Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference (Read 544 times)
countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference
04/21/17 at 11:28:03
Print Post  
Quote:
Donald Trump has a “dangerous mental illness” and is not fit to lead the US, a group of psychiatrists has warned during a conference at Yale University.

Mental health experts claimed the President was “paranoid and delusional”, and said it was their “ethical responsibility” to warn the American public about the “dangers” Mr Trump’s psychological state poses to the country.

Speaking at the conference at Yale’s School of Medicine on Thursday, one of the mental health professionals, Dr John Gartner, a practising psychotherapist who advised psychiatric residents at Johns Hopkins University Medical School, said: “We have an ethical responsibility to warn the public about Donald Trump's dangerous mental illness.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-dangerous-mental-i...

I would venture to guess that everyone one of them is a crazy liberal....

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

Obilivious Maxinus
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference
Reply #1 - 04/21/17 at 11:30:30
Print Post  
And Obama who may well have pulled off the greatest hoax in the history of American politics did not have any mental problems?  Pleaaaase !!

IP Logged

Wayne
CF Global Moderator

carpe beer!

Re: Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference
Reply #2 - 04/21/17 at 11:34:35
Print Post  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 04/21/17 at 11:37:13
Print Post  
Obilivious Maxinus wrote on 04/21/17 at 11:30:30:
And Obama who may well have pulled off the greatest hoax in the history of American politics did not have any mental problems?  Pleaaaase !!

These liberals are unbelievable. Does anyone other than crazy lefties listen to them?

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

newt2008
CF Presidents Club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - 04/21/17 at 11:46:37
Print Post  
Did they not do this several months ago? It's their "ethical responsibility"? What ever happened to the ethics that you do not render diagnosis on someone you have not properly evaluated? That ethic has no 'responsibility" to the lives you may potentially destroy.

Live with it people. You lost.

Ms. Borelli

"Within the pages of the Bible are the answers to all the problems men face.
"Facts are stubborn things.
"[Conservatives] believe everyday is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe everyday is April 15th.
"We cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
"People who are pro abortion are already born.
"The problem with liberals is not that they are ignorant, the problem is they know so much that is not so.
Ronald Reagan

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 04/21/17 at 12:46:51
Print Post  
I am using my vast Psychiatric experience to render my own diagnosis.  I have determined that the authors of that article are without a doubt Liberals and also nutty as a fruit-cake.  Just call me Dr. BigMck thank you.

IP Logged

Gladstone
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 04/21/17 at 12:58:32
Print Post  
I remember back in university days that nearly all of the psych students had personality problems. They were taking classes to understand their selves. The last psychiatrist I was around for a family member had a mental breakdown.

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 04/21/17 at 13:02:11
Print Post  
Gladstone wrote on 04/21/17 at 12:58:32:
I remember back in university days that nearly all of the psych students had personality problems. They were taking classes to understand their selves. The last psychiatrist I was around for a family member had a mental breakdown.

Man, are you right about that!  I had a girlfriend my first semester in college that was a psych major.  She was nuttier than a commiefornia fruitcake!  She was also a habitual liar!  Her friends were all whacked out too!

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away." #DestroytheFakeMedia!

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 04/21/17 at 13:29:26
Print Post  
Dr. AuntieLynn11 sez: We are now looking down the road at six months post-election.  Time to get over it and move on.  Denial is also a psychiatric condition, much worse than anything described herein.  It's over.  Get with the program.  You will feel better.
« Last Edit: 04/21/17 at 22:37:17 by AuntieLynn11 »  

IP Logged

darroll
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 04/21/17 at 14:08:44
Print Post  
Is this study group behind having three genders?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias