Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Tax Day protests: Anti-Trump marches planned nationwide to demand tax returns
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Tax Day protests: Anti-Trump marches planned nationwide to demand tax returns (Read 978 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Tax Day protests: Anti-Trump marches planned nationwide to demand tax returns
Reply #10 - 04/16/17 at 01:01:34
Print Post  
I read that Maxine Waters got into one of them.  Still asking for impeachment and saying that she doesn't respect this President.

Now picture a white congressman in some foolish march calling for the impeachment of BHO less than 3 months into his Presidency.  Then have him say that he doesn't respect this President.

And there is one of the big problems of today.  I hope it will damp down without the race baiter in chief present.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

dustymars
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Tax Day protests: Anti-Trump marches planned nationwide to demand tax returns
Reply #11 - 04/16/17 at 07:26:32
Print Post  
WAlt wrote on 04/15/17 at 21:53:08:
What a sorry, pathetic bunch of losers (pouting and demanding Trump release his tax returns).

This country and the world have far, far more important issues (North Korea, Iran, ISIS, Russia, China, etc.) to concern ourselves with. What Trump paid in federal income taxes is light years unimportant compared to the aforementioned issues.

Add "pukes" to that list.  They are out of things to whine about so they get out old lists.  I want to see Maxine Waters husband's tax returns.

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 04/16/17 at 09:16:58
Print Post  
As we have all found out, that sorry bunch cannot read, write or spell; they get paid by Mr. Soros.  They probably didn't vote and pay no appreciable taxes...no wonder the Prez doesn't pay any attention to them.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 04/16/17 at 15:53:22
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 04/16/17 at 07:26:32:
Add "pukes" to that list.  They are out of things to whine about so they get out old lists.  I want to see Maxine Waters husband's tax returns.

I have NO INTEREST in President Trump's tax returns.  No doubt I would need a fleet of accountants to explain it to me!

Now, Maxine Waters and her husband, now that could be interesting.  As a matter of fact, I'd like to see all of the Congressional Black Caucus tax returns.  I just read (caulk butt) as a description!  Sorry, not ladylike. 

Lily003   Shocked Embarrassed

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #14 - 04/16/17 at 17:07:22
Print Post  
I heard one person say they wanted Trump's income tax filings because she thought Trump was broke and only bragging about being a billionaire.  I am not quite sure how you buy a 747, have gold in your house and are broke.  What a bunch of fools.

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 04/17/17 at 11:27:13
Print Post  
Ms. Daisy wrote on 04/15/17 at 22:49:47:
Funny, they never demanded Hitlery give up her tax returns. They had no problem with Obama never releasing his (real) birth certificate or his college records. Did Bill Clinton release his tax returns? I bet if had we would have seen prostitutes used as deductible. I'm sick of liberals and their hypocrisy.

Actually he did. On it were a deduction for donating old underwear to Goodwill. Yuck!

On another point about these Tax Protests. Weren't they started in 2009 by The TEA Party as a protest against high taxes? What are these libtard snowflakes who think that we (the working people) don't pay enough taxes doing high jacking it an' corrupting the meaning?

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

longshot
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 04/17/17 at 15:16:11
Print Post  
Ignore the idiots and fake news.....period.

I don't stop for animals but I will stop for tools.

IP Logged

ceelu
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 04/17/17 at 22:51:58
Print Post  
Frankly I don't care about Trump's tax returns. If he is being audited it's obvious he files tax returns and most likely pays taxes. If his accountants find money saving loopholes for him to use, then great, he has good CPAs. I have a CPA do my taxes as well. I do not want to pay anymore than what I owe either, and the less I have to pay, the better. Also, it wouldn't matter what Trump's tax returns show, the left would find something to nit pick at and make a major issue out of it. I wonder how honest the tax returns are of all the left wing libs and agitators who are yelling. I'll bet a good share don't even file, or owe $$$$ in back taxes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Tax Day protests: Anti-Trump marches planned nationwide to demand tax returns

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias