Conservatives Forum.com The #1 Conservatives Forum on Google.com
Conservative News and Discussion Forum. Home of the Sisterhood Of the Sacred Skillet of Justice.
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Page 2 - Page 3 - CF Forums - Conservative News Source - Newsmax TV
Constitutional Issues - Candidates Action - Economy - Talk Radio Conservative News - Conservatives Directory
Sports - Health - Poetry - Entertainment - Cook, Crafts - Activists Forum - Conservative Activist - CF Chat
Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Special Council assigned by acting Attorny General
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Special Council assigned by acting Attorny General (Read 874 times)
RedDirt
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Re: Special Council assigned by acting Attorny General
Reply #20 - 05/18/17 at 11:12:09
Print Post  
AuntieLynn11 wrote on 05/18/17 at 11:07:20:
Let the DNC pay for it (this could go on for years...and years...and years...).  It's their game, let them pay for it.

Politicians raise billions. Should be considered businesses.
Look at the Clintons: Jews and Arabs backing the same
horse. What a racket.
Media moguls: who wants to bet the advertising media
model has been replaced by donors seeking to brainwash
America to thier own point of view.
This one was posted November, 2015, when Hillary was still
a "done deal."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-money/

Read on. The author takes us back to Clinton's Arkansas days, where he was skillfully assembling a cadre of donors. We can guess the promises: NAFTA, UN Rule, Takedown of the Bourgoise, Narcotics trafficking, WMT to take over economy, FED Reserve Power, Race Card, we can only guess this and more, looking at the donors.

IP Logged

nicky43
CF Presidents Club

Conservative's Forum

Reply #21 - 05/18/17 at 11:13:59
Print Post  
AuntieLynn11 wrote on 05/18/17 at 11:07:20:
Let the DNC pay for it (this could go on for years...and years...and years...).  It's their game, let them pay for it.

Funny you said that.  On my way to work this morning I was thinking the same thing.  We should force the Dems to pay for the special prosecutor and his investigation.

Funny how when we want to investigate a Democrat the Dems complain of us wasting tax dollars on a witch hunt like they did with the Hillary email scandal but when it's the GOP under investigation they could care less about money.  In fact, the only time the dems ever care about money is when they want to stop us from investigating Democrats.  They are so disgustingly hypocritical.

The only way to make it is to try!

IP Logged

Redbeard
Senior CF Member

Liberals Lie

Re: Special Investigater assigned by acting Attorny General
Reply #22 - 05/18/17 at 18:56:38
Print Post  
Ms. Daisy wrote on 05/17/17 at 21:26:29:
I don't like it. It's giving them a win in a small way. Do not give these traitors an inch people. They are like children, let them cry and scream, they need to learn who is boss here.

They won nothing And are Crowing over this appointment. Lib's Be careful what you ask for, It might just come back to bite you in the butt!!
Quote:
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/5/17/1663524/-Suddenly-I-am-a-bit-concerned....

"Mueller served as a partner at WilmerHale, a firm that represents former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Trump’s daughter Ivanka and Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law."

Now This is too funny! Looks like the fox may be in the hen house! How long before the direction of this investigation changes to Obama's surveillance against the Trump camp?

Just as a side note I googled the info in the OP and they are correct. His law firm handled Trumps Daughters disinvestment and business ties when she went into her job at the white house to avoid conflicts of interest and represented Manifold answering questions to the Senate committees! Not saying he is anything but honestly doing the job he was appointed to but you have to admit it sure is interesting! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Freightdog
CF Presidents Club

Reply #23 - 05/19/17 at 01:04:16
Print Post  
nicky43 wrote on 05/18/17 at 10:47:01:
I seriously doubt it is near as bad as you say.  They still need to produce a budget in September and that is when we will get the tax cuts.  This actually helps to free up Trump from the daily rigors of defending whatever the media puts out each day.  He can just get to work on his agenda now.  Trump is not a loser and he's not going to let this distract from his agenda and the Republicans in the swamp know there will be hell to pay in 2018 if they don't enact a fair part of Trump's agenda.  So I'm not really worried about this.  And if by some rare chance Trump is guilty of something then it just means the sooner we get to Pence as the President but that is unlikely because we still have seen zero evidence.

That said, I do believe the Acting AG is a friend of Comey and this decision came from the acting AG so Trump had better name a replacement before he goes on his trip so the Senate can get to work getting him confirmed.

I think you mean the Deputy attorney general Rosenstein...

Vegetarians eat vegetables. Beware of humanitarians...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Conservative's ForumConservative's Discussion ForumsConservative News Forum › Special Council assigned by acting Attorny General

ConservativesForum.com
CF Forums
The NCO Club - Military Forum - Constitutional Issues - Political Polls - Candidates Action - Economy
Conservative News Sources Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin forums
Political Activism, Strategy, Blogs - Conservative Sites - Games - Sports - Health - Poetry - Cooking - Library
Gun Rights - Conspiracy Theories - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5

Conservatives Directory
Recent conservative sites added:
Breitbart News
Drudge Report
Sean Hannity Show
Rush Limbaugh
FrontPage Magazine
Rasmussen Reports
David Limbaugh
American Conservative Union
Accuracy in Media