Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Special Council assigned by acting Attorny General
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Special Council assigned by acting Attorny General (Read 1,106 times)
Lily003
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Special Investigater assigned by acting Attorny General
Reply #10 - 05/17/17 at 22:14:54
Print Post  
Ms. Daisy wrote on 05/17/17 at 21:26:29:
I don't like it. It's giving them a win in a small way. Do not give these traitors an inch people. They are like children, let them cry and scream, they need to learn who is boss here.

You make a great point.  It IS giving in to them.

www.dickmorris.com/special-prosecutor-trump-russia-a-disaster/

He thinks it's a disaster!!  He makes good points.  They do need to justify themselves.

Lily003   Shocked

IP Logged

CF Admin
CF Administrator

Conservative's Forum

Reply #11 - 05/17/17 at 22:17:01
Print Post  
"As I have stated many times, a thorough investigation will confirm what we already know – there was no collusion between my campaign and any foreign entity," President Trump said in a statement in reaction to the DOJ announcement. "I look forward to this matter concluding quickly.  In the meantime, I will never stop fighting for the people and the issues that matter most to the future of our country." http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/17/robert-mueller-to-oversee-russia-elec...

IP Logged

shockedcanadian
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #12 - 05/17/17 at 22:27:31
Print Post  
This is a good outcome for Trump and the nation.  The GOP are doing what the Democrats did not do in the investigation of Clinton.  This alone will be raised in the future to remind voters of the differences between the parties.

Ultimately, the Dems will continue to raise "he is under investigation" to attempt to milk it for political gain.  However, since it will be done behind closed doors and will take time, it will also allow Trump to go forward with his agenda and the GOP might be more willing to get on board with more vigor sensing the attempts by their opposition.

Trump AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE have a right and expectation to have this dealt with honestly and quickly  This has been going on for almost a year, since the last administration.  It is being dragged out to harm his campaign promises.  This perpetual investigation without evidence, so hopefully this is addressed one way or another sooner rather than later.

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #13 - 05/18/17 at 06:24:35
Print Post  
shockedcanadian wrote on 05/17/17 at 22:27:31:
This is a good outcome for Trump and the nation.  The GOP are doing what the Democrats did not do in the investigation of Clinton.  This alone will be raised in the future to remind voters of the differences between the parties.

Ultimately, the Dems will continue to raise "he is under investigation" to attempt to milk it for political gain.  However, since it will be done behind closed doors and will take time, it will also allow Trump to go forward with his agenda and the GOP might be more willing to get on board with more vigor sensing the attempts by their opposition.

Trump AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE have a right and expectation to have this dealt with honestly and quickly  This has been going on for almost a year, since the last administration.  It is being dragged out to harm his campaign promises.  This perpetual investigation without evidence, so hopefully this is addressed one way or another sooner rather than later.

Excellent comments and good points.  This will help to shut the babies up that would have never accepted the results of a FBI investigation into this. You know, the ones begging for a special prosecutor.  But it won't shut the idiots up begging for impeachment and the media and the Dems will use this INCORRECTLY as evidence that there is something to the fake news story of Russian Collusion.  And that's ok because nothing is going to shut them up.  They are going to use this to plant doubt in the voters for both the 18 and 20 elections but it will backfire on them.  This will help to unite the voters behind Trump even more.

So I like it but I hope it doesn't go on forever and serves to speed up getting to the end of this.

I seriously doubt this will lead to any investigation by this special council into Hillary but I would think it's going to bring Trump to the point where once he is cleared he will then instruct Sessions to open the investigation into Clinton Pay to Play illegal activities and prosecute her to the fullest extent of the law.

I believe he was sincere in wanting to sweep all that under the rug after being so happy to win the election and he really wanted to try to work with the Dems.  But they are teaching him they have no interest in that so he has no reason not to get a little pay back for all this and bring down the biggest name in the Dem party for once and for all.  So in the end, I see this indirectly leading to LOCK HER UP!

The only way to make it is to try!

IP Logged

TiredRetired
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Re: Special Council assigned by acting Attorny General
Reply #14 - 05/18/17 at 08:28:11
Print Post  
Anybody who thinks anything good can come out of this is living in la-la land. The Dummos got what they wanted.  A Special Council devours resources, time, money, all taking away from the daily business of running this government.

The SC will, quite simply justify his existence.  That is what they always do and anyone who thinks this will be different is naive at best. 

The Trump agenda is over as we know it.  No tax reform this year, no infrastructure bill this year.  Enough so called Repubs like the butthead McCain will join with their Dummo buddies to see to that. What can now be salvaged from all this remains to be seen.

We were all dreamers and deluded to think the swamp could be drained.  Not one drop has been drained.  In actuality, the swamp has actually gotten bigger and deeper since Jan. 20.

The Nazi sympathizer Soros and his globalist friends must be laughing and partying this morning.  I would be if I were them.

I am sure glad I am old, because I have always felt Trump was our best hope to bring some semblance of sanity back to gov't, with fair taxes, fair regulations and a high level of law and order and military.  All of that looks now to be severely neutered. 

Very sad day for America and it's future I fear.  Angry Angry Angry

USS Independence, USS Enterprise, NTC Great Lakes.  Royal Order of the Bluenose, Royal Order of the Rock, Shellback. Surface Warfare. "... And any man who may be asked ... what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." John F. Kennedy.   US Navy, fighting Radical Islamic Extremism since 1801.

IP Logged

dustymars
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #15 - 05/18/17 at 09:54:09
Print Post  
The Fascist Democrats will just up the ante in the next day or so with more exciting (for them) and juicy stuff against Trump.  I hope his revenge is sweet.

IP Logged

dustymars
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #16 - 05/18/17 at 09:55:45
Print Post  
TiredRetired wrote on 05/18/17 at 08:28:11:
Anybody who thinks anything good can come out of this is living in la-la land. The Dummos got what they wanted.  A Special Council devours resources, time, money, all taking away from the daily business of running this government.

The SC will, quite simply justify his existence.  That is what they always do and anyone who thinks this will be different is naive at best. 

The Trump agenda is over as we know it.  No tax reform this year, no infrastructure bill this year.  Enough so called Repubs like the butthead McCain will join with their Dummo buddies to see to that. What can now be salvaged from all this remains to be seen.

We were all dreamers and deluded to think the swamp could be drained.  Not one drop has been drained.  In actuality, the swamp has actually gotten bigger and deeper since Jan. 20.

The Nazi sympathizer Soros and his globalist friends must be laughing and partying this morning.  I would be if I were them.

I am sure glad I am old, because I have always felt Trump was our best hope to bring some semblance of sanity back to gov't, with fair taxes, fair regulations and a high level of law and order and military.  All of that looks now to be severely neutered. 

Well, you must know that it took nearly 100 years to rid the communists from the USSR.  It will take more to drain our swamp.  I may have a few more years left, but at 76 my good will is waning.

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #17 - 05/18/17 at 10:47:01
Print Post  
TiredRetired wrote on 05/18/17 at 08:28:11:

I seriously doubt it is near as bad as you say.  They still need to produce a budget in September and that is when we will get the tax cuts.  This actually helps to free up Trump from the daily rigors of defending whatever the media puts out each day.  He can just get to work on his agenda now.  Trump is not a loser and he's not going to let this distract from his agenda and the Republicans in the swamp know there will be hell to pay in 2018 if they don't enact a fair part of Trump's agenda.  So I'm not really worried about this.  And if by some rare chance Trump is guilty of something then it just means the sooner we get to Pence as the President but that is unlikely because we still have seen zero evidence.

That said, I do believe the Acting AG is a friend of Comey and this decision came from the acting AG so Trump had better name a replacement before he goes on his trip so the Senate can get to work getting him confirmed.

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Vice Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #18 - 05/18/17 at 10:49:20
Print Post  
dustymars wrote on 05/18/17 at 09:54:09:
The Fascist Democrats will just up the ante in the next day or so with more exciting (for them) and juicy stuff against Trump.  I hope his revenge is sweet.

I do believe all this will push Trump to be even more determined than ever to:
1. get his policies in place by 2020 election and
2. decide to take revenge on the Dems by going after Hillary to kill that cash cow for once and for all.

IP Logged

AuntieLynn11
Senior CF Member

Conservative's Forum

Reply #19 - 05/18/17 at 11:07:20
Print Post  
Let the DNC pay for it (this could go on for years...and years...and years...).  It's their game, let them pay for it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Special Council assigned by acting Attorny General

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
conservative sites:
Daily Caller
Newsmax
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
The American Thinker
Breitbart News
FrontPage Magazine
Right Bias