Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › O'Reilly was targeted for takedown
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) O'Reilly was targeted for takedown (Read 301 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

O'Reilly was targeted for takedown
04/21/17 at 11:50:36
Print Post  
I didn't know CNN was on him, but I did know about the NY Times.  Within the last couple months, I just happened on the very lengthy story in the NY Times about him.  I wondered at the time - why the heck is this out there now and wow, how long it was.  The answer came recently!  I think Rush alluded to it yesterday, that it wasn't just out there in left field.  It was a planned takedown.

I am not spending time being sorry for him.  He will be just fine.  But this was a planned assault on him.  It was another "scalp" gotten by media.  Maybe it was because he was #1?  I am very suspicious about it all.  I am no big fan, and I am not watching cable news, so I won't miss him.  But this is rather scary overall.

I sincerely believe BHO would not have been elected had the media investigated him and held him accountable.  Look at the garbage that comes out ALL DAY, EVERY DAY about President Trump.

I am personally sick of the "sexual harrassment" discussion.  If you put men and women at work together, biology dictates interaction.  Many of us women had to tell men to KNOCK IT OFF in the past.  Now it truly has become a "federal case."  You will never legislate away all the ills perceived in society anyway.

Yet, there walks Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, Eric Holder, and all the others NOT held accountable.  So, who is on their radar to be the next scalp?  I know they hate Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Sean Spicer, etc etc.

Lily003   Angry

IP Logged

the outlaw mortarman
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: O'Reilly was targeted for takedown
Reply #1 - 04/21/17 at 12:00:27
Print Post  
Of course he was. It's all part of the Left Wing Agenda's war on Conservatism. Any an' all opposition must be destroyed by any means possible.

Smiley

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones I operate by myself, such as safety, magazine release, bolt or slide, optics an' trigger. Any others are unnecessary.
the outlaw mortarman

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #2 - 04/21/17 at 12:02:07
Print Post  
And we have to destroy the media.  It is their biggest fear.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."

IP Logged

countzero
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #3 - 04/21/17 at 12:09:06
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 04/21/17 at 12:02:07:
And we have to destroy the media.

How?

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.~John Jay
Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?~ Patrick Henry

IP Logged

UCAV
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #4 - 04/21/17 at 12:14:53
Print Post  
Violence, it is coming.  Notice the Trump supporters in Commiefornia fought back this last time.  They gave the coward snowflakes something to think about.  You're kidding yourself if you don't believe crap is fixing to hit the fan.  Crap in the form of serious violence.  There aren't any options left.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."

IP Logged

pitchshot
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #5 - 04/21/17 at 12:35:54
Print Post  
UCAV wrote on 04/21/17 at 12:14:53:
Violence, it is coming.  Notice the Trump supporters in Commiefornia fought back this last time.  They gave the coward snowflakes something to think about.  You're kidding yourself if you don't believe crap is fixing to hit the fan.  Crap in the form of serious violence.  There aren't any options left.

so be it!!!!! The snowflakes need put in place and are not fighters. If the police were able to do their jobs there would be no problems. This is where TRUMP get grade of F in sanctuary cities. This far they all tell TRUMP and SESSIONs to go pound sand and do what they want to do. Not one fined, Not one arrest for failing to carry out or impose a federal mandate. He can start with the Mayor of NYC but he has done nothing. So let the snowflakes and the normal people go at it and the snowflakes will not last long and you can put BLM in there also.  Angry

IP Logged

bigmck
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #6 - 04/21/17 at 12:35:58
Print Post  

Yes and it will be sooner than later.  The Two-Party System is dead.  When Nixon-Kennedy ran, the two Parties were pretty much the same.  There were differences but the Loser graciously accepted their defeat and let the Winner govern.  That is all gone now. The Dems have decided not to accept defeat and continue to try and disrupt the Winner's agenda.  This will not continue very long before citizens take their guns and do something about it.  Just imagine hundred's of scenes like Cliven Bundy.  It is coming, SOON.

IP Logged

DEW
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #7 - 04/21/17 at 13:07:09
Print Post  

DITTO.

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #8 - 04/21/17 at 13:24:43
Print Post  
pitchshot wrote on 04/21/17 at 12:35:54:
so be it!!!!! The snowflakes need put in place and are not fighters. If the police were able to do their jobs there would be no problems. This is where TRUMP get grade of F in sanctuary cities. This far they all tell TRUMP and SESSIONs to go pound sand and do what they want to do. Not one fined, Not one arrest for failing to carry out or impose a federal mandate. He can start with the Mayor of NYC but he has done nothing. So let the snowflakes and the normal people go at it and the snowflakes will not last long and you can put BLM in there also.  Angry

I do think we have to give him some more time.

Not all problems can be taken care of at once.

Lily003   Shocked

IP Logged

Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #9 - 04/21/17 at 13:29:30
Print Post  
countzero wrote on 04/21/17 at 12:09:06:
How?

One easy way is to STOP watching and consuming leftist media.  I don't watch CNN or MSNBC - EVER anymore.  I would consider it for a true breaking news story.  Do not click on their websites either.  Don't buy the newspaper.  No, you don't need to hear their side - you already know what it is.  Email them and let them know you're done with them and why.

If you're not buying, they can't sell.

Lily003   Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › O'Reilly was targeted for takedown

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media