leaking Out
Reply #1 - 04/07/17 at 06:50:04
Print Post  

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Ivanka Trump Held a Secret Meeting with Planned Parenthood — Now the Details Are Leaking Out
Reply #2 - 04/07/17 at 08:27:26
Print Post  
JannTosh wrote on 04/06/17 at 19:09:08:
http://ijr.com/2017/04/841706-ivanka-trump-held-secret-meeting-planned-parenthoo...

"The president's daughter also claimed that she challenges her father and makes his completely aware of the issues on which they disagree."

"Ivanka Trump: Where I disagree with my father, he knows it'"

On what authority does she hold meetings with this group and on what authority is she disagreeing with the president of the US and why does her disagreeing with the president matter?

How do you know there was a meeting?  This sounds like Liberal Fake News to me.

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 04/07/17 at 08:52:09
Print Post  

�Every man is like the company he keeps.�&&"Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

JannTosh
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Ivanka Trump constantly meeting with liberal organizations including Planned Parenthood
Reply #4 - 04/07/17 at 01:17:53
Print Post  

IP Logged

NotDave
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Ivanka Trump constantly meeting with liberal organizations including Planned Parenthood
Reply #5 - 04/07/17 at 01:44:13
Print Post  
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump was elected by the most diverse group of people, all of whom just want the swamp drained. However, the President should also remember that the same group will just as easily drop his azz if his direction becomes unclear. Ivanka makes it very unclear.

Why aren't we investigating the President and staff that held office while the supposed Russian interference occurred?

IP Logged

SurroundedByLiberals
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Ivanka Trump constantly meeting with liberal organizations including Planned Parenthood
Reply #6 - 04/07/17 at 02:40:20
Print Post  
   Unfortunately it's shades of the Clintons.  "You get two for the price of one."  Then came Hillarycare. 
    Nay, forget that.  I'm guessing the Trump team are used to dealing with Liberals in NYC.  This must, I hope, be a continuation of that.

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 04/07/17 at 08:55:20
Print Post  
Jann Tosh == You started two threads about the same topic just a few hours apart, but I guess you know that.

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 04/07/17 at 09:26:53
Print Post  
As our friend, Godfather Corleone sez: Keep your friends close but your enemies closer...

Good morning all - yes, it's a great day in the neighborhood...

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - 04/07/17 at 12:29:00
Print Post  
Man oh man. Ivanka really has you tied in knots. Get some help. Fast.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Ivanka Trump Held a Secret Meeting with Planned Parenthood — Now the Details Are Leaking Out

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media