Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › California woman sues Albertsons
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) California woman sues Albertsons (Read 310 times)
Riverboat
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: California woman sues Albertsons
Reply #10 - 04/19/17 at 09:19:14
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 04/15/17 at 07:51:43:
It was worth every penny to say that.

I would have paid her whole bill just for a front row seat on that scene. Wink

IP Logged

Marine 13
Leading CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #11 - 04/19/17 at 10:05:24
Print Post  
bigmck wrote on 04/15/17 at 07:51:43:
I am sure we all have been behind that person in line that just takes forever.  I was in a hurry and the lady in front of me was arguing about if something was on sale.  The cashier said she owed $1.37 more and she has the weekly "Sales Newspaper" going through it to prove her point.  After 4 or 5 minutes I jumped in.  I say, "OK, this is over.  Let's move it along." i hand the clerk $1.37.  The lady just stares at me. I say to her, "You are through, lets go, move it on".  It was worth every penny to say that.   Grin

I got behind a black women that was a real winner.  We were in the express lane, and she already had too many items to begin with.  We were standing in line while several customers were waited on.  The whole time she was playing on her cell phone and ignoring her two kids that were running in and out of the line.  When she got close enough, she put her items out on the conveyor, and told her kids to watch the buggy.  She then left to do more shopping.  When the customer ahead of her was done, the cashier started ring up her items.  When the cashier is done she notices that the only one with the order were the two young girls.  The older girl says, "mommy will be back in a minute."  The cashier looked at me, and I just shrugged.  I mean really, what can you do.  The cashier was just about to cancel the order when the woman finally returned with an arm load of items.  After these were rang up, the woman insisted on putting the bags in her cart, and making sure everything was there.  She then got around to attempting to pay for the groceries.  She went through three cards before she found one that had enough money on it to cover the cost. 

When the woman had left, the cashier told me that I was more patient then she would have been.  I told her that you can not educate the uneducable.  A white woman in line behind me said, ain't that the truth.

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 04/19/17 at 10:12:50
Print Post  
What a total crock of kaka frivolous law suit!

“I felt completely demoralized,”

Oh, come now! Let your mommy kiss it!  What stupid  snow flake.  Considering they offered the dumb idiot $500.00 out of pure kindness and she refused to take it she will clearly lose this law suit.  You can't sue somebody because they said something you pretend offended you.

The only way to make it is to try!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › California woman sues Albertsons

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media