Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Ivanka Trump Held a Secret Meeting with Planned Parenthood — Now the Details Are Leaking Out
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Ivanka Trump Held a Secret Meeting with Planned Parenthood — Now the Details Are Leaking Out (Read 1,074 times)
bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Ivanka Trump Held a Secret Meeting with Planned Parenthood — Now the Details Are Leaking Out
Reply #10 - 04/07/17 at 12:34:25
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 04/07/17 at 12:29:00:
Man oh man. Ivanka really has you tied in knots. Get some help. Fast.

Ms. Borelli

IP Logged

PHARMBOY
CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Ivanka Trump Held a Secret Meeting with Planned Parenthood — Now the Details Are Leaking Out
Reply #11 - 04/07/17 at 13:40:58
Print Post  
Trump is a former democrat.  He is more liberal than the average bear.  In fact  that is one of his better qualities for me.  Besides, aside from religious grounds, the only thing that limiting abortion does is breed more democrats.  Sorry if I offend but thats how i feel.

IP Logged

Freightdog
CF Presidents Club

Reply #12 - 04/07/17 at 13:51:25
Print Post  
JannTosh wrote on 04/06/17 at 19:09:08:
http://ijr.com/2017/04/841706-ivanka-trump-held-secret-meeting-planned-parenthoo...

"The president's daughter also claimed that she challenges her father and makes his completely aware of the issues on which they disagree."

"Ivanka Trump: Where I disagree with my father, he knows it'"

On what authority does she hold meetings with this group and on what authority is she disagreeing with the president of the US and why does her disagreeing with the president matter?

Here we go again...  Roll Eyes

Vegetarians eat vegetables. Beware of humanitarians...

IP Logged

darroll
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 04/07/17 at 14:28:03
Print Post  
President Trump is supposed to lock his daughter in a closet?

She has a right to meet with anyone she wishes in this country.

Sponsored by:

(I hate the Trumps news service).

IP Logged

JannTosh
CF Full Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 04/07/17 at 14:29:37
Print Post  
newt2008 wrote on 04/07/17 at 12:29:00:
Man oh man. Ivanka really has you tied in knots. Get some help. Fast.

Ms. Borelli

Did you read re article?

I'm not bringing this up out of nowhere

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 04/07/17 at 15:01:23
Print Post  
I don't see anything to be upset about here.  Having a meeting doesn't imply a change in policy. 

Listening doesn't mean much.  Ms. Richards wanted to make her case that PP does more than just perform abortions.  She wanted to plead her case that it helps Medicaid recipients with OTHER services as well as abortions.  Now, believing it all is another story.

I like the concept of getting them on the record.  Just having meetings doesn't bother me.

Lily003   Huh

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #16 - 04/07/17 at 15:11:59
Print Post  
JannTosh wrote on 04/07/17 at 14:29:37:
Did you read re article?

I'm not bringing this up out of nowhere

Do you read your posts and the ridiculous assumptions you make? Get some help. Fast.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

wally
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Ivanka Trump constantly meeting with liberal organizations including Planned Parenthood
Reply #17 - 04/07/17 at 15:19:16
Print Post  
JannTosh wrote on 04/07/17 at 01:17:53:

I'll take a stab at it. 

Candidate Trump expressed his belief that except for abortions, planned parenthood does great work. (I don't agree, but...) Ivanka is no Conservative and President Trump may have given her a green light to go and try to negotiate with them and get them off the abortion thing (mission impossible, since their goal is the same eugenic policies of their founder, Margaret Sanger).

I doubt there is much to be concerned about, since if they don't already know that these people are committed to the culture of death of eugenics, the Trumps will find their is no reasoning or "deals" to be made with their abortion zealots!

IP Logged

pitchshot
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 04/07/17 at 15:25:29
Print Post  
JannTosh wrote on 04/06/17 at 19:09:08:
http://ijr.com/2017/04/841706-ivanka-trump-held-secret-meeting-planned-parenthoo...

"The president's daughter also claimed that she challenges her father and makes his completely aware of the issues on which they disagree."

"Ivanka Trump: Where I disagree with my father, he knows it'"

On what authority does she hold meetings with this group and on what authority is she disagreeing with the president of the US and why does her disagreeing with the president matter?

Disagreeing is one thing and telling him about it is fine. However, she should get her husband to quit leaking to the media what the next steps of the TRUMP Adm are. He and Preibus are supposedly the leaks and PREIBUS should be fired and family or not Kushner should be taken out of the TRUMP Adm. No one elected him, the people elected TRUMP and TRUMP is not running TRUMP Organization, INC. He is running the country and unqualified relatives have no business in the ADM. JMO Undecided

IP Logged

longshot
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 04/07/17 at 15:49:06
Print Post  
USA USA USA USA .....Sick'um Mr. President. Glad you put the half black half white guy on a chopper out of the white hut.

I don't stop for animals but I will stop for tools.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Ivanka Trump Held a Secret Meeting with Planned Parenthood — Now the Details Are Leaking Out

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias
Rasmussen Reports