Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › The stupid media in the daily White House Press Briefings
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) The stupid media in the daily White House Press Briefings (Read 205 times)
nicky43
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

The stupid media in the daily White House Press Briefings
04/19/17 at 06:55:55
Print Post  
Sean Spicer is way too patient with the idiots from CNN, NBC, Washington Post, & NYTimes (to name a few) who ask the don't care questions in the daily white house press briefings.  It's funny how they all work in collusion to try to ask "gotchya" questions to make Trump look bad.

Sean is very patient and polite to them regardless of how ignorant they are and ask the same questions over and over taking turns at the same question because they don't like Sean's answer.  And Sean actually takes the time to repeat the same answer again and again.  I'd just say "Asked and answered, next!".

Here's an example:
Background:
Visitors to the White house get hounded and slammed by the media and boycotted by the anti-American Democrats and liberals.  So Trump has reverted back to what every president before Obama has done and stopped publicly releasing the logs of White House visits.  The media doesn't like this so they are bugging Sean about it asking why and saying this is designed to prevent the public from knowing that Trump is not draining the swamp because lobbyists MIGHT be visiting.  See how they think!

So Sean points out that all they are doing is reverting back to doing exactly what the law is and what every president before Obama did and not publish the logs.  This allows people to visit who may have concerns of privacy.  He also reminds them that Obama may have published the logs but only after he scrubbed the names of those he did not want the public to know he visited with.  But the press all took turns asking the same stupid DON'T CARE question over and over and over!

What he should have dome was to tell them that their extreme left corrupt bias is forcing this because they give any visitor a bad name so we do this to protect their privacy.  Then when the second person asked the same question he should have embarrassed them saying "were you asleep?  I just answered that question.  Pay attention or give your seat to someone who will.  Asked and answered.  Next!"

The media is so dishonest and so freaking annoying that my hate for them is so high it is out of this solar system!

This is my only problem with Sean.  Trump should put a person in there who will make the media look as foolish as they are trying to make Trump look. It would be so incredibly easy to do too.  I'd pay to see that!

The only way to make it is to try!

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: The stupid media in the daily White House Press Briefings
Reply #1 - 04/19/17 at 07:18:23
Print Post  
I am so sick of the coddling that I am PROUD to say I haven't watched cable news in at least a month or more not even Fox. They ALL coddle the LSM and it is just so sad!
I used to watch the national news in the morning after the local news but don't even do that anymore. EVERYDAY day they start with a story about how Trump did this or that or is responsible for something yrs ago when oBlamer was in charge.
Yesterday they did a story about the Easter Egg Hunt and had a film of the oBlamers. REALLY!!!!!

�Every man is like the company he keeps.�&&"Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 04/19/17 at 07:41:48
Print Post  
The Stranger wrote on 04/19/17 at 07:18:23:
I am so sick of the coddling that I am PROUD to say I haven't watched cable news in at least a month or more not even Fox. They ALL coddle the LSM and it is just so sad!
I used to watch the national news in the morning after the local news but don't even do that anymore. EVERYDAY day they start with a story about how Trump did this or that or is responsible for something yrs ago when oBlamer was in charge.
Yesterday they did a story about the Easter Egg Hunt and had a film of the oBlamers. REALLY!!!!!

It is frustrating to watch.  And I'm sure you would not be surprised to learn that they just don't start each day with the Trump bashing.  They continue it throughout the day and evening 24/7!

Thank God for Fox!  But for the record, most media outlets do not cover the daily White House Press Briefings.  They sometimes show excerpts from them.  To see the whole briefing you need to catch them on Utube by googling:
"MM/DD/YYYY: White House Press Briefing"

Fill in the date of the briefing you want to see.  It's fun to watch the press act like the monkeys they are trying to put gotchya questions to Spicer.  I just wish he'd stop being politically correct with them and give them back the hell they clearly deserve!

The only way to make it is to try!

IP Logged

The Stranger
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 04/19/17 at 08:06:18
Print Post  
nicky43 wrote on 04/19/17 at 07:41:48:
It is frustrating to watch.  And I'm sure you would not be surprised to learn that they just don't start each day with the Trump bashing.  They continue it throughout the day and evening 24/7!

Thank God for Fox!  But for the record, most media outlets do not cover the daily White House Press Briefings.  They sometimes show excerpts from them.  To see the whole briefing you need to catch them on Utube by googling:
"MM/DD/YYYY: White House Press Briefing"

Fill in the date of the briefing you want to see.  It's fun to watch the press act like the monkeys they are trying to put gotchya questions to Spicer.  I just wish he'd stop being politically correct with them and give them back the hell they clearly deserve!

Me too.

�Every man is like the company he keeps.�&&"Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"
They Repealed My II Amendment I had No Guns
They Disregarded My V Amendment I Was Innocent
They Violated My IV Amendment I Had Nothing To Hide
They Repealed My I Amendment "I COULD SAY NOTHING"

IP Logged

longshot
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 04/19/17 at 08:54:29
Print Post  
That's why I don't watch. I'd much rather stir up the brain dead by following the President's tweets and blasting all the naysayers I can via twitter. LOL Wink

I don't stop for animals but I will stop for tools.

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 04/19/17 at 11:49:10
Print Post  
What should have been done was they should have rescinded all White House Press Credentials at 12:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2017, made them re-apply in person at an office in Fairfax Va., moved the press briefing room to the Old Executive Office Building, hold them in a room that would only hold 25 people. Then allow them in on a rotating basis ( if you were in the room yesterday, you don't get in until the rest of the credential holders have had a chance). Also no, an' I mean NO reserved seating. No preferential treatment. Limit reporters to three questions per item briefed on. Any repeat questions garner a permanent loss of credentials an' a 6 month suspension to members of reporters news organization. Any shouting will result I immediate removal from briefing room an' permanent loss of credentials.

These fool have to learn decorum.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Marine 13
Leading CF Member

Semper Fi!!

Reply #6 - 04/19/17 at 12:32:56
Print Post  
nicky43 wrote on 04/19/17 at 06:55:55:
Sean Spicer is way too patient with the idiots from CNN, NBC, Washington Post, & NYTimes (to name a few) who ask the don't care questions in the daily white house press briefings.  It's funny how they all work in collusion to try to ask "gotchya" questions to make Trump look bad.

Sean is very patient and polite to them regardless of how ignorant they are and ask the same questions over and over taking turns at the same question because they don't like Sean's answer.  And Sean actually takes the time to repeat the same answer again and again.  I'd just say "Asked and answered, next!".

Here's an example:
Background:
Visitors to the White house get hounded and slammed by the media and boycotted by the anti-American Democrats and liberals.  So Trump has reverted back to what every president before Obama has done and stopped publicly releasing the logs of White House visits.  The media doesn't like this so they are bugging Sean about it asking why and saying this is designed to prevent the public from knowing that Trump is not draining the swamp because lobbyists MIGHT be visiting.  See how they think!

So Sean points out that all they are doing is reverting back to doing exactly what the law is and what every president before Obama did and not publish the logs.  This allows people to visit who may have concerns of privacy.  He also reminds them that Obama may have published the logs but only after he scrubbed the names of those he did not want the public to know he visited with.  But the press all took turns asking the same stupid DON'T CARE question over and over and over!

What he should have dome was to tell them that their extreme left corrupt bias is forcing this because they give any visitor a bad name so we do this to protect their privacy.  Then when the second person asked the same question he should have embarrassed them saying "were you asleep?  I just answered that question.  Pay attention or give your seat to someone who will.  Asked and answered.  Next!"

The media is so dishonest and so freaking annoying that my hate for them is so high it is out of this solar system!

This is my only problem with Sean.  Trump should put a person in there who will make the media look as foolish as they are trying to make Trump look. It would be so incredibly easy to do too.  I'd pay to see that!

There is a cure for this illness.  Publish a list of advertisers of these so-called media sources, and start boycotting them.  Start hurting their bottom line, and they will get the message.

No left turn on Red, White and Blue!!!

Once a Marine, always a Marine!!!

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 04/19/17 at 12:41:52
Print Post  
BTW. When these members of the Propaganda Ministry of the Left Wing Agenda say that Sock Monkey publish the visitor logs, they neglect to say that those logs had been sanitized. Both by the Il Douche's gang an' by the Propaganda Ministry ( which amounts to the same thing).

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

Ms. Daisy
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 04/19/17 at 13:32:46
Print Post  
The daily briefings need to stop. What the White House should do is just work exclusively with Breitbart, give them the exclusive briefings, take only their questions and call it good. CNN needs to be shut down as well as all the other liberal news networks. They are the enemy of the people.

IP Logged

darroll
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 04/19/17 at 19:25:50
Print Post  
Be nice to the media......................

They have gone through liberal arts schools that have made zombie's out of them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › The stupid media in the daily White House Press Briefings

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media